What is your preference for plastic pants fit? Tight or puffy

I like mine loose and puffy like in some of the images posted previously. I buy the Haian brand, available in the UK via Amazon, for a very reasonable price. Being a 34" waist I find the ex. large size is ideal to give leak security without being overly tight on the leg elastics and tight enough on the waist, as well as giving that 1960s puffy toddlerish look when used with suitably large terry squares and any necessary boosters for overnights.

• Love
Reactions: sambus, sissybaby34 and BobbiSueEllen
I always wear plastic pants over my diapers, and I'm 24/7. I prefer my plastic pants somewhat loose/baggy, as it allows for movement and if course diaper bulge as it soaks.....

Reactions: CLPP and BobbiSueEllen
Long time 24/7, U-IC and fashion statements have never been me especially since my first day diapered long ago was cloth diapers. Cloth diapers or Hose and Bag was pretty much what was available. And, leaks have never been a want for near anyone.

With bulkier cloth diapers, plastic pants with a looser /baggier fit was standard and remains the same for me, today.

My go to plastic pant is NorthShores, Trifecta diaper covers as they have all the comfort and fit that I like.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Bikini style PVC with snaps is my current favorite. The pull on version kept splitting open at the side seam. With snaps there
is no side seam to split

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tight, but with but with just a bit of room.

My preference is "Poofy".

I prefer a closer fit as it keeps pee from pooling and aids in distribution throughout the diaper.

Kellycares said:
I really love the look of this diaper cover! They look somuch more comfy than what I’using for extra protection in bed and during longer car rides. I’m really thinking of ordering one of these. Thank you for sharing.
The Supema 1218 cover is easy to wear and very effective at preventing leaks.

Reactions: Kellycares
When i use pads like Tena Comfort or Attends Contours, i like well fitting Latex-pants (fotos). In daily use over diapers or pads i like also PVC pants wich cover all of the diaper and hold them well in place like Suprima 1250. If i have time for myself to celebrate special absorbant thick diapers at home, i also like big poofy rubber pants like the ones from GuKoWe or Gary in the thicker foil.

Attachments

• IMG_9299-min.JPG
    IMG_9299-min.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9300-min.JPG
    IMG_9300-min.JPG
    581.9 KB · Views: 10
RUSSKY said:
I prefer a loose fitting plastic pant. Looks more babyish to me. What is your preference and why.
I would have to go with tight. They help keep my diaper from sagging and or more discrete under my clothes.

Brumas94 said:
I like mine loose and puffy like in some of the images posted previously. I buy the Haian brand, available in the UK via Amazon, for a very reasonable price. Being a 34" waist I find the ex. large size is ideal to give leak security without being overly tight on the leg elastics and tight enough on the waist, as well as giving that 1960s puffy toddlerish look when used with suitably large terry squares and any necessary boosters for overnights.
I wear the same size and I have a 38" waist, and they feel poofy to me. With 34" I'm jealous of the top "parachute" you must get from them.

Reactions: Brumas94
Andrewgdfw said:
The Supema 1218 cover is easy to wear and very effective at preventing leaks.
Thanks Andrew for the nice recommendation. I looked them and thought of ordering a pair, but none available. So, I will stick with what I have. Which are still in good shape. But, when my plastic panties wear out, I will take your advice and get a pair of Superimas.

They are cute though. Sort of a combo old-fashioned bloomers, and athletic wear. Do you wear yours all the time, or are you like me, and only need the extra protection in bed?

I used to hate things binding around my legs and waist so much that I would come home form work, take off my clothes and just enjoy the feeling. So when I started wearing diapers it was no big deal to begin wearing just my diaper around the house, which I do most evenings now.

I’d like to train myself to have enough confidence in my diaper, so that I would not ever need a diaper-cover, but, then I think how angry I’d get if
I ever got my bedding wet...

I like my plastic pants to have enough room in them to fit over a bulky disposable like a tykables over night or a str8ups. also have to bear in mind some nappies will fill the pants out once wet, like a better dry for example.
I am thinking of buying some new plastic pants, and the one I like the look of most is the kirk.stmoritz range. seen their website and they have a very good range.

Snug around my legs so I don't leak but otherwise "poofy". I've always liked the "poofy" look of plastic pants.

Baggy Baby!! When I first realized I was AB, I liked super tight baby pants. I think that was because my first "experience" was in a pair of baby sized Playtex plastic pants. Over the years, at home and enjoying my baby pants to the max, I've come to relish super baggy plastic pants. heavily diapered and my baby pants pulled up nearly to my chest. Like I recall seeing in my childhood on all the babies.
The great thing about being baggy is they don't rip and fail nearly as often. I've found that even a perfect fit seems to suffer damage at night time when I roll over and move around. Long Live Plastic Baby Pants Baaaby!! 😅

sort of tight and crinkly so when my little pee pee gets stiff it sticks out just enough in front so that everyone that sees me diapered knows I have a boner. It's so embarrassing.

Kellycares said:
Do you wear yours all the time, or are you like me, and only need the extra protection in bed?
Most of the time, Kelly. I fear daytime leaks (telltale evidence) and also at night (damaged bedding).

Also, I feel covers offer a barrier to urine odor escaping. That I fear the most.

Reactions: Kellycares
RUSSKY said:
I prefer a loose fitting plastic pant. Looks more babyish to me. What is your preference and why.
I like my plastic pants too be puffy. That's because it leaves room away from the diaper enough to make leaks less likely.

I wear more puffy plastic pants because I wear cloth diapers.

Attachments

• 20220215_175024.jpg
    20220215_175024.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Brumas94 and jbond007
Andrewgdfw said:
Most of the time, Kelly. I fear daytime leaks (telltale evidence) and also at night (damaged bedding).

Also, I feel covers offer a barrier to urine odor escaping. That I fear the most.
Andrew, I find it interesting how we all wear diapers here, but all of us have different concerns and issues. I’m obessed about not wetting my bed, but I’ve never given any thought to my diaper odor.

I think it is thoughtful and courteous that you consider others, when meeting your diaper needs.

Now, I wonder if I have something to worry about? I’ve always trusted the “odor control” feature of my diapers. And, I always wear a luxury level diaper when I’m going to be around others, and then drink a lot of fluids and change my diaper, or go home, after only a couple of diaper wettings.

But, like in a lot of things, I’m a bit OC about odors. Especially in my home. I’m able to keep my trash can outside, so I don’t have to worry about odors from my used diapers. I even worry about odors from other things. So, I’m a compulsive house cleaner. I am especially proud that one can enter my home and it smells so fresh and clean, you can’t even tell that a cigarette smoker lives here, much less an adult in diapers, because I only allow myself and others to smoke outside, or in a specially vented room in the basement, and all my used diapers are promptly and properly cared for.

I think I’m covering all the bases, so, hopefully, I won’t become overly anxious now about my diaper odor. But, thanks for the reminder to be aware of this.

Reactions: gobphus and Andrewgdfw
Back