What is your preference for plastic pants fit? Tight or puffy

Peepeegirl said:
I like the tight one with the bottoms on the side, first because they hold the diaper and. Place and second I had those types as a child , but I also want the really colorful one with many bottoms that the children use today, the first is the one that I have, in fact wearing right now I wish they had in baby colors though, and the second the ones that I want
View attachment 45509View attachment 45510
Here are adult ones they make that are close to baby looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-004056~2.png
    Screenshot_20221209-004056~2.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Angelapinks
I like mine poofy to look realistic to what baby's wore in the 60's and I was in .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230822-045945~2.png
    Screenshot_20230822-045945~2.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230822-050127~2.png
    Screenshot_20230822-050127~2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: Brumas94, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
foxkits said:
I like mine poofy to look realistic to what baby's wore in the 60's and I was in .
(y)

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like a goldilocks fit, not too tight, not too baggy. I have a small waist size, which is often limited in stock. I think it also depends on the thickness of the diaper you are wearing. Example size small diaper, but thick ABDL style, then a medium plastic pant over the top can work. (y):)

I like mine on the loose side but not poofy. Just enough to allow movement and leg cuffs not stretching to keep it water-tight.

My typical outfit during the day is a single layer diaper over a fairly snug fitting plastic panty. I can wear them under my clothing if I have to go out. there is one drawback though. When I get a boner which I seem to get quite frequently it stick out in front like a little tent pole and anyone could see it. Night time I am double or triple diapered one snug fit plastic panty and one medium fit to help protect against leaking. The huge bulging diaper covers every thing and I can't even feel my little pee pee through the front.

Attachments

• IMG_20230818_155655.jpg
    IMG_20230818_155655.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: Brumas94
I like mine like this <<<<

Tight but not too tight. Diaper to comfortable fit into plastic pants with some extra space inside.

Marlonsato78 said:
Loose or tight, Plastic pants must cover the whole diaper area (Waist and Legs), otherwise, they are absolutely useless...

Of all the kind of Plastic Pants out there, having tried a bunch during the last 10 years, I eventually found mine, the "Suprima mod. 1218".
I've been wearing these PVC pants for more or less 3 years now, and I'm soooo fine and satisfied with this model.

Besides its shape, that covers the diaper entirely, I literally fell in love with the stretchy elastic legs/waistband that never dig in, leave marks and painful little wounds. But the most important thing is that they contained almost all leaks I had, keeping my pants and bed sheets clean and dry. And there they are:

View attachment 45632
I have this ones. In white and black colours. There are excellent for night,skiing and winter hiking

Für mich ist es das Schönste, eine enge PVC-Hose über 2 Windeln zu tragen.

• Love
For me, the nicest thing is to wear tight PVC pants over 2 nappies.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Ortler said:
Für mich ist es das Schönste, eine enge PVC-Hose über 2 Windeln zu tragen.
I don't know what you just said but I agree with it 100%! 🤣

Just kidding, I know what ya said. 🤭🥰

I like mine being a bit puffy with plenty of room between the plastic and the diaper, but not puffy enough that you could grab a handful of loose plastic.

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and jamiejamie
I like my plastic pants reasonably close fitting but not tight. I like the leg and waist elastic tight but not so tight it leaves permanent marks on my thighs

Tight that way when my little pee pee gets stiff I can't get my hand in there and touch it.

Puffy/loose. That fit is slightly more breathable.

• Love
I like mine tight

Marlonsato78 said:
Loose or tight, Plastic pants must cover the whole diaper area (Waist and Legs), otherwise, they are absolutely useless...

Of all the kind of Plastic Pants out there, having tried a bunch during the last 10 years, I eventually found mine, the "Suprima mod. 1218".
I've been wearing these PVC pants for more or less 3 years now, and I'm soooo fine and satisfied with this model.

Besides its shape, that covers the diaper entirely, I literally fell in love with the stretchy elastic legs/waistband that never dig in, leave marks and painful little wounds. But the most important thing is that they contained almost all leaks I had, keeping my pants and bed sheets clean and dry. And there they are:

View attachment 45632
I really love the look of this diaper cover! They look somuch more comfy than what I’using for extra protection in bed and during longer car rides. I’m really thinking of ordering one of these. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
I usually only wear a diaper cover for extra protection in bed where I pee iaying down, and on longer car rides when I inevitably need to wet my diaper sitting down. I hate how the elastic binds and rubs against my upper thighs. I bought my first diaper cover too small and never want to wear it, so, I bought two larger size diaper covers to prevent that binding feeling, and a larger (poofier) diaper cover seems allow my diaper to breathe better, or, at least, helps make me feel less sweaty down there when I feel I must wear a diaper cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrewgdfw, Zefrield and BobbiSueEllen
I generally like them a size up from whatever diaper I have on. I'm somewhere between a medium and large on a lot of disposables. Large Depends barely fit me but I am swimming in something like a large megamax or rearz. I wear medium megamaxes with large plastic pants, and when I have on something bigger like a Trest, or Rearz or Abena L4, I pretty much have to go with high backed XL pants or they don't cover completely.

Back