What is your preference for plastic pants fit? Tight or puffy

Loose or tight, Plastic pants must cover the whole diaper area (Waist and Legs), otherwise, they are absolutely useless...

Of all the kind of Plastic Pants out there, having tried a bunch during the last 10 years, I eventually found mine, the "Suprima mod. 1218".
I've been wearing these PVC pants for more or less 3 years now, and I'm soooo fine and satisfied with this model.

Besides its shape, that covers the diaper entirely, I literally fell in love with the stretchy elastic legs/waistband that never dig in, leave marks and painful little wounds. But the most important thing is that they contained almost all leaks I had, keeping my pants and bed sheets clean and dry. And there they are:

suprima-1218.jpg

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, Lethdale, Kellycares and 8 others
Marlonsato78 said:
Loose or tight, Plastic pants must cover the whole diaper area (Waist and Legs), otherwise, they are absolutely useless...

Of all the kind of Plastic Pants out there, having tried a bunch during the last 10 years, I eventually found mine, the "Suprima mod. 1218".
I've been wearing these PVC pants for more or less 3 years now, and I'm soooo fine and satisfied with this model.

Besides its shape, that covers the diaper entirely, I literally fell in love with the stretchy elastic legs/waistband that never dig in, leave marks and painful little wounds. But the most important thing is that they contained almost all leaks I had, keeping my pants and bed sheets clean and dry. And there they are:

View attachment 45632

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    890 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: chuck, abjohn and Marlonsato78
Great comfortable pants

Reactions: Marlonsato78
4evercloth said:
What is your waist size, if you don't mind me asking?
Medium...I'm about a 36 to 36 inch waist

Suprima makes great plastic pants, but now that B4NS appears to be out of business I don't believe there is a source for customers in the USA.

Reactions: lilstevie56
Thanks for the pic Zippy! Good to see a real-life person model the product for a medium size. I am a 32 - 34 inch waist size so I size for this which is usually a medium. The B4NS site picture looks like a good fit on that model but it does not tell you the size shown.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
JOCKMAN said:
Thanks for the pic Zippy! Good to see a real-life person model the product for a medium size. I am a 32 - 34 inch waist size so I size for this which is usually a medium. The B4NS site picture looks like a good fit on that model but it does not tell you the size shown.
There a large. I’m a 36” wast

Reactions: JOCKMAN and BobbiSueEllen
Marlonsato78 said:

View attachment 45632
You don’t have any problem with the elastic wicking moisture from the diaper? This is why I’ve gone to enclosed elastics completely. Also, where do you get your Suprima pants from as the only source that I know of, B4NS, is apparently out of business. Thanks

Reactions: NappyLoverJay
Zeke said:
You don’t have any problem with the elastic wicking moisture from the diaper? This is why I’ve gone to enclosed elastics completely. Also, where do you get your Suprima pants from as the only source that I know of, B4NS, is apparently out of business. Thanks
It rarely happened, but never leaked beyond the wide elastic bands. The enclosed elastics types were always digging in and leaving marks, never felt confortable wearing them.
Don't know where you are from, but I always buy them from the french shop https://www.sphere-sante.com/
Cheers

I use disposable, but I do love plastic pants over them. So I use Fletware plastic pants for Disposables.

Marlonsato78 said:
Suprima mod. 1218
I have these in a medium and find them too baggy so think I would prefer something tighter. I also find these don’t contain leaks too well because any leak from my nappy is absorbed by the elastic and gets out. It’s good they don’t dig in, but if I walk around a bit, my leg hairs can get caught in the elastic which is very uncomfortable.

kinkynappyguy said:
I have these in a medium and find them too baggy so think I would prefer something tighter. I also find these don’t contain leaks too well because any leak from my nappy is absorbed by the elastic and gets out. It’s good they don’t dig in, but if I walk around a bit, my leg hairs can get caught in the elastic which is very uncomfortable.
Tight or baggy is no big deal, just personal taste and fit.
About leaks (in case of major ones), no plastic pants are going to save you anyway, so that I prefer to stay comfortable and pay more attention to planning and changing into a fresh diaper when it's time to...
I never had leg hairs caught in the elastic, but I guess it's pretty uncomfortable and painful...

I likem tight. I’d take want anyone to know I pooped my diaper , not that I’m hanging around for people to find out,
JOCKMAN said:
Thanks for the picture Schooner. Shows a lot, like loose in the main part but secure in the waist & legs.

I do not like really loose because it may make the leg elastic or waist too loose which could be a leak. Too tight of course means painful thighs at the elastic grip and bending over and the backside of the plastic pants can slide and get pulled down exposing my training underwear or disposable diaper (for example while wearing jeans and bending down to pick something up).

This is one major reason I like medium size Gary Wear PULs as the leg holes are more forward facing and not straight down (which is what Schooner's pic looks like but still works for him OK).

I guess I would say I like my plastic underpants a bit loose like my jeans but a bit tight to get that security feeling. I have never leaked at my elastic legs or waist except when I over wet my adult trainers a few times (which is why I always have a vinyl matterss cover with me when I travel and for my home bed).
dxx

Loose and puffy, also like them that way because of all the crinkling and it makes me feel small!

I my vinyl under wear lose fitting, so it help my cloth diapers to to suck up all the wetness in my diaper when I sleep. 🚼

Reactions: abjohn
Marlonsato78 said:
It rarely happened, but never leaked beyond the wide elastic bands. The enclosed elastics types were always digging in and leaving marks, never felt confortable wearing them.
Don't know where you are from, but I always buy them from the french shop https://www.sphere-sante.com/
Cheers
Thanks for the connecting link Marlon! - they (Suprima) are there, especially if you use the translation page to find.

Suprima are wonderful, I have had many pairs of them over the years. However my Gary plastic pants are my favourite, comfortable yet secure at both legs and waist, lovely and soft, and as to the question they are puffy which makes me feel even more babyish than usual, if that were possible lol!

Reactions: JOCKMAN
I like mine on the tight side which is nice when your trying to fill them with something feeling them swell and bulge between the legs. like the ones in the picture left.

• Thinking
Reactions: Ortler, chuck and BobbiSueEllen
I like them on the snug side, but with enough give to be able to move about freely.

Like the one to the left of this reply.....for me.

Back