What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

• Wearing Nappies

• Wearing cute and or AB clothing

• Wetting Nappies

• Non IC messing

• Using openly AB items, binkies, stuffies bottles etc

• Openly acting your Little age

Results are only viewable after voting.
If someone were to host a diaper party, but only for diaper wearers, there’s a chance that one of them might poop his/her diaper. If that happens, then he/she should change his/her diaper immediately.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Inconsiderate would be anything that purposefully causes discomfort to those who are not engaged in it. You can absolutely be diapered, wet your diaper, wear a shirt that would be considered nostalgic/childish, and/or perhaps act a little childish if you were with someone who was playing along - and none of this be an issue.

Is your diaper mostly covered and you a wearing it like underwear underneath your pants? Great - no one honestly knows or cares - this is particularly true if it's a medical diaper. Most people aren't looking - and if they see it they'll assume you have a need. If the diaper is very flashy - you'd want to either wear a onesie or a fixation panty to make sure it was covered if you bent down. Generally fresh wetting is pretty neutral in scent - it shouldn't draw attention. Many people wear sesame street shirts who aren't ABDL - most people just see it as a throwback.

You might be talking playfully with a partner or friend who knows you are a little - most people observe that as playful or silly. They might also think you are crazy - but still - not a threat.

Once you start going into the realm of exposure/exhibitionism - you're out of line. Not wearing pants, flashing your diaper, messing your diaper publicly and purposefully exposing people to your dirty work. Incon folk don't go out shouting they wear diapers...it's part of life...it's just a thing. If you can't enjoy it "just being a thing" when you are in public...don't.

Are their semi-public places where some of these things could be acceptable? Sure. Costume party, raves, kink events, private cabin where you can be outside but there's no one for miles. (most, if not all preclude you from messing your pants...and truthfully...there are very few places outside of your own home and/or with a caretaker where doing this isn't a burden to anyone around) And if you're the only one having fun...that should raise questions for you. Getting your jollies off should not be at the expense of others.

I wear most places - but I also take strides to be "invisible." I wear a fixation pant or onesie to avoid anything being seen when I bend over. I dress in layers, I change before I can leak, I clean myself with wipes, dispose of my diapers discreetly so that even those taking the garbage out are unaware. The "thrill" is in just being diapered at all - and especially as a working adult. The "secret" of it is fun but it also takes a lot of anxiety way just being diapered. I don't want to lose that freedom or make someone else uncomfortable by it.

Do I sometimes wish I could just be a toddler? Sure. And there are contexts where that can happen without it being an issue or exposing people - but they are unique, usually planned, and limited in scope for attendance. While there are times where it would seem fun to be "out there" it is not courteous or kind. It is not good professionally or personally. If you do not feel you can restrain yourself from doing this publically - and therefore bringing shame on the community - I beg of you to seek help to find out why and hopefully find balance.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, Deleted member 63979, AJFan2020 and 3 others
abdilly said:
Inconsiderate would be anything that purposefully causes discomfort to those who are not engaged in it. You can absolutely be diapered, wet your diaper, wear a shirt that would be considered nostalgic/childish, and/or perhaps act a little childish if you were with someone who was playing along - and none of this be an issue.

Is your diaper mostly covered and you a wearing it like underwear underneath your pants? Great - no one honestly knows or cares - this is particularly true if it's a medical diaper. Most people aren't looking - and if they see it they'll assume you have a need. If the diaper is very flashy - you'd want to either wear a onesie or a fixation panty to make sure it was covered if you bent down. Generally fresh wetting is pretty neutral in scent - it shouldn't draw attention. Many people wear sesame street shirts who aren't ABDL - most people just see it as a throwback.

You might be talking playfully with a partner or friend who knows you are a little - most people observe that as playful or silly. They might also think you are crazy - but still - not a threat.

Once you start going into the realm of exposure/exhibitionism - you're out of line. Not wearing pants, flashing your diaper, messing your diaper publicly and purposefully exposing people to your dirty work. Incon folk don't go out shouting they wear diapers...it's part of life...it's just a thing. If you can't enjoy it "just being a thing" when you are in public...don't.

Are their semi-public places where some of these things could be acceptable? Sure. Costume party, raves, kink events, private cabin where you can be outside but there's no one for miles. (most, if not all preclude you from messing your pants...and truthfully...there are very few places outside of your own home and/or with a caretaker where doing this isn't a burden to anyone around) And if you're the only one having fun...that should raise questions for you. Getting your jollies off should not be at the expense of others.

I wear most places - but I also take strides to be "invisible." I wear a fixation pant or onesie to avoid anything being seen when I bend over. I dress in layers, I change before I can leak, I clean myself with wipes, dispose of my diapers discreetly so that even those taking the garbage out are unaware. The "thrill" is in just being diapered at all - and especially as a working adult. The "secret" of it is fun but it also takes a lot of anxiety way just being diapered. I don't want to lose that freedom or make someone else uncomfortable by it.

Do I sometimes wish I could just be a toddler? Sure. And there are contexts where that can happen without it being an issue or exposing people - but they are unique, usually planned, and limited in scope for attendance. While there are times where it would seem fun to be "out there" it is not courteous or kind. It is not good professionally or personally. If you do not feel you can restrain yourself from doing this publically - and therefore bringing shame on the community - I beg of you to seek help to find out why and hopefully find balance.
Glad this view seems to be the majority of people's opinions on this matter. It just seems like common sense what you have said. Just don't make it obvious and no one should care. The only place we differ is the accidental diaper peaks. The way I see it is it's not any different than adults that wear cute childish underwear. If someone is willing to judge you for your choice of underwear then it brings up the question of why they care and do they have nothing better to do with their time?

However, I do try to make sure this does not happen when I'm in public. I hate making anyone feel uncomfortable for any reason. If the exhibitionism scene is your thing then there are definitely conventions and places you can go to satisfy this. And I wholeheartedly agree with your closing statement 😊

Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and abdilly
It would seem with the surges of new members who "drive by" to tell of fantastic stories of exposure or other being creepy to others based on a myriad of factors - that those of use who are "rational" be loud about what is normal, healthy behavior. We are a lifestyle/coping mechanism/kink/whatever you want to call it community. There are various "acceptable" ways to find peace/fulfillment/thrills/whatever without alienating others and making our already taboo community the pariah that the culture already thinks we are.

I appreciate good conversations like this to discuss what IS acceptable and what is not. For public settings, for talking with others of the gender we are attracted to, etc. Use good manners...and if you don't have those...please either listen to those of use who can help or find professional help to work through impulses that are wreckless to yourself and others. Yes, exhibitionism for erotic reasons at the expense of others is reckless.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and PaddedShooterBooty27
As my diaper interests are of a sexual kink nature I personally choose to not do any diaper related things while in the company of the general public😌

Reactions: CrazySmoker and PaddedShooterBooty27
I would say intentionally messing in public indoors around people. Look accidents happen and I have dealt with stomach issues before but to intentionally mess around people and not immediately change is quite rude and disgusting.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, Deleted member 63979 and PaddedShooterBooty27
Ya I’m not sure why people get offended when you tell them to not intentionally shit themselves in public.
I’ve always had thoughts about being with my daddy and being so deep in little space that maybe even if we were out, if I had to go, I’d just go, but it’s remained a thought in my head for a reason. It just shows such entitlement and a lack of self awareness to be so adamant about it as a non IC person. Ultimately some people just can’t stand being told “no.”
Also messing yourself is not at all comparable to wetting. If your pee smells as bad as your fecal matter you need to hydrate yourself lmfao.

• Haha
Reactions: lilstevie56, pinony95, Cottontail and 3 others
With todays acceptance culture I think as long as your clothed and the way you’re presenting is genuine IE you’re not doing it for shock value i don’t think anything is really inconsiderate.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Not sure why there is always so much debate about this issue. We all wear diapers here. Diapers are meant to be used. If you are wearing a diaper in public it’s meant to be used. Whether it’s wet in or pooped in while in public I don’t see the issue as you are using it for it’s intended purpose. I’ve pooped my diaper in public so many times and I can’t recall ever having anyone call me out or look at me funny. I do take precautions as I do wear a diaper that can handle a pooping and conceal it as well as possible. I also usually wear a tight diaper cover to conceal the smell as much as possible to the point it is very hard for me to detect any smell. So I believe if you are prepared and get the urge or tummy rumble and are trying your best to conceal it, then squat, push and loaded them up in style. After all a diaper is meant to be soiled so use it for its purpose! Cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: bigtoddler96 and CrazySmoker
f0rtysixand2 said:
Not sure why there is always so much debate about this issue. We all wear diapers here. Diapers are meant to be used. If you are wearing a diaper in public it’s meant to be used. Whether it’s wet in or pooped in while in public I don’t see the issue as you are using it for it’s intended purpose. I’ve pooped my diaper in public so many times and I can’t recall ever having anyone call me out or look at me funny. I do take precautions as I do wear a diaper that can handle a pooping and conceal it as well as possible. I also usually wear a tight diaper cover to conceal the smell as much as possible to the point it is very hard for me to detect any smell. So I believe if you are prepared and get the urge or tummy rumble and are trying your best to conceal it, then squat, push and loaded them up in style. After all a diaper is meant to be soiled so use it for its purpose! Cheers.
This is rather like advocating for gun owners to shoot people as that is the Dharma of firearms.

If anything nappies are for the purpose of mitigating against the effects of incontinence, not as a substitute for a toilet.

Edit: I don't mean to be dismissive, it's more a point of logic. Clearly you take steps against causing offence and that is a good and laudable thing, and I am glad that you are enjoying yourself.

Last edited:
Str88jacketabdl said:
i don’t think anything is really inconsiderate.
Yeah, no. Not gonna fly if I openly wear a diaper at work. Time and place, folks.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
HieronymusSquash said:
Yeah, no. Not gonna fly if I openly wear a diaper at work. Time and place, folks.
I mean that’s your opinion. With the advent of crossdressing / trans / drag I don’t feel like much is off the table at this point.

Str88jacketabdl said:
I don’t feel like much is off the table at this point.
People can come to the office in drag, but they're going to find that the majority co-workers will find excuses to avoid them. Clients, too.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
JDCH said:
What happens in the privacy of your home or your pants is your business (provided those with whom you share your home and/or pants are in the know).

I failed this test a few times when I was younger, forcing my activities on others. I came to see that I was wrong to do so and regretted it.

Whenever I see posts from ABDL folks saying they want to share their activities with a family member or friend, I wonder if they would do the same with respect to other sexual practices that are not vanilla?

Or would they feel comfortable hearing from their mom or dad that they really enjoy certain activities?
You ever hear about the kid who told his mom about ABDL in a letter, and she wrote him a nearly identical letter about how she likes anal from his dad? There is no greater way of proving the point than something like that. No one wants to know, ESPECIALLY your own family.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Really, it comes down to broadcasting offensive smells and directing yourself at people for reactions.

And I’d put an added level that being a general eyesore to people is offensive. If you’re getting dressed up in ABDL gear to go out, you’re there to be seen. Be honest about that. Otherwise, you’d wear your little gear under your normal street clothes and be able to enjoy that you’re little under all that. If people need to see you for you to feel little, you’re there for an audience… and none of them chose to buy a ticket.

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
AtPeace said:
You ever hear about the kid who told his mom about ABDL in a letter, and she wrote him a nearly identical letter about how she likes anal from his dad? There is no greater way of proving the point than something like that. No one wants to know, ESPECIALLY your own family.

Well it all depends on if he was describing the sexual side of it to her or not. When i explain it i focus on the comforting and self soothing sides and dont mention the sexual stuff as the way i see it that part is not anyones business. Like i would like them to know if they ever saw any objets (nappies, powder, clothing etc) that it was really nothing to worry about.

Basically this brings me to the comparison said parent made to her child. Im not sure if anyone out there does anal for self soothing and comfort reasons. Surely? Like im sitting here in my nappy and baby grow happily working and not arroused. If someone walked in and saw it would it not be better if they atleast had a little foresight first?

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Yea I walked into a local card shop when I was in uni and there was a yu gi oh tournament on. To say the least the place reeked like a gym bag.

That is fucking disgusting... I would leave after commenting that the whole room needs a shower, and needs to do some laundry. 😝

Seriously though, how can one not realize they need to clean themselves up, especially for an event!

I agree with most here that messing in public is completely unacceptable, PERIOD.
Even though you think it's ok if your supplements, chlorophyll, and charcoal remove the smell (it doesn't), it still doesn't make it ok to just crap your diaper in public. Don't do that.

(Obvious exemptions to you poor fecal IC folks, but even they don't want to hang around in a messy one, or subject everyone else to the smell and whatnot...)

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27 and Deleted member 63979
Str88jacketabdl said:
I mean that’s your opinion.
You seem like you have poorly developed social skills. This isn't hard to understand. I mean, I'm on the spectrum and even I get that there are things you don't do at work.

HieronymusSquash said:
You seem like you have poorly developed social skills. This isn't hard to understand. I mean, I'm on the spectrum and even I get that there are things you don't do at work.
🤣🤣🤣

f0rtysixand2 said:
Not sure why there is always so much debate about this issue. We all wear diapers here. Diapers are meant to be used. If you are wearing a diaper in public it’s meant to be used. Whether it’s wet in or pooped in while in public I don’t see the issue as you are using it for it’s intended purpose. I’ve pooped my diaper in public so many times and I can’t recall ever having anyone call me out or look at me funny. I do take precautions as I do wear a diaper that can handle a pooping and conceal it as well as possible. I also usually wear a tight diaper cover to conceal the smell as much as possible to the point it is very hard for me to detect any smell. So I believe if you are prepared and get the urge or tummy rumble and are trying your best to conceal it, then squat, push and loaded them up in style. After all a diaper is meant to be soiled so use it for its purpose

Back