What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

• Wearing Nappies

• Wearing cute and or AB clothing

• Wetting Nappies

• Non IC messing

• Using openly AB items, binkies, stuffies bottles etc

• Openly acting your Little age

Results are only viewable after voting.
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
stuffies, binkies and mittens etc would come under the openly AB items.
All I have to say about this is I have anxiety and you will have to pry my plushie out of my cold shaking hands 🤣

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
I know I’ll get some flack but I believe anything is acceptable as long as you aren’t pushing boundaries to far with the general public. If you are trying to expose your fetish and diaper to others that’s to far but other then that anything is game. I’ve pooped my diaper often in public if nature calls and I’m diapered. I don’t understand why I wouldn’t if I’m wearing a diaper and believe I would run a greater risk exposing my diaper in a public washroom. The noise of removing the tapes and crinkling of taking it off seems more likely to be exposed then quietly squatting and loading in public. That’s not to say I try to make it noticeable while pooping. I also wear a diaper cover to keep the smell more contained and I do notice the smell is strong I will leave and go home and change. It’s suppose to be enjoyable so why over think it? I use wetting and pooping in public and have never been called out, mentioned or even looked at strangely after doing the deed. I know this topic is touchy. Feel free to leave your opinion. Maybe I’m missing something that will change my mind. Cheers.

f0rtysixand2 said:
I know I’ll get some flack but I believe anything is acceptable as long as you aren’t pushing boundaries to far with the general public. If you are trying to expose your fetish and diaper to others that’s to far but other then that anything is game. I’ve pooped my diaper often in public if nature calls and I’m diapered. I don’t understand why I wouldn’t if I’m wearing a diaper and believe I would run a greater risk exposing my diaper in a public washroom. The noise of removing the tapes and crinkling of taking it off seems more likely to be exposed then quietly squatting and loading in public. That’s not to say I try to make it noticeable while pooping. I also wear a diaper cover to keep the smell more contained and I do notice the smell is strong I will leave and go home and change. It’s suppose to be enjoyable so why over think it? I use wetting and pooping in public and have never been called out, mentioned or even looked at strangely after doing the deed. I know this topic is touchy. Feel free to leave your opinion. Maybe I’m missing something that will change my mind. Cheers.

I guess it is quite touchy but if you are going out of your way to make sure you dont smell and you are comfortable with it then i guess its acceptable even though its not something i would do.

There are places where you can change without much chances of getting caught. Disabled bathrooms and changing rooms are what i use as they tend to be actual rooms. I use scisors to cut my tapes when removing so its not as bad.

What i more think of as inconsiderate is loading in a public space and deliberately hanging around fully aware you smell like poo heavily and exposing people to it.

Anyone who is openly ABDL deserves to lose their job. What you do in your own home is your business and no one needs to know you wear diapers. If being a little means so much to you, wear graphic tees. Wear cute clothes you find in juniors or Misses or the ladies section at JCPenney. If you must suck on something, get a sensory chew toy on Amazon or get a lollipop. Go play your toddler games on your Switch or Paw Patrol.

There are appropriate ways of being yourself in public without being openly ABDL.

And if shitting diapers is that important, do it in your car or restroom and then change. I don't care if you do it out running because you're outside and not going to any stores.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker
Calico said:
Anyone who is openly ABDL deserves to lose their job. What you do in your own home is your business and no one needs to know you wear diapers. If being a little means so much to you, wear graphic tees. Wear cute clothes you find in juniors or Misses or the ladies section at JCPenney. If you must suck on something, get a sensory chew toy on Amazon or get a lollipop. Go play your toddler games on your Switch or Paw Patrol.

There are appropriate ways of being yourself in public without being openly ABDL.

And if shitting diapers is that important, do it in your car or restroom and then change. I don't care if you do it out running because you're outside and not going to any stores.

I guess that is the blunt version of what my view is. 😬

Reactions: littledub1955
Don't creep people out. The bottom 3 things on that list are huge red flags because they will draw attention. People who go out to public in baby clothes and shit themselves there are gross and contribute a lot to the negative stereotypes that fly around ABDL.

• Love
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and CrazySmoker
Anemone said:
My feeling is that something becomes an imposition when others have to interact with or actively avoid something. Which would make it fairly context dependent, probably best not to recreationally soil oneself in a tight enclosed space for instance.
Like an elevator. I was in an elevator once when I let out one of those silent killers just before I got off. When the elevator door closed and started going down again with several people still in it I could hear " Oh my God" and then the sound of vomiting. They were trapped in a gas chamber. I felt bad (kinda) and wondered if emergency services were called.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker and Anemone
littledub1955 said:
Like an elevator. I was in an elevator once when I let out one of those silent killers just before I got off. When the elevator door closed and started going down again with several people still in it I could hear " Oh my God" and then the sound of vomiting. They were trapped in a gas chamber. I felt bad (kinda) and wondered if emergency services were called.
Haha, I reminds me of a story i read about a woman that was out drinking one night and had a kebab. She got proper nasty gas and she kept farting in her exercise class the next day. Apparently, the smell was so bad they legit evacuated the building as they thought there was a sewage leak. Rather than her own up she just kept quiet.

Personally, I would own up. The ability to clear a building is bragging rights 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and CrazySmoker
I get that being a abdl is who you are. Peeing in a diaper in public is fine but I believe pooping would be drawing the line. Sorry if I offended anyone

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Happy2BeInNappies2 and PaddedShooterBooty27
Twinmom said:
I get that being a abdl is who you are. Peeing in a diaper in public is fine but I believe pooping would be drawing the line. Sorry if I offended anyone
Doubt you offended anyone more than a unwanted stinky butt would 🤣

Doubt you offended anyone more than a unwanted stinky butt would 🤣
🤪🤣

littledub1955 said:
Haha, I reminds me of a story i read about a woman that was out drinking one night and had a kebab. She got proper nasty gas and she kept farting in her exercise class the next day. Apparently, the smell was so bad they legit evacuated the building as they thought there was a sewage leak. Rather than her own up she just kept quiet.

Personally, I would own up. The ability to clear a building is bragging rights 🤣
Now correct me if I am wrong, but:
I remember a news item from some years ago, where a young Japanese man consumed lots of cabbage as part of his evening meal and then had to spend the night in one of those Capsule Hotels in Tokyo.

Sadly, (apparently) he farted so much all night, that he died in his sleep from a lack of oxygen in the air.

(And I can see him saying to St Peter 'I'm never eating cabbage again !!").

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I remember a news item from some years ago, where a young Japanese man consumed lots of cabbage as part of his evening meal and then had to spend the night in one of those Capsule Hotels in Tokyo.

Sadly, (apparently) he farted so much all night, that he died in his sleep from a lack of oxygen in the air.

Sounds like an urban legend to be honest.

For starters capsules are not hermetically sealed and one would need to displace several cubic meters of air to suffocate in one...

Anemone said:

For starters capsules are not hermetically sealed and one would need to displace several cubic meters of air to suffocate in one...
It is true that I don't clearly remember all the details and he may NOT have been sleeping in one of those Capsule Hotels.
(Maybe he was sleeping in a small unvented bedroom of confined space? And was his head under the blankets because it was very cold?).
But, one thing I am almost totally sure of when hearing it, was this: it was NOT on social media (whether true or not) it was a radio or TV news item.
How be it, as far as I recall, this was many years ago.
(In any case, it would be a better thing, if it was just an urban legend. So I hope you are right about that).

Last edited:
Anemone said:

For starters capsules are not hermetically sealed and one would need to displace several cubic meters of air to suffocate in one..

Anemone said:

Your response sounds logical to me. Makes a lot of sense.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:

Hahahah. That was apparently disproven by mythbusters. They found out if you ate purely brussels and all the other stinky foods you would have to fart in a sealed room for days constantly to reach toxic levels.

I would say generally being indiscreet about it.

-not managing odours
-wearing thick abdl diapers under revealing clothes
-leaving abdl diapers in plain site
-obvious bulges or sagging

My personal standard of decorum for wearing in public: In any of the plausible scenarios I could be discovered today, could I pass it off as well managed medical problem or would it immediately be obvious it was a fetish?

northdl said:
I would say generally being indiscreet about it.

-not managing odours
-wearing thick abdl diapers under revealing clothes
-leaving abdl diapers in plain site
-obvious bulges or sagging

My personal standard of decorum for wearing in public: In any of the plausible scenarios I could be discovered today, could I pass it off as well managed medical problem or would it immediately be obvious it was a fetish?

Without anyone knowing your full medical history no one could positively tell it was just a kink. If i were discovered i would just say i have blader weakness from my diabetes and it flares up sometimes (which is not entirely untrue sometimes i pee alot and frequent up to 15 times a day) The thing is, i dont see my wearing as a kink most of the time. Its a comforting thing. Im not arroused in public when wearing more than i would normally be.

As for wearing AB patterned diapers i dont see that any differently than White Naps <-> AB Naps compared to Plain Undies <-> Cute Undies. The AB ones tend to be better quality anyways. What people wear under their clothes is not really anyone elses business.

Last edited:
I think most people on here are on the same page. Of course it matters what you see as public. If your pooping your diaper in public transportation that's not ok (in my opinion) but if you poop your diaper outside somewhere in your town, I think that's ok. As long as no one gets offended by the smell.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Without anyone knowing your full medical history no one could positively tell it was just a kink. If i were discovered i would just say i have blader weakness from my diabetes and it flares up sometimes (which is not entirely untrue sometimes i pee alot and frequent up to 15 times a day) The thing is, i dont see my wearing as a kink most of the time. Its a comforting thing. Im not arroused in public when wearing more than i would normally be.

As for wearing AB patterned diapers i dont see that any differently than White Naps <-> AB Naps compared to Plain Undies <-> Cute Undies. The AB ones tend to be better quality anyways. What people wear under their clothes is not really anyone elses business.
Exactly, I often wear for comfort as well so I know where you’re coming from. At times I deal with urgency , finding it extremely uncomfortable to hold much in my bladder. After painful scopes and testing my urologist has found no explaination other than possible side effects of an auto immune disorder. So while lm not incontinent I can say that at times, diapers can improve my quality of life outside of my abdl desires.

I have no beef with abdl diapers, I just personally have concerns about wearing thick printed ones while out and about unless I can hide them with a onsie and layers of thick, loose fitting clothes. Also I’m less concerned about someone noticing a plain white or medical style diaper stashed in my bag or car. All that being said, If I’m keeping well hydrated/caffeinated, a good abdl diaper is the only thing that can get me through a long car ride without leaks or discomfort. :)

Back