What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

• Wearing Nappies

• Wearing cute and or AB clothing

• Wetting Nappies

• Non IC messing

• Using openly AB items, binkies, stuffies bottles etc

• Openly acting your Little age

Results are only viewable after voting.

PaddedShooterBooty27

Everything is better with a padded bum!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
This is a tough one to judge... But ive been thinking about it. It would vary between people but i would like to see what folks opinions are.

To me wearing under normal clothing and paying attention to odours and not messing if you arent F-IC would be considered okay to me. This would include wearing around friends and familly too. When you think of it, Its just different undies when you boil it down to the core?

Pretty much so long as you arent going around bottomless and are clothed respectably then its fine in my book. Even ab style garments like dungarees and other cute clothes as well. I would not be terribly comfortable going around in public as a little but would mind my little dressing cute atleast.

Reactions: NappyNicky, littledub1955, disabledinconben and 1 other person
Sorry, but you have got me confused over the wording of your poll heading.
Did you mean 'forcing' where you typed 'focing'? (As in your thread title)? LOL.

Love is the greatest force for good, that humans can have, but I would not consider forcing anything on anybody, anyway, including love.
Are you asking us for what we feel is acceptable and comfortable, for us to do around others who are not ABDL minded?

Please excuse me, if I have misunderstood your intention, (it's late and I am tired - about to go to bed).
Hope you will not be upset with me for not playing along and voting, on this one.

Acceptance and peace to all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Danee599, LunarGazer and PaddedShooterBooty27
What happens in the privacy of your home or your pants is your business (provided those with whom you share your home and/or pants are in the know).

I failed this test a few times when I was younger, forcing my activities on others. I came to see that I was wrong to do so and regretted it.

Whenever I see posts from ABDL folks saying they want to share their activities with a family member or friend, I wonder if they would do the same with respect to other sexual practices that are not vanilla?

Or would they feel comfortable hearing from their mom or dad that they really enjoy certain activities?

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan, OmiOMy, Kayleigh and 6 others
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Sorry, but you have got me confused over the wording of your poll heading.
Did you mean 'forcing' where you typed 'focing'? (As in your thread title)? LOL.

Love is the greatest force for good, that humans can have, but I would not consider forcing anything on anybody, anyway, including love.
Hope you will not be upset with me for not playing along with you on this one.
Acceptance and peace to all.

Thats totally fine, im speaking from a general perspective outside of our community. At events and places where the public eye will not judge all things are good in my book.

Reactions: littledub1955
JDCH said:
What happens in the privacy of your home or your pants is your business (provided those with whom you share your home and/or pants are in the know).

I failed this test a few times when I was younger, forcing my activities on others. I came to see that I was wrong to do so and regretted it.

Whenever I see posts from ABDL folks saying they want to share their activities with a family member or friend, I wonder if they would do the same with respect to other sexual practices that are not vanilla?

Or would they feel comfortable hearing from their mom or dad that they really enjoy certain activities?

For me, i do not see an issue of wearing around familly and friends as for me its non sexual and a comforting thing most of the time and makes things much more fun and different. I am always fully clothed also. I do not feel arousal when wearing in this way but comfort and security. But i do see your point on the sexual side of things. And im inclined to agree on sexual things.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy and disabledinconben
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
For me, i do not see an issue of wearing around familly and friends as for me its non sexual and a comforting thing most of the time and makes things much more fun and different. I do not feel arousal when wearing in this way. But i do see your point on the sexual side of things.
I don’t disagree but l, as a male, if I suddenly started wearing a lacy thong around the house, I wouldn’t likely drop my pants and show my cousins. At least, I would find that hard to envision!

Reactions: littledub1955, OmiOMy and BobbiSueEllen
JDCH said:
I don’t disagree but l, as a male, if I suddenly started wearing a lacy thong around the house, I wouldn’t likely drop my pants and show my cousins. At least, I would find that hard to envision!
Exactly my point. If you are fully clothed and being respectible then you are not forcing on others.

Reactions: littledub1955 and JDCH
My feeling is that something becomes an imposition when others have to interact with or actively avoid something. Which would make it fairly context dependent, probably best not to recreationally soil oneself in a tight enclosed space for instance.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Rainbow, littledub1955 and 5 others
Anemone said:
My feeling is that something becomes an imposition when others have to interact with or actively avoid something. Which would make it fairly context dependent, probably best not to recreationally soil oneself in a tight enclosed space for instance.

Thats one way of putting it. Like i compare it to like just being underwear. Its out of sight and out of mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
The hard one to answer is the "acting your little age in public" just because personally, I tend to regress and so I don't always have control especially if I'm tired ect. But I do my best to not be super obvious about it.

Reactions: Deleted member 51496, disabledinconben and PaddedShooterBooty27
I draw the line at people dressing in fetish gear openly. Even as an ABDL.... if you came into my place of work dressed in your little gear, I'm having you removed.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, Woncrinklz, AJFan2020 and 3 others
I misunderstood the meaning of the poll question, and answered exactly the opposite, I think.

Did you mean to ask "What do you consider to be "forcing" behaviors upon others?" If so, I answered backwards.

like2pee said:
I misunderstood the meaning of the poll question, and answered exactly the opposite, I think.

Did you mean to ask "What do you consider to be "forcing" behaviors upon others?" If so, I answered backwards.

Yea so answer what you beleive to be forcing it on others.

babyace said:
The hard one to answer is the "acting your little age in public" just because personally, I tend to regress and so I don't always have control especially if I'm tired ect. But I do my best to not be super obvious about it.

Yea discretion is key.

quartz200420012 said:
I draw the line at people dressing in fetish gear openly. Even as an ABDL.... if you came into my place of work dressed in your little gear, I'm having you removed.

Yea seperate work and play is one of my mottos. Unless at a specific event or discretely like under clothes etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker
I miss in the pool option "smelling"

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27, quartz200420012 and Anemone
CrazySmoker said:
omg....you don't even need people in diapers for that to happen. I stopped at a local trading card shop and there was a rather large sign that said "Proper Hygine Is Expected, We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service"

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and PaddedShooterBooty27
Would love for you to change the title / question. This could be around for a few years and be dug up via search and even in Google. It just seems like this question can be too ambiguous and misunderstood as affirmation (AFF) or negation (NEG).
I know you’ve clarified what you mean in subsequent posts, but can you make the question self-evident please? It would be a win-win if you did.

This is an important topic and one we should all give input to.

quartz200420012 said:
omg....you don't even need people in diapers for that to happen. I stopped at a local trading card shop and there was a rather large sign that said "Proper Hygine Is Expected, We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service"
Yea I walked into a local card shop when I was in uni and there was a yu gi oh tournament on. To say the least the place reeked like a gym bag.

huggiesthick said:
Would love for you to change the title / question. This could be around for a few years and be dug up via search and even in Google. It just seems like this question can be too ambiguous and misunderstood as affirmation (AFF) or negation (NEG).
I know you’ve clarified what you mean in subsequent posts, but can you make the question self-evident please? It would be a win-win if you did.

This is an important topic and one we should all give input to.

For some reason, it won't let me change the title as I tried to change the typo I made (i posted it on my phone) Maybe a Mod could do so? Maybe @Moo can provide guidance on this?

CrazySmoker said:
This would be a good addition as wetting does not usually leave a smell until it is well used.

Last edited:
Being weird about the habbit and concnciously making someone feel uncomfortable is the problem

Reactions: OmiOMy and PaddedShooterBooty27
This thread and some of the replies here are vomit-inducing.

Why would you FORCE this on anybody who doesn't want to do it?
No matter how close I was to somebody, even forcing somebody to wear a nappy when they clearly don't need it is abuse in itself.

- Lori

Last edited:
Reactions: Furrytum and OmiOMy
Lori said:
This thread and some of the replies here are vomit-inducing.

Why would you FORCE this on anybody who doesn't want to do it?
That would be awful. I very much interpreted the intention to be along the lines of "what is the point at which engaging with our interest is problematic due to the impact upon third parties" i.e. not so much a question of forcing anyone to engaging as a discussion of how to best express oneself whilst remaining respectful of others.

Reactions: OmiOMy and lilbabyjooce
Back