What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

What acts do you consider as Inconsiderate to others in public whilst practicing ABDL?

• Wearing Nappies

• Wearing cute and or AB clothing

• Wetting Nappies

• Non IC messing

• Using openly AB items, binkies, stuffies bottles etc

• Openly acting your Little age

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper under your clothes in public, seeing as they're underwear, and while I don't endorse it, as long as you handle it responsibly by changing discreetly and taking things like activated charcoal to make sure it doesn't smell, I guess using them would technically be okay too as long as you're not flaunting that you're doing it on purpose. Wearing fully exposed diapers, wearing baby clothes or acting like a baby, though, is an absolute no-no.

Reactions: pinony95, huggiesthick and PaddedShooterBooty27
CrazySmoker said:
I miss in the pool option "smelling"
Lori said:
This thread and some of the replies here are vomit-inducing.

Why would you FORCE this on anybody who doesn't want to do it?
No matter how close I was to somebody, even forcing somebody to wear a nappy when they clearly don't need it is abuse in itself.

- Lori

You miss-understand we are not forcing anyone to wear. We are talking wbout what constitutes being "inconsiderate". Ive no where here said about forcing someone to wear. This however would be highly unacceptable in my book

Randomu said:
There is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper under your clothes in public, seeing as they're underwear, and while I don't endorse it, as long as you handle it responsibly by changing discreetly and taking things like activated charcoal to make sure it doesn't smell, I guess using them would technically be okay too as long as you're not flaunting that you're doing it on purpose. Wearing fully exposed diapers, wearing baby clothes or acting like a baby, though, is an absolute no-no.

Exactly the same thoughts. I agree fully. Didnt know about activated charcoal tho!

I've got Moo to change the title to a more unambiguous title. Hope it clears up the confusion.

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
I've got Moo to change the title to a more unambiguous title. Hope it clears up the confusion.
It looks like the poll has changed but the thread title remains.

This is a tough one to judge... But ive been thinking about it. It would vary between people but i would like to see what folks opinions are.

To me wearing under normal clothing and paying attention to odours and not messing if you arent F-IC would be considered okay to me. This would include wearing around friends and familly too. When you think of it, Its just different undies when you boil it down to the core?

Pretty much so long as you arent going around bottomless and are clothed respectably then its fine in my book. Even ab style garments like dungarees and other cute clothes as well. I would not be terribly comfortable going around in public as a little but would mind my little dressing cute atleast.
I suppose the first thing I should do is ask how you define cute AB/Little clothes?

My rule is, if I can find it off the rack at a vanilla, or non-specialty store, I can wear it. For example, a Minions sweatshirt, and track pants with zippers that jingle, like bABy keys, but only I know I'm thinking of bABy keys.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy and PaddedShooterBooty27
The title uses the word force, but the poll uses the word inconsiderate. None of them force anything other than taking a dump intentionally which I have no idea why someone would want to smell like a farm in public. There's also lots of context missing based on different situations.

While the whole ABDL thing is outside of my normal lanes of travel, for some reason they're always petrified of "forcing their kink on people" by wearing shortalls or having a diaper bulge or something. I have never understood this. The simple act of existing in a public space, like on the subway for example, is not forcing anything on anyone unless they are perving out or doing something obnoxious. The amount of trashy people in society is mind boggling. Bizarre fashion, weird behavior, just weird people. If someone gets offended because they're wearing gym pants over a diaper on the city bus, well too bad for them. They need to pick something better to be offended about. Again, context makes all the difference.

Reactions: DinoBunny, pinony95, chiaochai and 1 other person
I mean this I'm on the fence about if you want to look cutesy or wear out and about like go ahead if people can't like See it then whatever, But I think i do heavily draw the line at public messing for giggles No one wants to deal with that kinda thing, Idk about having like AB stuff with you while out and about I wish I abused the mask thing more with a paci sometimes but I had no opportunity during the shitdemic.

Like it's a grey line for a lot of those, you're not exactly forcing anyone other than They have to look at you for a split second, imagine kids being around and them Now questioning everything having no filter but to point and go "What is that person doing" Just don't involve kids, It's usually better not to do much public

Reactions: OmiOMy, CrazySmoker and PaddedShooterBooty27
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I suppose the first thing I should do is ask how you define cute AB/Little clothes?

My rule is, if I can find it off the rack at a vanilla, or non-specialty store, I can wear it. For example, a Minions sweatshirt, and track pants with zippers that jingle, like bABy keys, but only I know I'm thinking of bABy keys.

I'm talking like clothing that is just in general cute but not obvious at a glance and considered overtly AB-like cute onesies with childish prints are used by non-AB/DL people as well. The overtly AB stuff like stuffies, binkies and mittens etc would come under the openly AB items. Quite a nice principle of if you can find it on a clothing rack in a vanilla shop you can wear it!

tiron101 said:
The title uses the word force, but the poll uses the word inconsiderate. None of them force anything other than taking a dump intentionally which I have no idea why someone would want to smell like a farm in public. There's also lots of context missing based on different situations.

While the whole ABDL thing is outside of my normal lanes of travel, for some reason they're always petrified of "forcing their kink on people" by wearing shortalls or having a diaper bulge or something. I have never understood this. The simple act of existing in a public space, like on the subway for example, is not forcing anything on anyone unless they are perving out or doing something obnoxious. The amount of trashy people in society is mind boggling. Bizarre fashion, weird behavior, just weird people. If someone gets offended because they're wearing gym pants over a diaper on the city bus, well too bad for them. They need to pick something better to be offended about. Again, context makes all the difference.

I had a chuckle at the first line here! I apologise but I would improve the poll questions but it seems time-based and I cannot edit it for some reason. Perhaps we may need to do a V2.0 of this if people see it as being an issue. I don't want to keep pestering the Mods to change the poll questions. Your opinions align up with mine mostly. As long as you are not in people's face about it then it's fine!

MakABDL said:
I mean this I'm on the fence about if you want to look cutesy or wear out and about like go ahead if people can't like See it then whatever, But I think i do heavily draw the line at public messing for giggles No one wants to deal with that kinda thing, Idk about having like AB stuff with you while out and about I wish I abused the mask thing more with a paci sometimes but I had no opportunity during the shitdemic.

Like it's a grey line for a lot of those, you're not exactly forcing anyone other than They have to look at you for a split second, imagine kids being around and them Now questioning everything having no filter but to point and go "What is that person doing" Just don't involve kids, It's usually better not to do much public
Hence why my principle is discretion Excellent points MakABDL!

Anemone said:
It looks like the poll has changed but the thread title remains.
I will ask Moo nicely to update the title as well.

Lori said:
This thread and some of the replies here are vomit-inducing.

Why would you FORCE this on anybody who doesn't want to do it?
No matter how close I was to somebody, even forcing somebody to wear a nappy when they clearly don't need it is abuse in itself.

- Lori
He meant to find out where everybody's, "too far buttons," are.

I'd like to see smelling bad in general added to the list, so I can add it to my list of avoided things.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and PaddedShooterBooty27
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
He meant to find out where everybody's, "too far buttons," are.

I'd like to see smelling bad in general added to the list, so I can add it to my list of avoided things.

Could not put it better myself. I am terrible at putting my thoughts down on paper 😫 I would love to add it but ive already asked moo for assistance twice and he kindly obliged.

Could not put it better myself. I am terrible at putting my thoughts down on paper 😫 I would love to add it but ive already asked moo for assistance twice and he kindly obliged.
I'm notorious for sucking at communication. It's okay. Just know, smelling bad at all is there, rather people can see it, and choose it or not.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm notorious for sucking at communication. It's okay. Just know, smelling bad at all is there, rather people can see it, and choose it or not.

I agree, i dont want to keep annoying the mods with modifications. Its been locked and i cant modify it personally as i would have bo problem doing it. However if you send Moo a message asking nicely im sure he will add it in 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: huggiesthick
In my opinion anything done voluntarily that has an adverse impact on others is inconsiderate. I include not only physical things but also anything that might make people feel embarrassed/awkward

Reactions: OmiOMy, huggiesthick and CrazySmoker
rbw1 said:
In my opinion anything done voluntarily that has an adverse impact on others is inconsiderate. I include not only physical things but also anything that might make people feel embarrassed/awkward

Im with you on this one and its pretty much my thoughts on it too. However if you are wearing under clothes and someone happened to notice and you were trying to be discreet? Would you consider this to be inconsiderate? Like i wear as if i am IC out and about. I wear jeans and sure my butt is slightly rounder but its not apparent unless you know what to look for.

Im with you on this one and its pretty much my thoughts on it too. However if you are wearing under clothes and someone happened to notice and you were trying to be discreet? Would you consider this to be inconsiderate? Like i wear as if i am IC out and about. I wear jeans and sure my butt is slightly rounder but its not apparent unless you know what to look for.
Compared to what you see on urban transit or in the average Walmart, you're a model citizen.

• Haha
Reactions: huggiesthick and PaddedShooterBooty27
I wear and wet under loose clothes and I hope it is unnoticeable and odour free, so hopefully not inconsiderate. If they do notice they would just assume I was incontinent as there would be nothing to indicate that I am DL
R

Reactions: huggiesthick and PaddedShooterBooty27
rbw1 said:
I wear and wet under loose clothes and I hope it is unnoticeable and odour free, so hopefully not inconsiderate. If they do notice they would just assume I was incontinent as there would be nothing to indicate that I am DL
R

Im sure most people would assume the same. Either way i think its not really anyone elses business what you wear under your clothes imho. How is it different from your choice of undies?

In my experience i cant notice any significant odours unless my nappies are super wet, like leaking wet. I would never let myself get to this state when wearing in public.

Last edited:
You are awesome OP!

Thank you for this thread. A lots been said already in the responses.

I just think we have an opportunity to make or break public perception with how we carry ourselves in public as AB/DLs. If you’re IC then do what you need to do to manage your conditions effectively, period. But AB/DLs could take a f-it attitude and I’m gonna do whatever the heck I want when I want. You can, yes. There are consequences for you and all of us other AB/DLs if that’s your attitude.

My stance is this:

For each one of you and myself I’m going to carry myself respectfully and with restraint. We need to earn acceptance, credibility, trust, and some level of respect as we go forward. How I act in public affects you. How you act affects me. So I will not deliberately cause the titles AB/DL to be hated, disrespected, and/or harmed. Many of you have done such a great job in the past several decades to keep our public perception as good as possible and even promoted responsibility, respect, and that we’re not to be feared.

Like with most things in life, moderation and balance is the key as are time, place and audience. Behave respectfully and you will be respected, most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
3 words

Don't involve others.

So:

— if you're not FIC no poop around outside people. You're the only one who wants to smell that
— Respect personal space. Respect boundaries.
— DO NOT go around intentionally trying to expose your diapered crotch/butt to others on the outside. That's weird.

I know I have more but it:s 2352 and my meds are kicking in. 😴

• Love
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27 and CrazySmoker
Back