Still a lot of hate & misunderstanding for the adult diaper community 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to start by saying one knows this is an excellent thread when it has just been posted not long ago and it already has five pages worth of posts. Also, I have noticed something. A lot of those who hate the ABDL community go to church, preach it up on Sunday morning, and then drink it up on Sunday night. They may tell you you are wrong, abnormal, a "sinner," whatever, but they drink booze, beat their wives, molest children behind the walls of their "wholly" (or lack there of) sanctuaries, and engage in a lot of other hideous crap whilst hiding behind their little facade of "religion." As Reba McIntyre sings, "in this world there's a lot of self-righteous hypocrites that call me bad." The comment section on that Youtube link is proof that fools walk among us. How many of those commentors are doing crap they keep in the dark? That, I truly wonder. Don't worry about the creeps because someday, their eyes will be opened.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I have to start by saying one knows this is an excellent thread when it has just been posted not long ago and it already has five pages worth of posts. Also, I have noticed something. A lot of those who hate the ABDL community go to church, preach it up on Sunday morning, and then drink it up on Sunday night. They may tell you you are wrong, abnormal, a "sinner," whatever, but they drink booze, beat their wives, molest children behind the walls of their "wholly" (or lack there of) sanctuaries, and engage in a lot of other hideous crap whilst hiding behind their little facade of "religion." As Reba McIntyre sings, "in this world there's a lot of self-righteous hypocrites that call me bad." The comment section on that Youtube link is proof that fools walk among us. How many of those commentors are doing crap they keep in the dark? That, I truly wonder. Don't worry about the creeps because someday, their eyes will be opened.
That's called "stereotyping". Please stop the political teases, that is a human problem...not a partisan one.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, TeeMousy, Elmo and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back