Still a lot of hate & misunderstanding for the adult diaper community 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobbiSueEllen said:
I can tolerate opposing viewpoints...but not the hate & fear behind them. Or the words which betray both.
Yeah… Unfortunately it seems a lot of people have a hateful reaction… It makes me sad to see so many people so unwilling to understand something just because it’s different than how they are.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Woncrinklz, PearlandDL and 1 other person
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Yeah… Unfortunately it seems a lot of people have a hateful reaction… It makes me sad to see so many people so unwilling to understand something just because it’s different than how they are.
For too many people, live and let live seems to be far too much to ask. One of my family members told me at Christmas that this country needs to go back to the 1950's when "all of this [insert your favorite anti-gay slur here] nonsense wasn't tolerated.". I just drank my beer and changed the topic as best as I could. I'm straight, but if my family found out I was into ABDL, they'd call me every homophobic slur in the book.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW, TeeMousy, odd1inSyde and 3 others
killahB said:
For too many people, live and let live seems to be far too much to ask. One of my family members told me at Christmas that this country needs to go back to the 1950's when "all of this [insert your favorite anti-gay slur here] nonsense wasn't tolerated.". I just drank my beer and changed the topic as best as I could. I'm straight, but if my family found out I was into ABDL, they'd call me every homophobic slur in the book.
"The Good Ol' Days" are called that for a reason: they're old...as are the prevailing thoughts & opinions that went with 'em. Obsolete. Yesterday's gone; we plan for tomorrow, live for today. 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, odd1inSyde, CptKirk and 1 other person
I would be very pleased if the president of the Russian federation realized that. But it's 1850 not 1950 there.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, CptKirk and PearlandDL
Tenawearer said:
I would be very pleased if the president of the Russian federation realized that. But it's 1850 not 1950 there.
North Korea's worse. Ever see NK from satellite...Google Earth? It's like Walnut Grove, excepting each community's 40-watt tungsten bulb in the center of town...illuminating a certain portrait. Very primitive.

• Haha
Reactions: killahB, CptKirk and PearlandDL
Everything is relative with dictators. Luckily Kim hasn't invaded his neighbour.

killahB said:
I came from the same family mindset. I know what you're talking about.:giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
"The Good Ol' Days" are called that for a reason: they're old...as are the prevailing thoughts & opinions that went with 'em. Obsolete. Yesterday's gone; we plan for tomorrow, live for today. 🥳
My problem with the good old days is that they most definitely were not good for everyone. I do find it funny that the family member who wants to return to the 50s has also told me numerous stories of why they hated the 50s. It seems alcohol tends to increase the rosiness of the lenses through which he views the past.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Tenawearer said:
Everything is relative with dictators. Luckily Kim hasn't invaded his neighbour.
Kim has NO CLUE of how horrifically he'd be trounced in 10 days or less. The one thing from days gone by that NEEDS to stage a comeback is for a *tough* mindset. You can't reason with a bully and you can't talk your way out of being picked on by them. You can either become more than they can ever handle OR become good friends with someone who can!

A decent number of the friends I have who I grew up with, went to school with and even was in the Army with are my friends because I turned "hunting" bullies into a fucking form of art! I didn't have to have ANY CLUE who the kid or man was being picked on was. All that I had to find out was WHY he was being picked on and if that reason was because the bully knew he could (they never admit that!) than I HAPPILY inserted myself into the fray. One of my friends, "Richie", is a good example. TODAY, you'd be on your ass in a second if you tried fucking with Richie, but until after we graduated HS, he was maybe 5'9" and 110lbs. Today he's roughly 6'4" and a solid 230 or so and got into lifting with me way back when we were in our mid 20s and kept on going after I got sick. He also became a student of multiple forms of martial arts while he was in college and today is an instructor with more than one black belt++. Like I said, today, you'd instantly regret going out of your way to bother him but when we were in HS, he was scrawny and not very strong. Highly intelligent though, and once I learned he was as much into fishing, shooting (he also hunts, which is the only activity all of my friends do that I don't) we began hanging out and this was when we were Sophomores in HS.

I was walking down the hallway one day when I saw 3 of the guys I hated bouncing Rich off of walls and each other and I didn't even ask why. I simply smashed the group leader with an overhand right and instantly dispatched his two hangers on when they jumped on my back (not a good idea to jump on the back of a wrestler ....... never ends well for the non-wrestler) . Rich created a story (100% made up on the spot) of how I was trying to reason with the idiots to leave him alone (I never said a word verbally. Only spoke with my fists!) when the biggest one (who was Sr. and had me by half a foot) tried to punch me and I countered it which is when the other two jumped me. He was a lot more creative than I would had ever given credit to someone I had only saw as a geek beforehand. When I say "saw him as a geek" I DO NOT intend that as an insult. He was simply interested in school and had excellent grades. I had str8 A's in every advanced math, science and in history & gym but DETESTED school with every ounce of my body! I had no idea he was as much (or more) of an outdoorsman than I was or else we'd had been friends beforehand. We knew who the other was but that was it.

I probably inserted myself into a couple dozen similar situations as I began hunting bullies the instant I finally recognized that I could! Even though I was already lifting, running etc. for football & wrestling it wasn't until I was 12 1/2 or so that I began to understand how strong I was, how violent I **COULD BE** when necessary and that only grew as my confidence did. I was bullied mercilessly until I was close to 11, which was when I began to grow much faster than my peers. That taste NEVER leaves your mouth though and rather than sit back and let somebody else handle this sort of shit, I took it upon myself to do it myself. I have several very good lifelong friends to this day because of that and I have zero regrets about what I did to start those friendships.

CptKirk

Reactions: KBoy
CptKirk said:
Kim has NO CLUE of how horrifically he'd be trounced in 10 days or less. The one thing from days gone by that NEEDS to stage a comeback is for a *tough* mindset. You can't reason with a bully and you can't talk your way out of being picked on by them. You can either become more than they can ever handle OR become good friends with someone who can!

A decent number of the friends I have who I grew up with, went to school with and even was in the Army with are my friends because I turned "hunting" bullies into a fucking form of art! I didn't have to have ANY CLUE who the kid or man was being picked on was. All that I had to find out was WHY he was being picked on and if that reason was because the bully knew he could (they never admit that!) than I HAPPILY inserted myself into the fray. One of my friends, "Richie", is a good example. TODAY, you'd be on your ass in a second if you tried fucking with Richie, but until after we graduated HS, he was maybe 5'9" and 110lbs. Today he's roughly 6'4" and a solid 230 or so and got into lifting with me way back when we were in our mid 20s and kept on going after I got sick. He also became a student of multiple forms of martial arts while he was in college and today is an instructor with more than one black belt++. Like I said, today, you'd instantly regret going out of your way to bother him but when we were in HS, he was scrawny and not very strong. Highly intelligent though, and once I learned he was as much into fishing, shooting (he also hunts, which is the only activity all of my friends do that I don't) we began hanging out and this was when we were Sophomores in HS.

I was walking down the hallway one day when I saw 3 of the guys I hated bouncing Rich off of walls and each other and I didn't even ask why. I simply smashed the group leader with an overhand right and instantly dispatched his two hangers on when they jumped on my back (not a good idea to jump on the back of a wrestler ....... never ends well for the non-wrestler) . Rich created a story (100% made up on the spot) of how I was trying to reason with the idiots to leave him alone (I never said a word verbally. Only spoke with my fists!) when the biggest one (who was Sr. and had me by half a foot) tried to punch me and I countered it which is when the other two jumped me. He was a lot more creative than I would had ever given credit to someone I had only saw as a geek beforehand. When I say "saw him as a geek" I DO NOT intend that as an insult. He was simply interested in school and had excellent grades. I had str8 A's in every advanced math, science and in history & gym but DETESTED school with every ounce of my body! I had no idea he was as much (or more) of an outdoorsman than I was or else we'd had been friends beforehand. We knew who the other was but that was it.

I probably inserted myself into a couple dozen similar situations as I began hunting bullies the instant I finally recognized that I could! Even though I was already lifting, running etc. for football & wrestling it wasn't until I was 12 1/2 or so that I began to understand how strong I was, how violent I **COULD BE** when necessary and that only grew as my confidence did. I was bullied mercilessly until I was close to 11, which was when I began to grow much faster than my peers. That taste NEVER leaves your mouth though and rather than sit back and let somebody else handle this sort of shit, I took it upon myself to do it myself. I have several very good lifelong friends to this day because of that and I have zero regrets about what I did to start those friendships.

CptKirk
Well, many people feel they need a god. Some need a god they can see, touch...and end up getting it forced upon them. History teaches us nothing.

Reactions: KBoy and Woncrinklz
I'm surprised how the YouTube public reminds me of those buying The National Enquirer when bullying or hating a person who chooses to wear a diaper outside of medical need. My guess is they just want to BS about deviant-like behavior out of personal boredom, maybe because they can't (!).

Or, they are from a narrow social circle based on belief structures that keep their minds nice and tidy if they keep to with their taught beliefs.

Yet it also surprises me people think nothing about real concerns, like the rising opiate addiction crisis nationally. The only time anyone notices is when seeing derelicts on the sidewalks, and they are on their way up.

It's deviant behavior that scares people. But sex, money, and anything can and is eventually prone to deviance with everyone one time or another in a person's life. Even food!:ROFLMAO:

CptKirk said:
John might be dead, but I sure as shit ain't! (Laughing)

Honestly, I don't care a ton about being seen as being macho. I don't care that everyone who knows me sees me as being brutally tough, either. That was a lifetime ago but the reputation never dies and people my kids meet keep telling them tales from my fucking nuttie days, which of course get back to me to ask me if any of that shit is true. Sometimes I am really proud to say that yes, it is .... but not always. More times than not though. I had to ***FIGHT*** and claw my way up an awfully tall ladder to get where I was. May as well take whatever payoff I get from that investment of most of my youth.

My highlight was my bachelor's party. 7 of us beat the absolute snot out of 22 guys who started a fight for no fucking reason with us at 3:30 AM as we walked into a pancake house only looking to eat after partying all night. I tried to worn the fucking guerilla who started the shit that he stood no chance, intending on it being a 1:1 fight between his 6'4" ass and my 5'7" ass after he slammed my brother off of a wall while saying something along the lines of 'get out my face 12 yr old', which is when I walked right up to him with my patented left foot between his feet, left finger pointing to my chin to take his eyes off of my right uppercut ready to launch the instant he flinched. Next thing I knew he was on his ass and half the fucking pancake house was rushing us as they were with him! My friends all swear they never saw me smile so wildly, which is probably true.

We did over $6000 damage to the pancake house, and I know I alone was responsible for at least 1/3 of that as I threw one guy who ran at me at full speed over my head, through a wall that had all of the coffee cups and coasters on the wall along with all of their coffee pots. Whole wall came crashing down on top of that dumb fuck!

My favorite part of that night was when we were all cuffed together (they only got 6 of us, I got my best friend out maybe 45 seconds before the cops showed up as he was already on probation for fighting) and the cop asked me if I was drunk because I couldn't stop laughing and I told him I had 3 beers all night and none since before midnight mainly as I'd NEVER risk my drivers' license as a mechanic without a license doesn't have a job. Then he asked me if I was high and I informed him that I just got out of the Army and never used a drug in my life. When he asked why I was laughing so hard I pointed to the fucking wall where half the guys we fought were bleeding and crying while still others were being loaded into ambulances. Then the cop saw my point and laughed himself. The idiots we fought were all cops, prison guards, security guards and the cop knew every one of them. That was the best news I heard as I knew they could not charge us without charging them!

In the end, the charges were all split (officially) between the 28 of us. I was able to get a chunk out of my best friend to cover for my broke ass brother and no charges were pressed so long as the damages were paid for.

The image best burned into memory that night (actually I can recall every crumb of what I personally saw with my own two eyes) were the Harley guys mobbing us as we were walking out (we saw the lights coming already so there was no use trying to run) and giving us their biker club info, insisting we come party with them as "we were fucking awesome!". That turned into a few years of wild parties with some real interesting guys. Once I had kids my time with them came to an end though I picked up a LOT of friends and customers (and coached MANY of their kids in football and wrestling) from that venture alone, all because those 22 picked the worst 7 they probably could had that night.

I don't regret any instances like those though, as the people who started the fight, for zero reasons, got EXACTLY what they asked for .... actually WAY more than they could handle even if half of them weren't shitfaced drunk! I NEVER regretted beating the shit out of bullies! You get bullied BAD enough as a youngster, you learn how to be MEAN when being MEAN is the ONLY language assholes like that will ever understand.

CptKirk
Yeah, I have eaten at waffle House too

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk and BobbiSueEllen
The comments on Vice videos are always a dumpster fire regardless of what the video is about. It's the nature of the beast. Let the haters talk all the 💩 they want. We're still gonna do it anyway. What they think and feel is entirely irrelevant

Reactions: Pelusos, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
KBoy said:
Yeah, I have eaten at waffle House too
This was actually a decent sit in restaurant in the area. Shame it's out of business now as it was a great place to grab food be it lunch, dinner or 3:00 AM on a Friday or Saturday night! Those were the only 2 24 hour days they had and they were generally always packed from 2:30 (bars close at 2:00 in Pa) until breakfast time. I can't speak to their amount of business from 9PM through 2Am though.

I think the closest Waffle House to me is at least 75 miles away

Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
CptKirk said:
This was actually a decent sit in restaurant in the area. Shame it's out of business now as it was a great place to grab food be it lunch, dinner or 3:00 AM on a Friday or Saturday night! Those were the only 2 24 hour days they had and they were generally always packed from 2:30 (bars close at 2:00 in Pa) until breakfast time. I can't speak to their amount of business from 9PM through 2Am though.

I think the closest Waffle House to me is at least 75 miles away
That's a little to close for comfort.
I don't eat at waffle house really, I have, of course.
When I was a kid I worked in restaurants, all private owned. And man did I see some crazy stuff. But not like waffle house, I have saw some really wild stuff on TV about waffle house lol.
Back in the day, one of my ol buddies and I have had to leave bars back to back, taking swings as we made our way to the door and a couple of times we had to run. These were rough, tough bars in my savage south. Not a local eatery.
I really think you're ideas about a nice place to eat very wildly from mine.
But to each his own @CptKirk
And keep up the good work.
You are right " It's the only thing that they understand"

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
KBoy said:
That's a little to close for comfort.
I don't eat at waffle house really, I have, of course.
When I was a kid I worked in restaurants, all private owned. And man did I see some crazy stuff. But not like waffle house, I have saw some really wild stuff on TV about waffle house lol.
Back in the day, one of my ol buddies and I have had to leave bars back to back, taking swings as we made our way to the door and a couple of times we had to run. These were rough, tough bars in my savage south. Not a local eatery.
I really think you're ideas about a nice place to eat very wildly from mine.
But to each his own @CptKirk
And keep up the good work.
You are right " It's the only thing that they understand"
@KBoy this WAS a decent, family style restaurant 90% of the time. Weekends sometimes had some added entertainment though.

They had nice wooden chairs, tables with glass tops, a full menu (I only ever ordered breakfast items personally as I love breakfast items!) with nice, clean carpeting and a wooden inlaid floor. They even had curtains on the windows. Like I said, nice place.

I do miss those days but honestly don't miss having to quietly escape out of different towns at different times and avoid them for a time to ensure no one would instantly remember you. I even cut my hair off after one of the better nights LOL.

CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
People are going to hate but at the end of the day, it isn't anyones business what people do in the privacy of their own homes or what gets them through, whether that be ABDL as a coping mechanism or a kink or both imo.

Moreover - look at the dark and hostile times we live in, and what people have to face on a regular basis - anybody who hates, not just doesn't understand because that's different - but hates somebody for being an ABDL, likely doesn't have an awful lot of perspective or compassion. Whatever gets you through, if it harms nobody, is valid in sick times like these.

Last edited:
Reactions: killahB, KBoy and KittyninjaW
For awhile, there were loads of fights at Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants all over...because the chain started selling alcohol. NOT a good thing for a family-oriented restaurant. Then certain Target stores started doing it.

No...I don't care how much alcohol boosts the bottom line, it doesn't belong. Bad enough some smoke dope in public and it reeks (ask me about a certain Seattle Light Rail trip from Sea-Tac to Pioneer Square). Neither dope nor alcohol belong in family/kid-oriented/involved places...including the home. And sorry if I contributed to the off-tangency here in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater, KittyninjaW, vivikitti and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
For awhile, there were loads of fights at Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants all over...because the chain stsrted selling alcohol. NOT a good thing for a family-oriented restaurant. Then certain Target stores started doing it.

No...I don't care how much alcohol boosts the bottom line, it doesn't belong. Bad enough some smoke dope in public and it reeks (ask me about a certain Seattle Light Rail trip from Sea-Tac to Pioneer Square). Neither dope nor alcohol belong in family/kid-oriented/involved places...including the home. And sorry if I contributed to the off-tangency here in this thread.
I'm a recovering alcoholic
No booze is good news
Rough bars and bottles are a distance memory.
Baby bottle still allowed though

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
For awhile, there were loads of fights at Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants all over...because the chain started selling alcohol. NOT a good thing for a family-oriented restaurant. Then certain Target stores started doing it.

Chuck E. Cheese serves alcohol now?!?!?! I guess it helps choke down the awful pizza.

I haven't been to one since the late 80's, when I was 12, and I saw fights back then, though not between adults. Do they have bouncers now?

• Thinking
Reactions: PinkyJujubean and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back