Still a lot of hate & misunderstanding for the adult diaper community 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just full of hatred. It’s hurtful sometimes. Abdl is not pedophlia. (Typo) I do not welcome any pedos into abdl community personally. But I am mostly a non sexual abdl. I enjoy wearing diapers and being an adult baby when I can. I see no problem with that. Some people are into the more sexual stuff as long as it’s not extreme like publicly flaunting. I saw a video recently it was a guy, I won’t even say abdl, dressed in a onesie and diaper with a pacifier in his mouth. At a public park with children nearby. I don’t know about y’all but that disturbs me. There is a lot of misconceptions about what abdl actually is, and a lot of people are too ignorant to comprehend what it is and isn’t. I know what I am, I respect all of you people. But I don’t like how the general public views abdl as freaks or pedos, etc. there are bad apples out there that have ruined it for the rest of us, this way public eye sees us and greets us with hostility. Im not naming names but someone who had a popular YouTube channel kinda ruined it as well. If you know, you know. If you don’t know who I am talking about be glad because it was a little disturbing for me

• Thinking
Reactions: KBoy, Woncrinklz, TeeMousy and 3 others
It sucks that people feel the need to say stuff like that, but I don't think it should be taken too seriously. This is YouTube, after all. The comments aren't an anonymous poll, they're a sideshow. People pander to common misconceptions and stir up drama just for likes. That doesn't mean the things they say aren't actually hurtful, but if you're looking to YouTube for evidence that the world is against us, you're looking in the wrong place.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Woncrinklz, KittyninjaW and 6 others
Welcome to the Internet. It's why I only engage on social media in small doses, or I'd be outraged 24/7 (which most people are these days, lol).

Best thing you can do is just try to move on, easier said than done, I know. They're probably miserable anyways. ABDL makes you happier than can be. Take solace in that.

Plus it's YouTube Shorts, and in my experience, comments on there are WAY more toxic than normal YouTube.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Woncrinklz, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Tenawearer said:
Face book, tick tock, Instagram etc etc
Also Reddit. I deleted my Reddit because of just that. I don't need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
TeeMousy said:
Maybe it's just me, but I started to read the top comments and found myself laughing. It is probably because I do love dry and dark humor though.
I like dark humor too.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz, TeeMousy and BobbiSueEllen
what is interesting about those who posted nasty negative comments those individuals search out and watch ABDL content videos. Youtube doesn't normally randomly just pop up YouTube videos on subject matter that you don't normally view. Therefore these people are out there looking for this content because they have an interest in it. been my experience those who voice negativity like this are struggling inside themselves.

Reactions: KBoy, theancientmariner, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Joeysms said:
what is interesting about those who posted nasty negative comments those individuals search out and watch ABDL content videos. Youtube doesn't normally randomly just pop up YouTube videos on subject matter that you don't normally view. Therefore these people are out there looking for this content because they have an interest in it. been my experience those who voice negativity like this are struggling inside themselves.
that could be an argument on abdl channels but this was on Vice
so people would subscribe to that and then see this content

Reactions: KBoy, KittyninjaW, TeeMousy and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
So browsing YouTube noticed YouTube short on ABuniverse diapers CEO
Thought it was a nice little video and then decided to read the comments
ooo boy. Still a lot of hate & misunderstanding out there for the adult diaper community 😬

here is the video, but you might want to avoid reading the comments

One of the replies said "Somehow, the reactions to this video aren't as bad as I thought they would be" (not an exact quote, but something along those lines). And honestly, given the audience that Vice targets - that being the general public - I have to agree. Sure, there's your occasional "this is why bullying must be legalized" and "I'd rather be unemployed than be this ceo", but it's quite tame compared to what we used to see even just five years ago. I even found some comments (albeit with very few likes and replies) that genuinely asked about why the business exists and what the diapers are for.
Pretty neat.

Reactions: KBoy, KittyninjaW and TeeMousy
Unfortunately, some of our number are our own worst enemies (eg. the people who force their fetish on others who have not given consent).

I get why people outside the community think it's weird. Hell -- I am a member of this community and I think it's weird. Most people are not nearly as interested in wetting or pooping outside of doing so on a toilet. Most people are really hoping to avoid diapers as long as possible. As for dressing and acting like a baby? It simply does not compute, so to fill in the gaps, people's minds can go to some dark places.

I enjoy reading a lot of the stories here but if I start to read one and it goes "Jenny was your average 12 year old . . . " I'm out. Kids are not something I am interested in messing around with, real or fictional. It's an absolute turn off for me and, were I a mod, I would be very cautious about allowing that here.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, CptKirk, TeeMousy and 3 others
JDCH said:
I enjoy reading a lot of the stories here but if I start to read one and it goes "Jenny was your average 12 year old . . . " I'm out. Kids are not something I am interested in messing around with, real or fictional. It's an absolute turn off for me and, were I a mod, I would be very cautious about allowing that here.
Indeed. It may have been a thing for DPF and it may be a thing for DailyDiapers, who knows...but not here. No way.

As far as Muggles and diapers, I hear it in passing a lot: "If I'm ever in a bad accident/nursing home and have to wear diapers, I don't want to live anymore...see to it that I'm euthanized". That's pretty much what they say. Funny how people say that in their youths...and 30-50 years later, they're at that edge and realize the Moment of Truth is nothing like a Donald Sutherland movie ending over a cliff.

Reactions: KBoy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Indeed. It may have been a thing for DPF and it may be a thing for DailyDiapers, who knows...but not here. No way.

As far as Muggles and diapers, I hear it in passing a lot: "If I'm ever in a bad accident/nursing home and have to wear diapers, I don't want to live anymore...see to it that I'm euthanized". That's pretty much what they say. Funny how people say that in their youths...and 30-50 years later, they're at that edge and realize the Moment of Truth is nothing like a Donald Sutherland movie ending over a cliff.
My father was first diagnosed with cancer at 70. He made it through chemo and radiation with no upset to his GI or urinary tract, so for him it was not a big deal. He made a comment after he was declared cancer-free that he was so glad he didn't have to wear diapers as though the act of wearing and using them was worse than the possibility of dying from cancer.

Ten years later he was diagnosed again. We foolishly believed that his treatment and recovery would follow a similar path. It didn't. It went bad very quickly including a severe reaction to the same chemo drugs he'd had a decade earlier. One of the immediate side effects was explosive, uncontrollable diarrhea. His wife bought him Tenas. They leaked and did nothing to contain the odor. Without giving away how I knew about the existence of better quality diapers, I was able to supply him with InControl and MegaMaxes. He was not the least bit embarrassed about wearing them. Better to wear the diaper than to have to change the sheets a dozen times a day.

He died a little more than two years ago. As the funeral home was coming to pick up his body, we pulled some underwear on over his diaper and jeans over those. Even though he was being cremated, he would not have wanted to go into the over wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt.

Reactions: KBoy, CptKirk and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Have you ever seen what those Muggles do to one another? Their finger-pointing is hypocritical. They have zero right to judge.
People like pointing fingers, because nobody really knows what the hell they are doing on this planet except within their own known and shared social circles.

Reactions: KBoy, Pelusos, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Yeah, if you don't fit the "normal way" you are the strange one. Many times you hear, "why can't you be like everyone else?" I have lived as an abnormal for many years. I have been a male nurse for over 47 years. For many that is not normal. Just be talking to a group of men and they ask what you do for a living. You get many strange looks and many don't want anything to do with you. So, being the "strange one" is nothing new to me. I do wish people were able to look past themselves and see how special each person really is. I don't want to "be like everyone else. " I am a very special person.

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, KBoy, theancientmariner and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
Yeah, if you don't fit the "normal way" you are the strange one. Many times you hear, "why can't you be like everyone else?" I have lived as an abnormal for many years. I have been a male nurse for over 47 years. For many that is not normal. Just be talking to a group of men and they ask what you do for a living. You get many strange looks and many don't want anything to do with you. So, being the "strange one" is nothing new to me. I do wish people were able to look past themselves and see how special each person really is. I don't want to "be like everyone else. " I am a very special person.
Oh, yeah...the macho bunch. I have only one thing to say to them: "John Wayne's dead."

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW, CptKirk and Floodingpants
basically people online are complete assholes and they say shit on there that they will never say in real life. So the perception of how most people are is very distorted online as compared to what most people would be like in real life. I also think that a lot of people don’t realize that at some point in life, they might end up needing to be in Diapers, and for them to be an asshole to people who actually like to wear them, it’s just making them less prepared for that day when they finally do end up needing them. Transitioning from not needing diapers to actual needing them is way easier when you’re already used to it.

Reactions: PamperedBabyBear, KittyninjaW, theancientmariner and 2 others
This will never change, especially when at every pride parade some guys escalate with only diapers on harassing bystanders (especially those with children).

Best we can do is wear in our community, be grown up adults and act like this when people outside our community are nearby.
And keep our Kink/Lifestyle away from Children.
Think that's the only way how we can show people that this is not a creepy danger to their children or anyone else.
Maybe so in time one day People will stop writing those comments.

And just dont take those Comments serious or personal.
Those Guys just write whatever just goes through their mind.
And things they dont understand will always make them fear em.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and sjner2142
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, yeah...the macho bunch. I have only one thing to say to them: "John Wayne's dead."
John might be dead, but I sure as shit ain't! (Laughing)

Honestly, I don't care a ton about being seen as being macho. I don't care that everyone who knows me sees me as being brutally tough, either. That was a lifetime ago but the reputation never dies and people my kids meet keep telling them tales from my fucking nuttie days, which of course get back to me to ask me if any of that shit is true. Sometimes I am really proud to say that yes, it is .... but not always. More times than not though. I had to ***FIGHT*** and claw my way up an awfully tall ladder to get where I was. May as well take whatever payoff I get from that investment of most of my youth.

My highlight was my bachelor's party. 7 of us beat the absolute snot out of 22 guys who started a fight for no fucking reason with us at 3:30 AM as we walked into a pancake house only looking to eat after partying all night. I tried to worn the fucking guerilla who started the shit that he stood no chance, intending on it being a 1:1 fight between his 6'4" ass and my 5'7" ass after he slammed my brother off of a wall while saying something along the lines of 'get out my face 12 yr old', which is when I walked right up to him with my patented left foot between his feet, left finger pointing to my chin to take his eyes off of my right uppercut ready to launch the instant he flinched. Next thing I knew he was on his ass and half the fucking pancake house was rushing us as they were with him! My friends all swear they never saw me smile so wildly, which is probably true.

We did over $6000 damage to the pancake house, and I know I alone was responsible for at least 1/3 of that as I threw one guy who ran at me at full speed over my head, through a wall that had all of the coffee cups and coasters on the wall along with all of their coffee pots. Whole wall came crashing down on top of that dumb fuck!

My favorite part of that night was when we were all cuffed together (they only got 6 of us, I got my best friend out maybe 45 seconds before the cops showed up as he was already on probation for fighting) and the cop asked me if I was drunk because I couldn't stop laughing and I told him I had 3 beers all night and none since before midnight mainly as I'd NEVER risk my drivers' license as a mechanic without a license doesn't have a job. Then he asked me if I was high and I informed him that I just got out of the Army and never used a drug in my life. When he asked why I was laughing so hard I pointed to the fucking wall where half the guys we fought were bleeding and crying while still others were being loaded into ambulances. Then the cop saw my point and laughed himself. The idiots we fought were all cops, prison guards, security guards and the cop knew every one of them. That was the best news I heard as I knew they could not charge us without charging them!

In the end, the charges were all split (officially) between the 28 of us. I was able to get a chunk out of my best friend to cover for my broke ass brother and no charges were pressed so long as the damages were paid for.

The image best burned into memory that night (actually I can recall every crumb of what I personally saw with my own two eyes) were the Harley guys mobbing us as we were walking out (we saw the lights coming already so there was no use trying to run) and giving us their biker club info, insisting we come party with them as "we were fucking awesome!". That turned into a few years of wild parties with some real interesting guys. Once I had kids my time with them came to an end though I picked up a LOT of friends and customers (and coached MANY of their kids in football and wrestling) from that venture alone, all because those 22 picked the worst 7 they probably could had that night.

I don't regret any instances like those though, as the people who started the fight, for zero reasons, got EXACTLY what they asked for .... actually WAY more than they could handle even if half of them weren't shitfaced drunk! I NEVER regretted beating the shit out of bullies! You get bullied BAD enough as a youngster, you learn how to be MEAN when being MEAN is the ONLY language assholes like that will ever understand.

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
CptKirk said:
John might be dead, but I sure as shit ain't! (Laughing)

CptKirk
And I'm so relieved you're among us! 🥳🥳🥳🥰

Actually, that's a different version of what I usually say, which is "The Johns are dead"...both Wayne and Lennon. Their ideas were of their time. This is our time...it's our turn to think fresh, press on. Make this world a better place without being held back. It's up to us now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, CptKirk and PearlandDL
Honestly I’ve watched this video so many times while searching for AB/DL YouTube content lol I think it’s a cool video, but reading the comments always makes me a little sad… But, I understand that that’s their opinion and it’s ok for them to express it, even if I don’t agree with it.

Reactions: KBoy and PearlandDL
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Honestly I’ve watched this video so many times while searching for AB/DL YouTube content lol I think it’s a cool video, but reading the comments always makes me a little sad… But, I understand that that’s their opinion and it’s ok for them to express it, even if I don’t agree with it.
I can tolerate opposing viewpoints...but not the hate & fear behind them. Or the words which betray both.

Reactions: PamperedBabyBear, KBoy and PearlandDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back