Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
So browsing YouTube noticed YouTube short on ABuniverse diapers CEO
Thought it was a nice little video and then decided to read the comments
ooo boy. Still a lot of hate & misunderstanding out there for the adult diaper community 😬

here is the video, but you might want to avoid reading the comments

• Sad
Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, Andy97 and 14 others
Just a normal guy.....

Reactions: PearlandDL, Woncrinklz and BBBen
Thanks for the link Sparky.....Will have to go direct to U tube to read the comments. Probably won't be pleasant. I think there are more important things to be angry about than ABDL.

Reactions: KBoy, diapeybabybrian, PearlandDL and 6 others
Tenawearer said:
Thanks for the link Sparky.....Will have to go direct to U tube to read the comments. Probably won't be pleasant. I think there are more important things to be angry about than ABDL.
Yes you will have to go to YT to read the comments
I agree way more important things to be angry about. After reading some comments the CEO might want to hire personal security though 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, Woncrinklz and 7 others
Sounds ominous...

• Thinking
Reactions: CuriousFabio, BBBen, mistykitty and 1 other person
Well, I will likely not read the reviews as there are just too much anger in this World and I have had my fill for one day and its very early afternoon!
That's for the video link!

There was anger about that video, WOW!

Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, jcwilliams343 and 9 others
Edgewater said:
Well, I will likely not read the reviews as there are just too much anger in this World and I have had my fill for one day and its very early afternoon!
That's for the video link!

There was anger about that video, WOW!
I haven’t watched the video yet, but I shall not be reading the comments. I agree there is far too much anger in the world, much of it stoked by social media where anger feeds anger, escalating hatred and misunderstanding.

Reactions: KBoy, nanas04, PearlandDL and 9 others
DLmikey said:
I haven’t watched the video yet, but I shall not be reading the comments. I agree there is far too much anger in the world, much of it stoked by social media where anger feeds anger, escalating hatred and misunderstanding.
You're very correct
I regret reading the comments
thought I'd see a few supportive or cool comments
nope hate & threats & misunderstanding & calling the guy a creep ( in the "nicer" comments)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, CuriousFabio and 6 others
SparkyDog said:
You're very correct
thought I'd see a few supportive or cool comments
nope hate & threats & misunderstanding & calling the guy a creep ( in the "nicer" comments)
Same here. It's sad. I regret reading the comments, TBH.

Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen, Lethdale and 2 others
Then I won't read them.

Reactions: BBBen, Lethdale and Edgewater
KittyninjaW said:
Same here. It's sad. I regret reading the comments, TBH.
As did I. I knew there was hate & misunderstanding but didn't not it was this vile

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, BBBen and 3 others
Yeah I'm not going to be reading the comments I don't want to depress myself and set my acceptance back.

But it for what it is, it's a really nice video that shows that we are just normal people that just happen to like wearing diapers. This is the good kind of media coverage that we want, kind of surprising seeing that it is coming from Vice lol (imo).

Reactions: KBoy, Woomy, ajp22 and 4 others
Never underestimate the depths of human stupidity. The guy makes and wears disposable performance underwear. What a bunch of insulated rubes. They need to go to Folsom or something and see whats really out there.

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and KittyninjaW
SparkyDog said:
They weren't too bad....and those types are readily put down in response.

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
ade said:
They weren't too bad....and those types are readily put down in response.
I reread some of them and I think your right. I just had a bad day today.

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
It's just always unfortunate when someone tries to set something strait and is met with so much push back. I will say the comments were pretty rude but in my thoughts tamer then I expected. At least there were some comments that seemed supportive in there though. Still further evidence of society's closemindedness. :(

Reactions: KBoy, floppyfoppsie, BBBen and 2 others
mistykitty said:
It's just always unfortunate when someone tries to set something strait and is met with so much push back. I will say the comments were pretty rude but in my thoughts tamer then I expected. At least there were some comments that seemed supportive in there though. Still further evidence of society's closemindedness. :(
Facts.

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and mistykitty
Thanks @SparkyDog for this thread and the youtube video. I am thankful of thqt people, that they do their job and bring our community, what we need. Sure they also want to earn money, but without them, the community wouldnt had grown so much.

And to the comments - they are normal for the internet. And sometimes i think, the biggest haters are the ones who neglect their own inner feelings. At all i am suprised, that so many people looked the spot after two days. And some reactions are in between or very good.

Reactions: KBoy, KittyninjaW, ajp22 and 2 others
YT or not, just don’t ever read comments.

Reactions: eastcoastdl, AJFan2020, FeistyPants and 1 other person
Sad but true...
There are a lot of people who have nothing good to say about anybody.

Reactions: KBoy, PearlandDL, mightytoddler and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back