Sleeping in just a diaper, or also a onesie/PJs?

AlwaysInDiapers said:
I always wear plastic pants over my nighttime diaper. Usually a gown too.
ive enjoyed the baby doll and short slip gowns over the yeaars.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
DiaperGirly said:
When it’s hot I’ll just wear a diaper and a bra or a diaper and a t-shirt. If I’m wearing a pull-up/goodnite I might wear shorts as well. The more important thing is choosing a diaper that doesn’t get too warm.
Hi DiaperGirly, Wearing a bra at night seems odd to me, is that for comfort or any other particular reason?
I envy you if you if you can wear those bedwetting undies and still get some protection from them.
They never worked for me when I was younger, I just weed way too much for them to hold, and I still do.
I just wear my Tena slip and a thin cotton gown when It's hot. That will keep my bed dry when I have an accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Just curious about how you might handle that.
Thanks in advance!
Diaper only

During winter I use a footed pajamas. Preferably the buttoned ones from Rearz, although they have sadly stopped selling those.

When it gets warmer, I switch to what I call a "sleeping body", which could be purchased from Privatina years ago. (Notice a pattern?)

They differ from regular onesies by being sleeveless, and are buttoned only on the shoulders. Not in the crotch. Perfect for holding a diaper in place, and the sleeveless design prevents overheating

Only when it occationally gets really hot – I live in northern Europe, remember – do I sleep in just a diaper.

I only use plastic pants when I sleep at hotels and such, where an accidental leak isn't just my own problem.

wiliawi said:
I sleep in a diaper (confidry 247 for the next year or so) in that I add two Gerber infant cloth diapers. One folded into a triangle in front of me, and one above that folded in thirds the long way on top of the triangle and below my belly. Over that I wear a pair of tighty whites, and over that apair of klinert Duracool pants. No tee-shirt or pj's. Just that.
Wow !! 😁

I run warm at night so I just wear a premium disposable, XL booster and plastic pants. After waking myself and in wife in a wet bed due to my upper tapes stretching or coming loose, I have taken to using clear packing tape to reinforce the upper tapes. Works very well, and don’t think I ever wet the bed since, or at least not that I can remember. Much to the relief of my wife, who was not happy about waking up in a puddle in the guest bed in her parents’ home. At least she tried to cover and up and told her sister that we were washing the sheets because I sweat a lot. I don’t think her sister bought the story, but at least she dropped it after that.

AlwaysInDiapers said:
I always wear plastic pants over my nighttime diaper. Usually a gown too.
you are so sexy, love those vibes.

Back