Sleeping in just a diaper, or also a onesie/PJs?

BuffedBaby said:
I wear a diaper every night, weekends it's a diaper & booster. I was wearing a onesie over the diaper every
night but recently switched from a onesie to a wrestling singlet. This has eliminated any leaks no matter how
wet the diaper gets. In the colder weather I will wear footie PJ's from Rearz over this combination and my
wife is wearing the footie PJ's I got for her as well.
Super cool, and what does this suit look like? Is it the same pajamas as alpaca, safari? Where can you buy ew currently?

LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Just curious about how you might handle that.
Thanks in advance!
I sleep in a tena maxi slip held in place with net fixing pants and some padded washable in co pants with drylife plastic pants or mylesta nylon pants over them. I wet heavily at night so this combination does keep inevitable leaks down a bit.

LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Thanks in advance!
Just a diaper works best for me.

I sleep every night in double cloth pin on diapers (wife pins them on) and a pair of rubber pants. The rubber pants are thicker than plastic pants and have the elastic encased to prevent any leaks. During the day, I wear a plastic backed disposable with plastic pants.

LittleRen77 said:
Thanks in advance!
When it’s hot I’ll just wear a diaper and a bra or a diaper and a t-shirt. If I’m wearing a pull-up/goodnite I might wear shorts as well. The more important thing is choosing a diaper that doesn’t get too warm.

Reactions: BwBunny
Usually just a diapee in the summer. Onesie and/or jammies during fall, winter and spring.

I live in the south so most of spring, all of summer and most of the fall, it is tee shirt and a diaper. Other part of the year, I wear pjs over my diaper

It's always a t-shirt and diaper when I'm wearing and a t-shirt and undies when I'm not. I hate wearing bottoms to bed, been that way my entire life.

Reactions: PatrickDL
LittleRen77 said:
Thanks in advance!
I always wear plastic pants over my nighttime diaper. Usually a gown too.

Reactions: LittleRen77 and PatrickDL
Winter, its a MEGAMAX diaper with Trifecta diaper cover and a night shirt!
Summer, its a MEGAMAX diaper with trifecta diaper cover and a Tee Shirt (or) it is hot, no Tee Shirt.

DLJosie said:
WHen its to hot like tonight i just sleep in a diaper xxx
i love sleeping in a diaper pantyhose, and a onesie snapped between my legs,

Reactions: DLJosie
I’ve been wearing my onesie over my diaper when I go to bed recently. I find it a lot more comfy at night

Reactions: DLJosie and Edgewater
Two microfleece pads which i've made wrapped in 7x7 cm muslin placed in PUL nappy cover and two pair nylon
waterproof pants and t shirt or onesie

Reactions: DLJosie and PatrickDL
daviddl said:
Two microfleece pads which i've made wrapped in 7x7 cm muslin placed in PUL nappy cover and two pair nylon
waterproof pants and t shirt or onesie
is that all that goes in your backpack?

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Just my diaper

Reactions: DLJosie and Edgewater
Most of the time just my nappy and socks

Being nightime diapered forever, and usually wearing something over them, wether that be footie pjs or just a shorty suit, i rarely ever just have a diaper on, and feel wierd not having something over my diaper, after 50+ years it's sorta ingrained in how i am. Usually it's a diaper, diapercover, then shorty suit(preventawear) or pjs(LKS Footies).

Reactions: Edgewater and DLJosie
I sleep in a diaper and a onesie, but not a baby style onesie. It's got arms and legs and plenty of room for a nappy (I own loads of them) and they're really warm, which is nice. In the summer though I just wear a thinner onesie (not a baby onesie, a big kid/grown ups onesie.) That's what I wear most of the time, 5 pyjama days a week, as I work two days a week. I can't work more than this though, this is about the max for my mental health. On work days I'm going to start wearing jeans with a Tena Slip Maxi underneath.

Back