Sleeping in just a diaper, or also a onesie/PJs?

LittleRen77

Love being Little!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Just curious about how you might handle that.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Davvyboy, Wolfman69, AlwaysInDiapers and 3 others
LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Thanks in advance!
WHen its to hot like tonight i just sleep in a diaper xxx

Reactions: Canadianfalls, littledub1955, Neroforte and 1 other person
LittleRen77 said:
Thanks in advance!
I sleep every night in a Mega Max Black and kleinerts plastic pants. Oh and socks🫣

Reactions: Davvyboy, KindaOlde and LittleRen77
I sleep in a diaper (confidry 247 for the next year or so) in that I add two Gerber infant cloth diapers. One folded into a triangle in front of me, and one above that folded in thirds the long way on top of the triangle and below my belly. Over that I wear a pair of tighty whites, and over that apair of klinert Duracool pants. No tee-shirt or pj's. Just that.

Reactions: Davvyboy and LittleRen77
Diaper , booster ,and compression shorts. That's it

Reactions: wiliawi and LittleRen77
I just wear my diaper. My Abena M4 fits good and stays on good all night. I usually never end up maxing it out overnight, so it doesn't really have a chance to get saggy either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10 and LittleRen77
Just a diaper for me, preferably a 4 tab quality one with stretch bands and it works for me fine. I can't sleep if I'm hot

Reactions: LittleRen77
I use the cut off top of pantyhose or tights to hold up diapers that sag if I don’t wear a onesie.

I wear tee shirt .y diaper and a diaper cover if it is hot if it cold I seep with a fuzzy onesie will take pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and LittleRen77
LittleRen77 said:
Thanks in advance!
If I get to sleep in diapers during the summer generally a Onesie and a Baggy Shirt but during the winter I will generally get some of my Footed Sleepers from Target alongside the onesie.

Unless I am cold, I sleep in nothing but a diaper unless hospitalized and able to tend to my own needs, then I sleep in shorts over the diaper. WHen I am incapable of tending to my own needs, it's generally a gown and the diaper, nothing else. Before "real" diapers even the gown was removed after it got drenched the 1st 2 or 3 times as it simply wasn't worth the effort, especially when I'm incapable of moving on my own to help get dressed as I am not a small man.

Before I had to wear, I slept naked, unless I was cold. The less I have to wear, the better! That's been "ME" for as long as I can consciously remember! I'd walk around 100% nude if I could get away with it! I always hated wearing clothes!

CptKirk

Reactions: jpart13, chamberpot and LittleRen77
Most of the time I wear a diaper and onsie. Granted I have no AC in my bedroom, so I have 3 fans blowing in the room, plus if it gets really hot I will lay on a large ice pack.

diapernh said:
Most of the time I wear a diaper and onsie. Granted I have no AC in my bedroom, so I have 3 fans blowing in the room, plus if it gets really hot I will lay on a large ice pack.
I sleep with at least 1 fan on me year round thanks to tinnitus, and currently have 3 fans going all out on me. I can't sleep in AC as I literally will start shaking (chills) IF I get too cold, which will put me in the hospital if not IMMEDIATELY shut off, and when I have chills, I literally can't move. The pain it sends throughout my body is literally indescribable. Besides, summer is the ONLY time of the year that I'm pretty much assured I won't be going to the ER for my headache exceeding my ability to tolerate it or even my back though it has come close a few times in the past few months. Once the avg temps go below 50 for highs and freezing for lows, I am at the mercy of God! I've come to accept that God pretty much hates me for something I did in a previous life LOL.

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL, Neroforte and LittleRen77
diaper and t shirt most nights. If real hot just diaper.

Reactions: Neroforte, LittleRen77 and Bryle
I had one of my first truly great night’s sleeps in a diaper only a few months ago. The new ingredient? A onesie. For some reason, have my diaper covered and being snapped in down there was absolutely magical. It felt complete, and I’ve seldom felt so little.

I’m not in a hot climate though. I could manage a onesie every night with no more than a fan running. If I moved south, I might have to sew my own onesie out of athletic mesh. :)

• Love
Reactions: LittleTyke, BlueFazeButDL, Straycatz and 3 others
Hot, Cold whatever I sleep in only a diaper, or neckid if not in the mood. I just can't sleep in clothes, especially socks, I go barefoot when ever I can.

Reactions: Neroforte, CptKirk, LittleRen77 and 1 other person
If it's warm, I'll sleep in just training pants.

Reactions: Neroforte and LittleRen77
Diaper and t shirt or diaper only. But usually a t shirt

Reactions: Neroforte, NorthwestDiaperDude, Lyric and 3 others
Summer just nappy or plus onesie , winter LKS footed sleeper keeps the toes nice a cosy

Usually just a cloth nappy and plastic pants or disposable with no plastic pants in summer, sometimes a tshirt as well. If it’s really cold during winter I’ll wear one piece zip up fleece pyjamas over the top.

Reactions: Neroforte and LittleRen77
Back