Sleeping in just a diaper, or also a onesie/PJs?

LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Just curious about how you might handle that.
Thanks in advance!
I live in the south, and even during summer I opt for a onesie and my Charizard Kigurumi when I wear my diapers. the onesie for keeping it in place and the Kigurumi because it's cute and helps to hide the diaper.

sometimes I'd rather just go for the diaper but I worry about it falling off... I wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the tapes?

Reactions: Deleted member 77437, LittleRen77 and Dry247
I sleep in just a diaper & plastic panties every night without fail. If the room gets chilly, I might snap on a onesie or pull on a sweatshirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji and diaperdude
Warmer weather like this, usually it’s just a t-shirt or onesie and diaper for me. As it gets colder, either I’ll add a pair of sweats or wear either footie pajamas or a single piece sweat suit

Reactions: LittleRen77
Cottontail said:
I’m not in a hot climate though. I could manage a onesie every night with no more than a fan running. If I moved south, I might have to sew my own onesie out of athletic mesh. :)
Maybe time for UnderArmor to start selling adult onesies LOL

Reactions: LittleRen77, Dry247, chuck and 1 other person
If it's hot like it's been, yeah I'll sleep in just a diaper lol

All white diaper and tee shirt. Year round!
Crinkle sometimes wakes me up. 😍 love it.

• Love
I sleep in just a babyish diaper hugging teddy

Usually a tykables rompers and a goodnite xl every night for me

Cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants every night (disposable if away from home). I always wear a shirt/top when I go to bed--somehow it just does not feel right (physical comfort) for me without the top on. In colder weather, I will wear PJ tops and bottoms appropriate to the temperature--and I like to sleep in a cold room.

Reactions: SDB2014, LittleRen77 and Dry247
Diapertoddler said:
Just a diaper for me, preferably a 4 tab quality one with stretch bands and it works for me fine. I can't sleep if I'm hot
What brand do you use?

Diapers and a black t-shirt for me during the week. Just a diaper during the weekend.

I'll sleep in just diaper and white musle shit

Every night I am in a diaper, booster, Rearz training pants, plastic pants and a onsie or Little Tots baby dress. It’s alot, but it‘s wonderful!

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, babybenji and LittleRen77
With JM mostly! Sometimes with onesie if is hot

I wear a diaper every night, weekends it's a diaper & booster. I was wearing a onesie over the diaper every
night but recently switched from a onesie to a wrestling singlet. This has eliminated any leaks no matter how
wet the diaper gets. In the colder weather I will wear footie PJ's from Rearz over this combination and my
wife is wearing the footie PJ's I got for her as well.

Reactions: Deleted member 77437
LittleRen77 said:
Hey, all! We know it’s quite warm for many at times during the summer. Do you sleep in just a diaper, or a diaper and plastic pants, or a diaper and onesie, or…?
Do you find it best to use a onesie to hold the diaper in place, or is plastic pants enough?
Just curious about how you might handle that.
Thanks in advance!
i sleep hot so it is very common for me to sleep in just a diaper. sometimes with a tee or onesies. onesies are good for support in the morning hours. i am very comfortable with just a diaper. i have been told though that it is easier changing me that way.

One of two ways, either a long sleepshirt, diaper, tights or Tshirt and diaper.

just a diaper, daydreamer right now

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello, I sleep only in a diaper, if it's warm I put on a bodysuit, on colder days I sleep in pajamas with my feet, I like these safari or alpaca

I usually sleep naked wearing extra large plastic-backed disposables, though I often wear nightwear footers and underpants when it comes to medium sizes.

Back