Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8

martin6479 said:
Nope luvs
Did the luvs overnights also come from Walmart? Do they come in size 7 yet?

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Pampers Premium Protection diapers in sizes 7 and 8 are not available in many EU countries. Only Active Baby Dry is offered in size 7.

Anonn said:
Did the luvs overnights also come from Walmart? Do they come in size 7 yet?
Yes I got from Walmart and i did not see a size 7.

martin6479 said:
So I got my hands on some of these, and also found luvs size 6 overnights.
How long are they? I know Pampers baby dry size 8's are around 23 inches. Would be interesting to know if these are any different

EatMyDonuts said:
How long are they? I know Pampers baby dry size 8's are around 23 inches. Would be interesting to know if these are any different
The only difference between the size 8 and size 7 swaddlers is the tabs stretch more. My guess is the new size 8 is the old size 7 and P&G are doing their old tricks again. How ever they do feel think and seem to hold a lot more. Still smaller then the size 8 pampers from the E.U. But i am not a fan of the swaddler line any way so not really surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid
martin6479 said:
The only difference between the size 8 and size 7 swaddlers is the tabs stretch more. My guess is the new size 8 is the old size 7 and P&G are doing their old tricks again. How ever they do feel think and seem to hold a lot more. Still smaller then the size 8 pampers from the E.U. But i am not a fan of the swaddler line any way so not really surprised.
Yes, it's very sad that Pampers does these lame size tricks. Actually very infuriating that parents get tricked with the diaper/pull-up sizing scheme in general. :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
12srepaid said:
Yes, it's very sad that Pampers does these lame size tricks. Actually very infuriating that parents get tricked with the diaper/pull-up sizing scheme in general. :mad::mad:
So I’ve seen this for a long time on here but haven’t followed too closely. What is it that they do exactly? They introduce a larger size like this size 8. But over time they change things and shrink the bigger sizes to be nearly identical the next size down. Like 7 is nearly identical to 6. That’s what I think I’ve seen most commonly. Do the sizes shrink continuously? Like a 6 shrinks and so the 7 looks to be the bigger size? The older size 6 sizing is now the new 7?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I12BLittle89 said:
So I’ve seen this for a long time on here but haven’t followed too closely. What is it that they do exactly? They introduce a larger size like this size 8. But over time they change things and shrink the bigger sizes to be nearly identical the next size down. Like 7 is nearly identical to 6. That’s what I think I’ve seen most commonly. Do the sizes shrink continuously? Like a 6 shrinks and so the 7 looks to be the bigger size? The older size 6 sizing is now the new 7?
Pretty much, yep.

martin6479 said:
Nope luvs
Those look amazing!!! I'll have to look them up to see if my Walmart is getting them.

Got some at Walmart, going to check it out soon. They smell nice though! The tabs do stretch a lot more. Not like the plastic rubber ones obviously. It would be cool if the front was as wide as rascals or old pampers when they were tape and plastic.

MCDG111 said:
Got some at Walmart, going to check it out soon. They smell nice though! The tabs do stretch a lot more. Not like the plastic rubber ones obviously. It would be cool if the front was as wide as rascals or old pampers when they were tape and plastic.
Are they a little wider?

N0bu said:
Are they a little wider?
No just the sides stretch more. But good news they do hold more and some how the fit is better.

About the same wideness as pampers size 8 euro. Those darn tabs, why they had to change them. Love the smell, amd sound of them though, very soft.

MCDG111 said:
About the same wideness as pampers size 8 euro. Those darn tabs, why they had to change them. Love the smell, amd sound of them though, very soft.
How long are they?

Luvs overnights? US?

EatMyDonuts said:
How long are they?
As long as the euro 8 I would say.

Just found these off the Walmart website, also I think I found the new packaging of the baby drys

Attachments

• IMG_7560.jpg
    IMG_7560.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7557.jpg
    IMG_7557.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7559.jpg
    IMG_7559.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7558.jpg
    IMG_7558.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7561.jpg
    IMG_7561.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7562.jpg
    IMG_7562.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7563.jpg
    IMG_7563.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7566.jpeg
    IMG_7566.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7565.jpeg
    IMG_7565.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7564.jpeg
    IMG_7564.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Love
Reactions: bbykkt, FudgedInLuvs, Nobu and 2 others
MCDG111 said:
How thick are they?

• Love
Reactions: 90sDiaperBaby
Back