Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8

Curious to hear how they compare to baby dry size 8s.

bnet said:
Curious to hear how they compare to baby dry size 8s.
It looks like it’s going to a while until we get size 8 baby drys, at least the US version. We should get size 8 cruisers soon, and hopefully size 8 cruisers 360 fit. Makes me wonder if they do it, will it be same as the ninjamas.

What are the measurements

Reactions: deepdriftAD
I'm still surprised that US Pampers is finally getting Size 8.
I do wish that they would market them differently though.

Reactions: Nobu and deepdriftAD
Very interesting...makes me wonder if we're gonna see 6T-7T Easy Ups or Size 8 in the other Pampers lines as well. (or a true XL in Ninjamas, that would be nice).

Reactions: antoniorain789, I12BLittle89, FudgedInLuvs and 3 others
12srepaid said:
I'm still surprised that US Pampers is finally getting Size 8.
I do wish that they would market them differently though.
This came out of nowhere making a size 8.

Reactions: bbykkt, espectro, LilByte and 2 others
Where are you seeing this anyway? I don't see the size 8 on the Walmart or Pampers websites.

Riddy said:
Where are you seeing this anyway? I don't see the size 8 on the Walmart or Pampers websites.
The screen shots look like they work for Walmart, and have access to the internal catalog that isn’t accessible to the public.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
deepdriftAD said:
The screen shots look like they work for Walmart, and have access to the internal catalog that isn’t accessible to the public.
Yes, I do work at Walmart.

Reactions: espectro
i wonder if their is a cruisers size 8

martin6479 said:
i wonder if their is a cruisers size 8
You'd think they would have been the first of pampers lines to launch in a size 8 since there for older more active toddlers, I still don't really understand swaddlers tbh, the smaller sizes make sense, but why would a parent still have a 4 year old in diapers originally marketed for newborns and premies?
Size 7 swaddlers must have sold well enough to warrant putting the size 8 to market so clearly plenty do.

Reactions: Natebaby and deepdriftAD
thegamer408 said:
Very interesting...makes me wonder if we're gonna see 6T-7T Easy Ups or Size 8 in the other Pampers lines as well. (or a true XL in Ninjamas, that would be nice).
Any of those would be amazing, feels like it's been ages since size 8 launched here in the UK, they only came out 1.5 years after size 7 but there still the only size 8 nappy being sold, surely almost 5 years later it's time for a size 9?

HappyNappin said:
You'd think they would have been the first of pampers lines to launch in a size 8 since there for older more active toddlers, I still don't really understand swaddlers tbh, the smaller sizes make sense, but why would a parent still have a 4 year old in diapers originally marketed for newborns and premies?
Size 7 swaddlers must have sold well enough to warrant putting the size 8 to market so clearly plenty do.
thay are pretty popular in the special needs comunity as many kids with special needs their voiding is similar to what you would expect from a infant or newborn as of frequency and stuff like that many special needs kids just leak not like older kids tend to do as in them holding for little while the short burst

Size 8 :O naturally both of these show up at walmart few weeks after i stocked up :p
Wonder how these compare to cuties size 8. I really wanted to get those but didn't have shipping set up at the time and now they don't sell any more :(
If they are bigger then dollar generals store brand size 7(I think same diaper as cuties size 7) then prob the largest baby diaper on American market at the moment?

Reactions: aloorrttcc
Wow. I'm very stunned to see a Pampers Size 8.

Rascal and friends size 7 are amazing. Feel great and hold quite a bit. Trying out Swaddlers size 8 now. So far feel nice.

Reactions: espectro, LilByte, Nobu and 1 other person
noname11 said:
thay are pretty popular in the special needs comunity as many kids with special needs their voiding is similar to what you would expect from a infant or newborn as of frequency and stuff like that many special needs kids just leak not like older kids tend to do as in them holding for little while the short burst
So I’m ignorant here. How many special needs kids are there that require ever increasing sizes? I figured there are medical resources to help people acquire larger sizes from the medical market. Many might be covered by insurance. I’m always curious about shelf space too. Are there that many special needs kids to merit the need for larger sizes?

I12BLittle89 said:
So I’m ignorant here. How many special needs kids are there that require ever increasing sizes? I figured there are medical resources to help people acquire larger sizes from the medical market. Many might be covered by insurance. I’m always curious about shelf space too. Are there that many special needs kids to merit the need for larger sizes?
there are not that many adult options in those ranges because no one sees it as a good monetary option.

Its one of the reasons 99% of abdl products only cater towards mediums and larges.

And even when they do provide those options they are very lacking in quality. Trust me as being someone that can wear both size smalls and XS, it is super aggravating being stuck in the size range where neither adult nor baby diaper options wanted to even look in your direction. So from my experience I can tell you, yes they needed more options.

Reactions: pamperme2
As we creep up in sizing. I would assume there’s reduced demand. Too many producers are going to flood the market and it’ll collapse. All competing for ever shrinking shelf space. At some point something has to give.

kratox said:
there are not that many adult options in those ranges because no one sees it as a good monetary option.

Its one of the reasons 99% of abdl products only cater towards mediums and larges.

And even when they do provide those options they are very lacking in quality. Trust me as being someone that can wear both size smalls and XS, it is super aggravating being stuck in the size range where neither adult nor baby diaper options wanted to even look in your direction. So from my experience I can tell you, yes they needed more options.

I'm in this range, weight 128lbs and wear size 12/14 kids.

The advantage though.. is fitting naturally into goodnites as they were meant to.
I also wear only kids underwear, aand fit into kids pajamas.

Reactions: antoniorain789, BunnyPrincess, aloorrttcc and 3 others
Back