Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8

kratox said:
there are not that many adult options in those ranges because no one sees it as a good monetary option.

Its one of the reasons 99% of abdl products only cater towards mediums and larges.

And even when they do provide those options they are very lacking in quality. Trust me as being someone that can wear both size smalls and XS, it is super aggravating being stuck in the size range where neither adult nor baby diaper options wanted to even look in your direction. So from my experience I can tell you, yes they needed more options.
Yes preach, I’m a skinny adult I can wear kid sizes 14-16, my issue is small diapers are never long enough and medium diapers are long enough but tapes touch so the wings droop and leak, this happens with every diaper.

Abena small is too small abena medium is too big, same thing with north shore, tranquility and rearz and incontrol where they have multiple size including xs.

Nothing works well for me companies need to stop making or attempting to make a low rise diaper when you advertise a 35 waist I have a 26 waist and a 33 hip that’s why most mediums don’t fit.

I can’t be the only one here
The only company that makes any attempt at making a proper diaper is Tena, sadly I’m Canadian and tena has some wild marketing where shit products in every country except Europe.

Tena needs to bring even just the cloth maxi one to Canada rather then a diaper with no leakguards, for some odd reason they have a tens maxi small on some sites but I run into the issue of rise being small.
Medium Europe tena fits perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: Duck4850 and LilByte
Memi said:
I'm in this range, weight 128lbs and wear size 12/14 kids.

The advantage though.. is fitting naturally into goodnites as they were meant to.
I also wear only kids underwear, aand fit into kids pajamas.
Same and I weigh 108Ibs.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess and fbi21openup
If you guys want to wear a baby diaper get molicare premium elastic diapers. Size small. They are pretty good diapers leak guards and all. 2 tape design. I usually wear them for bed with a onesie they work well and are pretty comfortable. Just use some J&J lavender baby powder and some purple baby lotion that's what I do. Cozy as heck 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: aloorrttcc
Duck4850 said:
If you guys want to wear a baby diaper get molicare premium elastic diapers. Size small. They are pretty good diapers leak guards and all. 2 tape design. I usually wear them for bed with a onesie they work well and are pretty comfortable. Just use some J&J lavender baby powder and some purple baby lotion that's what I do. Cozy as heck 😊
Sadly the ones they sell in North America, they’re defective at least here in Canada I ordered them in 2021 and 2022 from healthwick padding came apart and it doesn’t seem like it was healthwick bad batch exclusive as I had seen similar reviews on another site I forget the number I think it was 6 or 8

I do remember someone else mentioning something about it on here also.
I think it had to do with glue just being poorly sealed and not anything detected until you actual moved around a bit in the diaper.

Last edited:
How does the new size 8 pampers compare to dollar general/family dollar size 7 or cuties size 8 that was discontinued?

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle
I really hope they will be available in germany. I would love comparing them to the Baby Dry size 8

deepdriftAD said:
The elephant reminds me of the Japanese/Asian Pampers. Makes me wonder if there the same as the international versions
Actually, there this design firm called LPK that's in charge of making all of the designs on Pampers diapers. Apparently the elephant and the duck from the new Pampers Swaddlers design originated from an audiobook: https://player.fm/series/tiny-tales-from-pampers/the-adventures-of-shiloh-freddy.
although it's unlikely that Pampers will apply that design internationally. Link to their 2022 lookbook (detailing all of the varieties of Pampers designs last year): https://fliphtml5.com/vgyez/pvec/basic

Reactions: billybobtombo
thediaperedpenguin said:
Actually, there this design firm called LPK that's in charge of making all of the designs on Pampers diapers. Apparently the elephant and the duck from the new Pampers Swaddlers design originated from an audiobook: https://player.fm/series/tiny-tales-from-pampers/the-adventures-of-shiloh-freddy.
although it's unlikely that Pampers will apply that design internationally. Link to their 2022 lookbook (detailing all of the varieties of Pampers designs last year): https://fliphtml5.com/vgyez/pvec/basic
Looking at the lookbook, it seems that the Sesame Street characters are gone for the baby dry, and are similar to the international ones.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: PullUpsPunzie97 and hanzertas
deepdriftAD said:
Looking at the lookbook, it seems that the Sesame Street characters are gone for the baby dry, and are similar to the international ones.
Maybe they’re just going to be on the cruisers again? I think it’s been 20 years since they were first on Pampers.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BabyChibi
Here are the pics of the baby dry, maybe I might be wrong about the baby dry, since they look like the current baby dry in europe

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpg
    IMG_7547.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7546.jpg
    IMG_7546.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Love
Reactions: 90sDiaperBaby
Had to laugh at the tiny words in front of "100% leak proof!", the tiny words being "up to"... Aren't all diapers up to 100%? What does it even mean, lol

Yep, I was right these are the current European baby-dry designs. I also saw that the uk are getting paw patrol pampers, similar to the luvs diapers here in the US

Attachments

• IMG_7554.jpg
    IMG_7554.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7553.jpg
    IMG_7553.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7555.jpg
    IMG_7555.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7556.jpg
    IMG_7556.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
PupSpaz said:
Had to laugh at the tiny words in front of "100% leak proof!", the tiny words being "up to"... Aren't all diapers up to 100%? What does it even mean, lol
It means the marketing department is at it again. Words that sound promising and mean nothing? Marketing every time. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I wonder if the Pampers 8 will be sold other places besides Wal-mart. I am not a person of Wal-mart. I also dislike their business practices. I don't think I'd use these regularly, as they're more expensive per piece than my full size ones, but they do make me curious.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and PaciPilot
DadPhilosopher said:
I wonder if the Pampers 8 will be sold other places besides Wal-mart. I am not a person of Wal-mart. I also dislike their business practices. I don't think I'd use these regularly, as they're more expensive per piece than my full size ones, but they do make me curious.
Probably somewhere else, but it's hard to say since the availability of size 7 in different brands isn't consistent between stores.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Q!á
Riddy said:
Probably somewhere else, but it's hard to say since the availability of size 7 in different brands isn't consistent between stores.
Meijer (a regional competitor) has 7 Huggies, 7 Pampers, 7 Luvs, and 7 Meijer brand. I have hihh hopes. :)

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
So I got my hands on some of these, and also found luvs size 6 overnights.

Attachments

• 20230512_232626.jpg
    20230512_232626.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 20230512_232634.jpg
    20230512_232634.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: chickpea and deepdriftAD
martin6479 said:
So I got my hands on some of these, and also found luvs size 6 overnights.
Did you mean pampers overnight? Or are Luvs making overnights again? They made them in the early 90s

Nope luvs

Attachments

• 20230512_232417.jpg
    20230512_232417.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 20230512_232521.jpg
    20230512_232521.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 20230512_232538.jpg
    20230512_232538.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, Magicalgirl101, 90sDiaperBaby and 2 others
martin6479 said:
Nope luvs
This is great! This reminds me of the older luvs of 90’s. The prints are extremely cute.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: 90sDiaperBaby
Back