Question for DL Seniors

63 still get the thrill

Reactions: ianwee, Ortler, Kellycares and 3 others
68 here and loved diapers since I can remember

Reactions: ianwee, Diprs2 and oldpppants
This Gal not quite there yet, but them days are getting closer & closer every year !!!
I'm so bless and tickle that I can still do them daily activities even though I do wear all the time !

Reactions: ianwee, diaperdude, Lattimore55 and 2 others
PaddedRita said:
Hi YA Kellycares

That so right , age is just a plan old number ! It deep down inside that counts !!!
Good for you on emotions, thrills and the positive feeling associated with wearing diaper !
Thanks Rita for sending out some “good vibrations”. The fact I wear diapers now, like many others here, often feels a bit weird, so I feel blessed by your (and others) support and encouragement, It really helps me, and probably others, when forced to accept our diaper needs that we are not the only ones who wear a diaper daily, but most others here, like myself, enjoy wearing and properly using our diapers.

Reactions: ianwee and Lattimore55
flybaby said:
My story sounds so similar to yours. Although I am not 24/7, But I do enjoy wearing often, especially in bed.
I have to admit that in my family, work, and social life, I do not know a single other person who also wears diapers. Just me. And this often makes me feel like the group weirdo. Wearing diapers is as awkward as it is cofortable and convenient. So, it is affirming to hear your story is similar to mine. It makes me a bit less odd. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, ianwee, Diprs2 and 2 others
I think it stays with you all through life. Im 52 now and can think back liking diapers all 50 years previous. I like them no less then when I was a child.

Reactions: ianwee, TexasDiaperLover, Brumas94 and 2 others
PaddedRita said:
This Gal not quite there yet, but them days are getting closer & closer every year !!!
I'm so bless and tickle that I can still do them daily activities even though I do wear all the time !

Kellycares said:
I have to admit that in my family, work, and social life, I do not know a single other person who also wears diapers. Just me. And this often makes me feel like the group weirdo. Wearing diapers is as awkward as it is cofortable and convenient. So, it is affirming to hear your story is similar to mine. It makes me a bit less odd. Thank you.
Kellycares,
I think of you as unique, different, and not weird at all. I hope you focus on the comfortable and convenient. Good for you as well for not letting the Sweet Affliction keep you from church. Gonna think of you on Sundays wearing your Sunday's finest per a prior post. I'd be surprised if there weren't others in your town and general social circles. Seems Minnesota has more practitioners per capita than Canada. Seems there is something about cold climates and diapers?
You are not at all unusual among us here. Most of us don't know a lot of people who wear diapers except who we meet on various sites. You are not alone at all. We just all live a bit farther away.
Lattimore

Reactions: Kellycares and Diprs2
I have enjoyed wearing diapers off and on for many years. I bought purged and re-bought etc. over the years. As I have said in other areas of ADISC for 3 years now I have gone from wearing Pull-Ups to Diapers and Plastic Pants 24/7 365. Up until just a few days ago, the only person outside of the hospital was my wife and now my 40-year-old daughter. (She recently moved back home and I told her in case she saw me wearing a wet diaper. (Not very likely but when in the same house? This is so embarrassing wearing and wetting myself but life goes on and I refuse to let this problem rule or ruin my and I will not hide because I wear diapers and wet them.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Subtlerustle, Diprs2 and 3 others
VanHelsing said:
Like many others here, just turned 60 and still love wearing nappies and plastic pants as much as in my youth, even in this hot weather in the UK. The advantage with age I just now accept it.
It is so much easier in your 60s no one thinks anything of it.

Reactions: ianwee, Deleted member 39574, Davvyboy and 3 others
after a long long stretch with an underwear fetish, starts with diaper in late 80,s. now at 95 still love for sleeping and daily wetting. With the increased stress of aging, they ae calming, no getting up to pee.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39574, ianwee, Davvyboy and 3 others
61 here and coming to end of my first year accepting I am a diaper wearing and loving baby. Pleasure of wearing and need to wear gets stronger everyday. Finally have found “me”:

Reactions: Davvyboy, diaperdude, Chrissie and 2 others
I think I've found my DL and AB lifestyle decidedly inconvenient now that I'm in my 60s, but not inconvenient enough to stop. My SO diapered and changed me just this weekend, and mentioned to me this afternoon that perhaps she should put me back in a diaper.

I'm not sure any of this adds to our relationship, but diapers certainly help me deal with stress more affirmatively. Even at my age, I still have plenty of stress.

Reactions: Ashton84, Davvyboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
Confirmed diaper lover here. Have been ever since I can remember. Mid-50's and nothing has changed. Still love'em! Still wear'em when I can. Wife knows but doesn't want anything to do with it. Kids... get in the way. So generally wear when I'm alone in the house.
Maybe I post less because I can't remember my login password...? Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyLoverUK, Chrissie, tam1623 and 2 others
tseaborn said:
As you get older, does your diaper love go away? Does all the thrill fade or are seniors just less addicted to tech and post less? Will the day come where wearing diapers is as boring as wearing a shirt?
I’m 68 still love being diapered after fifty years

Reactions: ianwee, Diprs2, chamberpot and 3 others
Any older abdl in upstate New York?

Reactions: Diprs2
Wetshisbed said:
It is so much easier in your 60s no one thinks anything of it.
Certainly nobody pays attention when your buying IC products. But Ive heard it said that when you get old nobody really looks at you. We cease being considered as sexual beings. Once your in yout 60s or older its just assumed you need IC products for medical reasons.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Babybil55
Babybil55 said:
I’m 68 still love being diapered after fifty years
Do you mean youve been diapered for fifty years? Thats quite a while. For me its only about ten years and I'm just a bit younger than you. I dont identify with the AB part of ABDL and increasingly Ive become a DL because of necessity.

mikesecret said:
Do you mean youve been diapered for fifty years? Thats quite a while. For me its only about ten years and I'm just a bit younger than you. I dont identify with the AB part of ABDL and increasingly Ive become a DL because of necessity.
Not 24 7 for fifty years I’ve been into abdl for that long

Reactions: Diprs2
Babybil55 said:
Not 24 7 for fifty years I’ve been into abdl for that long
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. I didnt mean to criticize anybody whose needed diapers for 50 years but I think for most of us its something that comes back when we get older. I think diapers are just more comfortable and convenient for IC issues. I dont wet every night but often now wake up desperate to go and because of mobility issues cant get up and make it to the bathroom fast enough. Better safe than sorry.

Soon to be 55 and I have not lost any desire to wear a diaper. Been wearing for want / not need since I was 12.

Reactions: Diprs2 and TexasDiaperLover
Back