Question for DL Seniors

tseaborn

Contributor
As you get older, does your diaper love go away? Does all the thrill fade or are seniors just less addicted to tech and post less? Will the day come where wearing diapers is as boring as wearing a shirt?

Reactions: paul484819, Chappy, Lattimore55 and 4 others
No, in fact the older I get the more the attraction becomes. Not a senior yet but did just turn 50. Nothing better than diapering up for the night.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, paul484819, babydl and 28 others
I'm 65 years old and I still get the same thrill when I pin on my diaper and pull on my plastic pants. I even still get excited when I wet my diaper. There is nothing better than a nice wet warm diapers.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Shannon1024, babydl and 28 others
same here, I still like them as much as ever

Reactions: geka, Babybike2, Jorelaxed and 11 others
I'd have to agree with the others. I just turned 80 and as hooked as I've ever been if not more. I got a late start wearing around 15 years ago. I was attached to them immediately and absolutely love them these days.

Reactions: Shannon1024, babydl, Freddie07601 and 28 others
53. DL for life!

Reactions: Ortler, Jorelaxed, theancientmariner and 8 others
do you mean senior as in 65+ or senior as in long time DL?
Im 41 and my DL is just as strong as it was at age 5 as it is today

Reactions: Freddie07601, Ortler, PadPhilosopher and 14 others
I didn't start wearing until I turned 62. In fact until my wife needed them I hadn't thought about them for myself after she died.

Reactions: Freddie07601, PadPhilosopher, Davvyboy and 6 others
57 here and the thrill is still with me. My little friend still gets excited when I think about diapers and super excited when putting on a diaper. I believe these feelings will be with me for life or until I lose my mental faculties

Last edited:
Reactions: Shannon1024, Panlantern, Ortler and 10 others
Younger than 50. I still like beeing diapered. But I need more time to get excited.
When I was younger, I got ecxited even when thinking about wearing a diaper soon. Now it takes slightly more time.
As a DL with a non participating wife, I'm afraid of getting older. What will happen, if I wouldn't be able to diaper myself.
I already had this situation. After a climbing accident, I couldn't use my hands. I has to stay at home for 2 weeks and needed the help of my wife for allmost every task. Including changing clothes. I asked her, if she would help me with a diaper. But she refused. Even if I wouldn't use the diaper at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Freddie07601, DLWee, Davvyboy and 6 others
Floodingpants said:
I'm 65 years old and I still get the same thrill when I pin on my diaper and pull on my plastic pants. I even still get excited when I wet my diaper. There is nothing better than a nice wet warm diapers.
You said it well (except I'm a couple years older than you)!

Reactions: Shannon1024, Babybike2, theancientmariner and 4 others
DL from my first memory and still get the padded thrill as I march (well more a slow ramble) towards my 60th birthday
I’d agree that my wearing increased the older I became but that wasn’t just down to desire, it’s also because I have a partner who takes part and just the two of us living in our cottage.

• Love
Reactions: Panlantern, PadPhilosopher, jessicalondon and 7 others
I'm 71 and living alone so I have the freedom to wear whenever I want. And yes, I like it as much as ever.

Reactions: Panlantern, Babybike2, PadPhilosopher and 11 others
58 here, still going strong. More so now than ever. Working more from home has turned me into a more regular user. I always wear a confidry at night, and I still always get a thrill from walking up in a wet diaper with no memory of wetting it. I leave my diaper on in the morning as I have a couple of cups of coffee. After breakfast, I usually have my daily movement. That's usually when I change, atleast I change if there is anyone else in the house. If not I may stay that way for a bit. Anyhow, if I'm working from home, I will change into a slightly more discrete diaper like a Betterdry. I will wear that and wet it till about dinner time before it gets close to leaking. Then I let myself air out from 6ish till bed time.

Reactions: Panlantern, Ortler, Chappy and 7 others
Personally..........
I'm only this many ✌
But I've been that many for the last sixty plus years.
And in my ❤.
That's how many I'll alway be.

Reactions: Traveler, DLWee, littlemoosey and 3 others
59 and the desire is stronger than ever. I thought after being required to wear them all the time by my wife would make me not want to wear them as much. Hasn't had that effect at all. Becoming an empty nesters about 5 years ago made wearing them all the time easier. My wife likes that it keeps me submissive also.

Reactions: Ortler, Davvyboy, ianwee and 3 others
69 and will always love being wet.

Reactions: Freddie07601, Babybike2, Ortler and 9 others
The old saying “Familiarity breeds contempt.” doesn’t seem to hold true for me even though I wear 24/7 for my dual ic. I’m 67 and have been a PPL (plastic pants lover) as far back as I can remember, but diapers were never that exciting to me other than associating cloth diapers with my polymer pals. When I ordered plastic pants from AC Medical in the mid ‘90s I added a pull-up cloth diaper and a cloth prefold to the order and it didn’t take long before these both were purged. After becoming incontinent, over 8 years ago, I began wearing disposable pull-ups and later disposable diapers. Soon afterwards I began to realize how adversely they were affecting my fixed income so remembering how economically my wife and I had diapered our children I decided to give them a try. This led me to cloth contour diapers which I used for a couple of years and then added cloth prefolds. Diapers enable me to deal with my ic quite effectively and my life would be much different with far less freedom without them. The fact that my little friends, plastic pants, are required to isolate wet cloth diapers from dry materials they may come into contact with is just an added benefit. So I guess that I now may well be a diaper lover after a period of being just a diaper liker.

Reactions: Freddie07601, PadPhilosopher, ianwee and 2 others
60 years old and been in nappies 24/7 for over 10 years and still love being dependant on them.
It gets easier as you get older. No one bats an an eyelid at an old man in nappies.
Now when you are a teenage still wetting the bed and wearing nappies everyone has an opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie07601, Ortler, PadPhilosopher and 11 others
Pampers4Ever said:
No, in fact the older I get the more the attraction becomes. Not a senior yet but did just turn 50. Nothing better than diapering up for the night.
I have slept in nappies every night since turning 50.

Reactions: Ortler, Karoq, Davvyboy and 2 others
Back