Panties anyone?

I came to this site because I loved wearing diapers. The wetter they were, the better. I didn't discover wearing panties until June 2020. At that time I would switch back and forth between panties and diapers. However, it didn't take long until I was wearing lace panties 24/7 and had quit wearing diapers. It's been at least 3 years since I've worn diapers as it wasn't long after starting with panties that I found the joys of total crossdressing. I simply love being dressed en femme in all the lacey things I can. All my bras are primarily lace. Many of my dresses have lace. All my nighties have lace. All of my panties (50 - 60 pairs) are all lace hipster style. I wear them exclusively and no long have men's underwear in the house. I feel even more feminine when I use panty liners.

• Love
Reactions: Hipshot, GabyinPurple and Seasonedcitizen
Hipshot said:
Panties happen to be one of my other "kinks", and will go with a diaper quite nicely. :) Currently in a slightly wet Tena slip, a Garywear plastic panty and the attached sissy panty to top it off! Feels, and looks great. The blue panty is a bit larger than the ones I wear when un-diapered, and covers the Tena beautifully.
Those are lovely. Where are they from?

Hipshot said:
Panties happen to be one of my other "kinks", and will go with a diaper quite nicely. :) Currently in a slightly wet Tena slip, a Garywear plastic panty and the attached sissy panty to top it off! Feels, and looks great. The blue panty is a bit larger than the ones I wear when un-diapered, and covers the Tena beautifully.
Please tell me where youbought these xx

Abnalover said:
We are all here because we have an interest in diapers of one sort or another. It sounds like for a lot of us, panties almost go "hand in hand" with diapers.
I wear diapers when the opportunity presents itself. However, I wear panties 24/7/365.
Where are you, on the "Panty Spectrum"?
For me, the more silky, lacy, skimpy, colorful, the better.
Dependonme
Those all sound wonderful...mmm....hard for me to sneak by the wife

DLJosie said:
Please tell me where youbought these xx
I got them on Etsy, at DivasDelightsCo. :) Easy to find, based in UK.

Reactions: DLJosie
Hipshot said:
I got them on Etsy, at DivasDelightsCo. :) Easy to find, based in UK.
Thanks i will have a look xxx

michaelmc said:
Im wearing pink minni mouse panties 14yrs they're sooo cute n comfy 🥰 box off 5 by Banluguo off aliexpress i also have a matching colour Hello kitty crop top 😇
I keep coming across cute stuff but its in kids sizes. What size is your waist? Im a comfortable adult medium. Wondering if im missing out on the top end girls sizes for nothing!

I have been fascinated by panties since I first noticed as a small child that girls' undies were much prettier than boys', which I remember thinking at the time was very unfair. Later, there were a few incidents of playing "dress-up" with the girls down the street, which involved me wearing very frilly panties under petticoats and dresses -- very exciting at the time, although I knew it was taboo.

As a early teen, I became fascinated by Mommy's lingerie. At some point, I grew bold enough to sneak a pair and wear them for a while under my shorts. That fascination continued, along with the fear of being discovered. There were several very close calls, which involved extreme adrenaline rushes. When not wearing a pair of hers, I was given to checking out the lingerie sections of the Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogs.

At some point in my late teens, I worked up the courage to buy a package of my very own panties. What a rush it was.

As an adult, my fascination continued. (Once you have it, it never goes away.) Sharing that interest with different women over the years has been a mixed bag. Some were curious, some more than just curious, others were turned off. At different times, I've tried to give up panties, but it never lasted. Like so many, I've been through a number of purges.

When I met my wife, and we grew intimate, I eventually shared my interest in panties with her. She was curious, but she also realized that there was a sexual component to my interest as well, and she didn't want me to be sexually distracted. In the end, she introduced me to chastity and 24/7 panties. There were a number of hypno-therapy sessions in the process, which led me to concede to her requirement. It was hard at first, but I grew accustomed after a few months. Eventually, all of my male underwear were reduced to rags. I became her secret panty-sissy, and life went on.

These days, because of my emergent incontinence, I don't get to wear panties very much any more, only for a few hours at a time. 😢

Reactions: Angelapinks and sparkes2008
Stephie1049 said:
I have been fascinated by panties since I first noticed as a small child that girls' undies were much prettier than boys', which I remember thinking at the time was very unfair. Later, there were a few incidents of playing "dress-up" with the girls down the street, which involved me wearing very frilly panties under petticoats and dresses -- very exciting at the time, although I knew it was taboo.

As a early teen, I became fascinated by Mommy's lingerie. At some point, I grew bold enough to sneak a pair and wear them for a while under my shorts. That fascination continued, along with the fear of being discovered. There were several very close calls, which involved extreme adrenaline rushes. When not wearing a pair of hers, I was given to checking out the lingerie sections of the Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogs.

At some point in my late teens, I worked up the courage to buy a package of my very own panties. What a rush it was.

As an adult, my fascination continued. (Once you have it, it never goes away.) Sharing that interest with different women over the years has been a mixed bag. Some were curious, some more than just curious, others were turned off. At different times, I've tried to give up panties, but it never lasted. Like so many, I've been through a number of purges.

When I met my wife, and we grew intimate, I eventually shared my interest in panties with her. She was curious, but she also realized that there was a sexual component to my interest as well, and she didn't want me to be sexually distracted. In the end, she introduced me to chastity and 24/7 panties. There were a number of hypno-therapy sessions in the process, which led me to concede to her requirement. It was hard at first, but I grew accustomed after a few months. Eventually, all of my male underwear were reduced to rags. I became her secret panty-sissy, and life went on.

These days, because of my emergent incontinence, I don't get to wear panties very much any more, only for a few hours at a time. 😢
You might want to check out seller clh1 on ebay ... he sells nylon old fashioned panties in all sizes and also quite a few lacy nylon incontinence panties that are quite cute (well in my opinion). While not a diaper by any means it might give you a little extra time in panties if you're craving it!

Reactions: GabyinPurple, tammy4bbc and Stephie1049
I like the feel of panties, but don't currently own any, I hope to soon start getting some. I prefer the hipster or bikini styles, no interest in thongs.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Kayleigh said:
My wife was not supportive so I understand your situation. We are now living separately which has allowed me to indulge myself with diapers, panties skirts and leggings whenever I want. My only fear is not to go overboard with wearing.
Divorced now. So happy to be out of that abusive relationship. Seriously investigating transitioning now.

GabyinPurple said:
Divorced now. So happy to be out of that abusive relationship. Seriously investigating transitioning now.
Glad you are finding happiness

Reactions: GabyinPurple
michaelmc said:
Giving my prity lill pink bum a rest from my nappies as i sit here in a very skimpy pair of see through lace panties from Primark.
Sometimes you need to let the skin breath.
Now that’s a sight I wish I could see. 💜💜

Hipshot said:
Those are adorable

Heh these days I'm either in regular panties or diaper + plastic panties! Had to get a few more to keep up with the laundry!

depta99 said:
Heh these days I'm either in regular panties or diaper + plastic panties! Had to get a few more to keep up with the laundry!
Nice! My prob is that I have a lot of panties but only recently have found some styles at la vie en rose that fit too perfectly. But now im ruined for the rest of my stash and I only have a couple pairs of 'the right ones' to get me between laundry'ing

I have various items of girly underwear. my favourite is a pair of school girl nylon gym knickers, which fit me just right. when I'm not wearing a nappy I'm nearly all ways wearing female underwear of some sort. I mostly like items made from nylon.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Abnalover, michaelmc and 1 other person
Hipshot said:
like to soak the blue panty.

Reactions: Abnalover and Hipshot
Fireball44 said:
like to soak the blue panty.
Being soaked as we speak.... ;)

Reactions: Abnalover
I too like wearing diapers when I can and I also like wearing panties. I will occasionally take some of my girlfriend’s panties and wear them and occasionally when I can I will wear her panties along with a diaper. My panty fetish started when I was a teenager I can remember taking some of my sister’s panties along with one of her bras and some occasionally a bikini and one of her skirts.

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover, Pantyslave, artemisenterri and 3 others
Back