Panties anyone?

I Love buying my Girl panties from amazon now I'm thinking of buying a bra and more women's panties. I love the pink color. When I'm wearingoing panties I love wearing them over my Huggies Girl pull-up's. It's love when I'm wearing Huggies boy pull-up's I wear toddler underwear.. I even have Girl teenager night wear as well. Fit me perfect.. when I'm wearing my Girl stuff I put on my girl Dove spray. And Girl Dove underarm deodorant.. I LOVE SMELLING LIKE A GIRL.. I got in to all this girl stuff when I as little about 4 years old. Because I put on my mother's panties and her bra and I loved it. And now I just want more and more I find a lot of girl stuff on amazon. And I do want to buy a bra but I don't want to buy something that's too big. Any body know how to go about this? how does this work. A CUP B CUP C CUP. I'm just not sure. Please help if you can give me some suggestions. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks and OnePiece
Pamperdiaperslover53 said:
I Love buying my Girl panties from amazon now I'm thinking of buying a bra and more women's panties. I love the pink color. When I'm wearingoing panties I love wearing them over my Huggies Girl pull-up's. It's love when I'm wearing Huggies boy pull-up's I wear toddler underwear.. I even have Girl teenager night wear as well. Fit me perfect.. when I'm wearing my Girl stuff I put on my girl Dove spray. And Girl Dove underarm deodorant.. I LOVE SMELLING LIKE A GIRL.. I got in to all this girl stuff when I as little about 4 years old. Because I put on my mother's panties and her bra and I loved it. And now I just want more and more I find a lot of girl stuff on amazon. And I do want to buy a bra but I don't want to buy something that's too big. Any body know how to go about this? how does this work. A CUP B CUP C CUP. I'm just not sure. Please help if you can give me some suggestions. Thank you.
Since you’re a male, A-cup is probably best fit unless you have man boobs or unusually large pecs.
Next, measure around your torso, just below your pecs. This measure is the size of your bra.
If you are brave enough, visit a lingerie store and ask for help.

Good luck!

Reactions: GabyinPurple, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
OnePiece said:
Since you’re a male, A-cup is probably best fit unless you have man boobs or unusually large pecs.
Next, measure around your torso, just below your pecs. This measure is the size of your bra.
If you are brave enough, visit a lingerie store and ask for help.

Good luck!
Victoria's Secret is famous for being very helpful and discrete when it comes to helping men with the proper size and fit of all things unmentionable...
Dependonme

Reactions: OnePiece, Rusher, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
24/7/365 for me. I have plain "work panties " for the office. Y'know, the 5 pack type you get at M&SSot ASDA and lacy ones for home and outings. I have two pairs of boy pants just in case they're needed.

Reactions: Chrissie, Abnalover, OnePiece and 3 others
Abnalover said:
Victoria's Secret is famous for being very helpful and discrete when it comes to helping men with the proper size and fit of all things unmentionable...
Dependonme
Does anyone know if VS in the UK is as helpful to male wearers? Anyone been fitted there?

Reactions: Angelapinks
All VS stores fit men and women. Each employee is taught how to fit each. They are very used to men coming in

Reactions: daisycupcake and Angelapinks
Kayleigh said:
I have always had a “thing” for panties and I will wear them all day long usually a few times a week. Although I love the frilly panties i wear panties that are not that flamboyant when I wear for the day. Unfortunately most really frilly panties don’t hold in my male parts so I can’t really wear them for daily wear. My favorites are string bikinis and rhumbas.i I am on the lookout for cute little girl panties but have yet to find cute ones in a large enough size for me.
JC PENNEY THEREABOUTS girls panties up to 3XL fit to 40” waist

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Like most here I also wear panties all day everyday and I like my lace waist hipster panties for the most part I do have some thongs,bikini,briefs, and boyshorts but don’t wear those very often. I also have a few bras for when I’m in the mood to wear a bra as well. And of course if I’m not in panties I’m in a diaper.

Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, Abnalover and 3 others
huggiesthick said:
JC PENNEY THEREABOUTS girls panties up to 3XL fit to 40” waist
I do wish JC PENNY was in the UK

Reactions: Furrytum
Abnalover said:
We are all here because we have an interest in diapers of one sort or another. It sounds like for a lot of us, panties almost go "hand in hand" with diapers.
I wear diapers when the opportunity presents itself. However, I wear panties 24/7/365.
Where are you, on the "Panty Spectrum"?
For me, the more silky, lacy, skimpy, colorful, the better.
Dependonme
Are you female ?

Reactions: daisycupcake
Davvyboy said:
Are you female ?
Oh, no.

Totally testosterone driven here.
Dependonme

Reactions: Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
Are you female ?
Although sometimes I feel a bit feminine leaning, depending on the panties I have selected for the day.
How about you?
Dependonme

Abnalover said:
Although sometimes I feel a bit feminine leaning, depending on the panties I have selected for the day.
How about you?
Dependonme
I don’t wear panties ( as of now !).
Are they something you recommend?
But it’s strange, despite being a heterosexual male I love pink and girlie nappies??
Maybe that’s my feminine side coming out ? 😁

Giving my prity lill pink bum a rest from my nappies as i sit here in a very skimpy pair of see through lace panties from Primark.
Sometimes you need to let the skin breath.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and Davvyboy
michaelmc said:
Giving my prity lill pink bum a rest from my nappies as i sit here in a very skimpy pair of see through lace panties from Primark.
Sometimes you need to let the skin breath.
Interesting, maybe I’ll give them a try 😁

Davvyboy said:
Interesting, maybe I’ll give them a try 😁
Not with mine you won't ! 🤣

Davvyboy said:
I don’t wear panties ( as of now !).
Are they something you recommend?
But it’s strange, despite being a heterosexual male I love pink and girlie nappies??
Maybe that’s my feminine side coming out ? 😁
I would not recommend trying panties, it’s extremely addictive😁

On a more seriously note, try some!
The satin ones feel soo smooth and can go on top of the diaper too to give support and cute looks.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Davvyboy
OnePiece said:
I would not recommend trying panties, it’s extremely addictive😁

On a more seriously note, try some!
The satin ones feel soo smooth and can go on top of the diaper too to give support and cute looks.
Ha ha ha , thank you for your advice!
Are suspenders any good with nappies??

Reactions: OnePiece
Davvyboy do try panties. I will bet you will start wearing them all the time. Now, some fit the male body well and others do not. Trial and error. Buy ones on sale for testing. Soma on-line has great panties. Local stores Macy's, JC Penny have good selections and sales. I now only have about five pair of "male" underwear, my drawer is now filled with panties.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back