Panties anyone?

Abnalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
We are all here because we have an interest in diapers of one sort or another. It sounds like for a lot of us, panties almost go "hand in hand" with diapers.
I wear diapers when the opportunity presents itself. However, I wear panties 24/7/365.
Where are you, on the "Panty Spectrum"?
For me, the more silky, lacy, skimpy, colorful, the better.
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, Jorelaxed, tammy4bbc and 13 others
You are so correct. I do love to wear my diapers, but when I am not in diapers its panties all the time. I have always had an underwear/sportswear fetish. I guess I just gravitated to panties to try, and really like them. My partner shakes his head. I tell him it is just fabric. Very soft, silky and smooth fabric.

Reactions: NKY2020, Diprs2, Chrissie and 5 others
I’m a recent convert to diaper wearing and love it! But lingerie has always been a love of mine. I’ve worn off and on for as long as I can remember, then 12-13 years ago came out to my wife about my love of lingerie and have been wearing panties and bras 24/7 ever since. I do have gynocomastia so I can fill a B-C cup naturally depending on the bra.

I love lacy, satiny thongs or cheeky’s. Pink is my preferred color.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy, NKY2020, tammy4bbc and 7 others
I've lost my interest in panties over the years, unless they're diaper covers... I don't know why.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, oldskool, Abnalover and 1 other person
I live full-time as Claire, so naturally wearing women's knickers is just who I am, just as wearing a skirt or a dress (although most of the time, especially this time of year, it's jeans) but yes, I would say that I still have a panty fetish. I have some underwear that is usually just worn at home but occassionally, you know how it is, I need milk from the local shop :D

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, tammy4bbc, Diprs2 and 5 others
I love panties. I have worn panty-like men's underpants since I was a teenager. Last year I decided to own my true desire and get real panties. Over the course of a few months, I have been luxuriating with Bali microfiber briefs and old-style, smooth nylon panties by Lorraine, Vanity Fair, Underscore, and Shadowline, in a rainbow of colors. All of these are far more comfortable than any men's underwear I have ever worn. I am not, otherwise, a cross-dresser, but I enjoy my panties every day.

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, Diprs2, Abnalover and 4 others
I wear Girl panties over my pampers diapers. Just love the feel of them. I love wear teenagers size and women's size as well. I just don't get why do they feel so good. I even wear toddler underwear size 8 with cartoon prints.. Jojo swana panties size 10 girl prints are awsam and the fit is right one the money. Woman's size the fit is great. LOVE THEM ALL. THANK YOU.

Reactions: Binky151, Diprs2, Welsh and 2 others
Girly panties when I didn’t have my diaper and plastics on

Reactions: NKY2020, Diprs2, Pamperdiaperslover53 and 3 others
I wear them all day, every day.
I'm not keen on lace or thongs - cotton, satin or nylon with a fuller cut.
Any colour except black - sorry, Henry Ford - and I've been a panty wearer for 30 years or so.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Pamperdiaperslover53, Abnalover and 1 other person
I wear them every single day. After all, I am a woman haha. I honestly can’t wait to get my bottom surgery so I can comfortably wear sexier panties like cheekies and thongs without having to worry about tucking. My surgery can’t come soon enough.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jbdl, BabyboyAsh and 4 others
I wear knickers more than I wear nappies and more than I wear boxers 😊

Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Abnalover and 3 others
Now that the weather is colder, I am wearing diapers 24/7 until Spring. I wear diapers overnight and panties during the day in warmer weather. Panties are the entrance drug to crossdressing.

Reactions: Diprs2, NudistMD and Angelapinks
I wear panties just about every day. I really like the silk and nylon ones with lace but normally wear plain cotton panties as I like them better for every day use.

Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I have always had a “thing” for panties and I will wear them all day long usually a few times a week. Although I love the frilly panties i wear panties that are not that flamboyant when I wear for the day. Unfortunately most really frilly panties don’t hold in my male parts so I can’t really wear them for daily wear. My favorites are string bikinis and rhumbas.i I am on the lookout for cute little girl panties but have yet to find cute ones in a large enough size for me.

Reactions: Diprs2, Abnalover, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I love to wear knickers when not in nappies. Always prefer cute girly pink and frilly, but they aren't always that practical. Currently wanting to wear knickers all the time if I'm not in a nappy, just gotta be mindful of not getting caught at work!!
But pink, frilly, cute, satin is amazing. Would love to wear pink rhumber knickers in front of my wife though!

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, Abnalover, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I hope you have a supportive spouse. I thought I did. That didn’t work out. However I am changing over to a panties and maybe not diapers too since I just discovered them. But no more boring boy underwear here pink and purple panties and flowers 🌸

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, Jorelaxed, Abnalover and 3 others
GabyinPurple said:
I hope you have a supportive spouse. I thought I did. That didn’t work out. However I am changing over to a panties and maybe not diapers too since I just discovered them. But no more boring boy underwear here pink and purple panties and flowers 🌸
Love the idea of pink and purple knickers and flowers. Very cute and girly 💞

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, Abnalover, GabyinPurple and 1 other person
GabyinPurple said:
My wife was not supportive so I understand your situation. We are now living separately which has allowed me to indulge myself with diapers, panties skirts and leggings whenever I want. My only fear is not to go overboard with wearing.

Reactions: Binky151, GabyinPurple, NudistMD and 2 others
I like panties too !!!! I'm a little bit of a bigger guy so cacique/lane Bryant has a awesome line of panties that are made very well !!! I encourage anyone to check them out .

Reactions: Binky151, tammy4bbc, Abnalover and 1 other person
Diapers are a luxury that I don't indulge myself as often as I want but panties are a daily uniform. Although I love the silk and lace bikini or thongs, they don't offer too much support so I end up using cotton briefs or similar

Reactions: Binky151, BabyLouise, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back