Panties anyone?

When I'm not wearing a nappy, I usually like to wear girls nylon knickers. I have various ones in different colours. I prefer nylon to cotton.

Reactions: TenaciousDL and Seasonedcitizen
started wearing panties a couple of years ago it all that i have no men's underware. now diapers are there too but it panties most of the time. Satin and nylon are my favorite.

Reactions: TenaciousDL and Seasonedcitizen
Ben and Jdj where do you get your satin panties. I cannot seem to find any. Obviously looking in the wrong place.

I LOOOOVE just cute cotton bikini panties but I have a hard time finding ones that keep the ol bag in. The leg elastic on the sack gets a bit meh after a time. ALSO i like the idea of period panties to mitigate general male seepage plus they seem a bit wider but with less crotch stretch. Can anybody attest to the fit? Im debating buying some for science.

DiaperedSubHubby said:
The panties in my profile pic were a gift from my wife. They give my ass crack rope burn. They look sexy as hell though. She said the same thing about them when she gave them to me. lol I really love satin panties. They feel super sexy.
I totally get that ropeburn thing. Its a shame they look so friggin cute. I find a maxipad in anything thong adjacent helps take the corners off a bit though.

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
Jbdl said:
I LOOOOVE just cute cotton bikini panties but I have a hard time finding ones that keep the ol bag in. The leg elastic on the sack gets a bit meh after a time. ALSO i like the idea of period panties to mitigate general male seepage plus they seem a bit wider but with less crotch stretch. Can anybody attest to the fit? Im debating buying some for science.
Cheese cutters ! o_O
Full briefs are better as the granny knickers do keep the ole pedulum from escaping 🥰 you can get some cute ones that can be rather retro school girlish ❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 79251, Andy86 and OnePiece
Kayleigh said:
My wife was not supportive so I understand your situation. We are now living separately which has allowed me to indulge myself with diapers, panties skirts and leggings whenever I want. My only fear is not to go overboard with wearing.
I am not sure how one can "go overboard" wearing panties? Like any other type of underwear, you either wear them, or you don't.
Wearing them in public is not any different than wearing any other kind of undies. Its boxers, briefs, commando, diapers, or panties. And the general public never gets to know what's under your skirt/pants.
Fear not "going overboard". Enjoy the wearing, to whatever extent you do it. Cheers!
Dependonme

Reactions: GabyinPurple and (deleted member)
I only wear panties part-time, usually when my wife wants to give me a spanking, we both love to pretend she's my Auntie and she has caught me in a pair of her panties.

Recently tried a nappy for the first time ever and loved it, my wife was intrigued but happy to indulge me.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and LucyMarie
When I am not a little girl I dress as a woman my brothers wife gave me bags of her clothes for charity that I kept donating 100pounds to charity I don't wear panties rather prefer female pink padded incontinence panties I pick what clothes my sister in law gave me with a wig styled like her hair & go to the supermarket feminine hygiene lane to buy my incontinance panties I could go online but I like to hear the woman snigger at me picking my panties & queuing up in a nice floral dress & telling the young female staff it's only the female incontinence panties I have to buy x

Reactions: GabyinPurple and Andy86
Pantyslave said:
I only wear panties part-time, usually when my wife wants to give me a spanking, we both love to pretend she's my Auntie and she has caught me in a pair of her panties.

Recently tried a nappy for the first time ever and loved it, my wife was intrigued but happy to indulge me.
Does your wife choose the panties she wants you to wear when she's going to give you a spanking?

panties are asome to wear

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Ali123 said:
Does your wife choose the panties she wants you to wear when she's going to give you a spanking?
Yes, usually.
Often school knickers and training bra for a quick otk spanking.
If it's a slower, more relaxed spanking it'll be frilly panties. She knows that the first panties I ever put on were my Auntie's and these are still my favourite style, soft, silky and white.

Reactions: Ali123
Pantyslave said:
Yes, usually.
Often school knickers and training bra for a quick otk spanking.
If it's a slower, more relaxed spanking it'll be frilly panties. She knows that the first panties I ever put on were my Auntie's and these are still my favourite style, soft, silky and white.
would like a pair of those panties you wear,What company and style? You and aunt have good taste,

Fireball44 said:
would like a pair of those panties you wear,What company and style? You and aunt have good taste,
1710769934854.png

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, Jbdl, OnePiece and 2 others
Black Butterfly, UK company, style is Satin Frilly French Panties, HTH !

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Rusher and michaelmc
Pantyslave said:
Black Butterfly, UK company, style is Satin Frilly French Panties, HTH !
liked tthose lacy panties, now to get them shipped to us.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
Im wearing pink minni mouse panties 14yrs they're sooo cute n comfy 🥰 box off 5 by Banluguo off aliexpress i also have a matching colour Hello kitty crop top 😇

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Ali123 and Pantyslave
Panties happen to be one of my other "kinks", and will go with a diaper quite nicely. :) Currently in a slightly wet Tena slip, a Garywear plastic panty and the attached sissy panty to top it off! Feels, and looks great. The blue panty is a bit larger than the ones I wear when un-diapered, and covers the Tena beautifully.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2024-03-19 161349.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-03-19 161349.png
    566.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Pantyslave, DLJosie and 2 others
Back