Pampers Size 8 new style tabs don’t stretch anymore

I appreciate that this is a bit of a old thread/post resurrection here,
However, today I managed to buy a packet of pampers size 8 (new print design ones) & the Tabs are back to the old style stretchy ones.

Which is a result, as I can wear them again.
When I first made this post/thread, they were definitely the “waffle” style tabs (hence the post)
But after reading later posts here, I am pleased to confirm that they are back to the original style.

Oh & for anyone wondering, I’m a size 34” waist. They stretch good & they also fit me good.

Reactions: nappybaby, Dlkt, Prillprillprill and 1 other person
pampers8 said:
I appreciate that this is a bit of a old thread/post resurrection here,
However, today I managed to buy a packet of pampers size 8 (new print design ones) & the Tabs are back to the old style stretchy ones.

Which is a result, as I can wear them again.
When I first made this post/thread, they were definitely the “waffle” style tabs (hence the post)
But after reading later posts here, I am pleased to confirm that they are back to the original style.

Oh & for anyone wondering, I’m a size 34” waist. They stretch good & they also fit me good.
got any pics?

BabyChibi said:
got any pics?
Of the tabs? Or the nappy itself?

I will get pictures and put them up for you.

Reactions: nappybaby
I’m a 32” waist…not 34”…as said in the above post.
Apologies.

pampers8 said:
Of the tabs? Or the nappy itself?

I will get pictures and put them up for you.
maybe both?

In Germany, they now have a new look, and the new designs appear to not stretch.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-08 201616.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-08 201616.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot 2023-03-08 202825.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-08 202825.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot 2023-03-08 202825.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-08 202825.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 77
Apologies in advance for the conspiracy theory:
Pampers is doing this on purpose. They know ABDLs exist, and they do not want their products to be used by anyone except small children. To them, we are a major liability. The last thing they want is for a leaked video of some ABDL that goes viral to feature a Pampers diaper. As a result, they consistently reduce the fit of their products. It all started when easy-ups moved to their 360 waistband. This is just another step in their anti-ABDL agenda.
Kimberly Clark, on the other hand, has realized how much money they can make off of ABDLs and TBDLs, and have actually adjusted their product range to fit us better.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: nappybaby, baliebox4916, FudgedInLuvs and 2 others
Mehrabad98 said:
Apologies in advance for the conspiracy theory:
Pampers is doing this on purpose. They know ABDLs exist, and they do not want their products to be used by anyone except small children. To them, we are a major liability. The last thing they want is for a leaked video of some ABDL that goes viral to feature a Pampers diaper. As a result, they consistently reduce the fit of their products. It all started when easy-ups moved to their 360 waistband. This is just another step in their anti-ABDL agenda.
Kimberly Clark, on the other hand, has realized how much money they can make off of ABDLs and TBDLs, and have actually adjusted their product range to fit us better.
pampers size 8 fit me perfectly, i haven´t tried the new ones yet though. 2nd and 3rd gen fit me really well

N0bu said:
In Germany, they now have a new look, and the new designs appear to not stretch.
Another german here, i don´t think they tab styles. i haven´t tried them though

Last edited:
N0bu said:

Its strange that the new pampers baby dry 2023 size 8 doesnt have the poop pocket like the smaller sizes.

But I dont care anymore, found the perfect solution, I just take the tabs from the previous diaper and hot glue to the front and they become the attachament for the current diaper tabs, this also solves the skin mark problem and they never get detached anymore.

P.S.
I found out something really interesting. Pampers baby dry 6 of Italy are still the same as 10 years ago (just different design, and same size as nowadays 7) before they added the 3 channels and the tabs still stretch.

Reactions: pampers8, PampersboyLondon and N0bu
The pack I bought last week, the tabs are definitely stretchy, like they used to be.
They also stay stuck once fastened.

It’s a shame that they changed them to the waffle style on all sizes up to 7. As I used to be able to fit & wear a size 7 (prior to size 8)

Just saw on tumblr a guy wearing the new size 8 with crocodile. I think this is what happened:

All iterations:
  • Panda size 8 - stretchy (old design) 2000
  • Monkey size 8 - non stretchy 2021
  • Rino size 8 - stretchy 2022
  • Crocodile size 8 - non stretchy (new version 2023)

Last edited:
Chalsed said:
Just saw on tumblr a guy wearing the new size 8 with crocodile. I think this is what happened:

All iterations:
For god sake they’ve changed them again I hope this is just in some markets 🤔 new version non-stretch is not an option I had monkey 8s that were stretchy though in the UK

Chalsed said:

All iterations:
In the uk are yet to have the non stretchy sides we are currently still on the rhino designs they only arrived here late last year so I would expect them to stick around a bit longer

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
Chalsed said:
P.S.
I found out something really interesting. Pampers baby dry 6 of Italy are still the same as 10 years ago (just different design, and same size as nowadays 7) before they added the 3 channels and the tabs still stretch.
Please tell us more about these diapers!! I would love to order some on Amazon but shipping is upwards of $60-$80…. bringing order total to over $100 for 20 diapers roughly. Where do you get ahold of them for cheaper?

Anonn said:
Please tell us more about these diapers!! I would love to order some on Amazon but shipping is upwards of $60-$80…. bringing order total to over $100 for 20 diapers roughly. Where do you get ahold of them for cheaper?
More info here:

I live in Europe so i got cheaper shipping. But I see that there is two versions of Italian Baby Dry size 6, one of them might not have the stretchy tabs

1678781871642.png
1678781916405.png

Last edited:
Chalsed said:

All iterations:
thats not true at all. i wore ever single generation except the 1.gen and everyone was stretchy. pampers8 confirmed that the new tabs are stretching

nappybaby said:
thats not true at all. i wore ever single generation except the 1.gen and everyone was stretchy. pampers8 confirmed that the new tabs are stretching
You’re right everyone I’ve had are using the normal style stretch no waffle.

I think UK market is sticking with stretch for the 8’s

Reactions: pampers8
As soon as I can find my glue gun, I am going to try and glue the sides from a goodnites onto the size 8 and see how that copes. Super glue did not work 😕

bnet said:
As soon as I can find my glue gun, I am going to try and glue the sides from a goodnites onto the size 8 and see how that copes. Super glue did not work 😕
No need for use Goodnites:

What Im thinking now is that pampers with the same designs have versions with stretchy and non strechy tabs depending where they were manufactured. Im sure I bought pampers size 8 from amazon with strechy and others with non stretchy sides.

One thing I notice is that in my country Ninjamas size XL are from USA and Nijamas size M are for Poland. I think they sent all the stock of Ninjamas before they were upgraded because they increased the size a bit to be sold in my country until it runs out.

Last edited:
Back