Occupation

Home remodeling general contractor. Only sometimes wear at work but don’t think twice about it. Lots of noise on a construction site mask the crinkle.

Independent Consulting for Title 40 of the CFR

I work on a UK National newspaper.
Mostly WFH these days which means I can wear but have to be careful in online meetings 😉

I work in restaurant management, never will my ABDL and professional lives cross haha

Professional in a client-service industry. In management with two graduate degrees. I’ve only worn to the office twice in 25 years and it was on a weekend when I knew it was unlikely that anyone would be there. While my wife knows all about this part of me, it is not something I’d ever share with anyone in my professional life.

Equipment mechanic. Could wear to work but it would be hard to change throughout the day.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
Scientist, mix of biomedical and environmental research. I don’t wear at work, except for occasionally when I’ve gone back to finish something in the lab at night and knew I’d be the only one there. I could wear when working from home, but tend not to because my wife works from home as well, and I don’t really wear around her. She knows I’m DL and is ok with it, but I’m not comfortable doing so As of yet. That could change in the future…

I'm retired now but I have been at various times a software developer, systems analyst, chauffeur, electrical inspector. Diapers never bothered me at work as I never wear them to work. I would have found them too distracting.

I am a carer for my wife but before that I was a self-employed handyman and have to wear my nappies wasn't a problem if I needed a change and I didn't have access to a toilet I would change on the back of my van.

I restore old cars and trucks, working with my hired man I don't dare wear because we work so many times in close qtrs assembling old autos, he works 3 days a week and I wear the rest of the week.

I do electrical work and Im on site often. I dont wear at work because bathrooms and those type places are small and cramped often. So changing would be awkward and difficult. If I was incontinent then it would be a whole different story.

Wondering if anyone else here is in the health world Dr., Nurses etc. So curious how it effects them or doesn't effect them

Traveler said:
Without giving too much away, I have the kind of job where there is literally a set of written rules on what underwear you must wear (that no one follows), so wearing at work would probably not be a good idea, though I highly doubt anyone would care.
Im rally curious as what job tells you what underwear you can wear.

I'm a finish carpenter. I have worn to work when I had my own business. Only in the winter when I would wear overalls (bibs). But no. I could not wear to work without being found out and not willing to be. I wish I could tho.

I am 95 and live in a community, and I ee traces of diaper wearing.I wear by choice and can still put on disposable by my self.

I’m a commercial fisherman and would not wear out on the boat. 1 the other guys on the boat would be able to tell instantly. 2 No Way to change. 3 the diaper would get absolutely shredded and be unusable. 4 I live in a small town and would be outed. There’s a guy here that they call pampers and it didn’t even have anything to do with diapers.

Hotel management

I work in an auto shop. We change in a communal change room. I don't dare wear to work.

wearforsafety said:
Hotel management
Wow, hotel management sounds great for a DL's job... ever came in contact with others at the hotel or sneaked into a room and had someone change you lol!

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
I work at a clubhouse with a gym and outdoor pool. It’s an amenity for the local condos in the town I’m from! My diaper wearing doesn’t really affect my job, I mostly stay behind the front desk and greet the guests and check them in. The only time I really leave the counter and am interacting with people is when I’m testing the pool water and cleaning the gym. Other than that, most people don’t see anything below my waist- I do still try to wear discreet diapers and clothing though.

Back