Occupation

Truck driver. I do not mix my kink with work. However, I work for a large construction contractor doing heavy haul and specialized loads. Even though I have long hauls between job sites I do not wear at work because I'm either running with another driver or I'm loading equipment on site around other employees. There is too much climbing, bending and reaching that could possibly expose me, not to mention all the POEs getting permits and the possibility of getting pulled for an inspection.

I’m a farmer

Have spent many a day sat in my tractor dreaming of being able to wear a nappy whilst working (it would certainly make life easier when your in the field all day). Here’s the “But”, I work with my partner and she’s not accepting of my wish to wear nappies.

I just have to wait for the opportunities where she is out for a day and make the most of it.

Traveler said:
Its the kind of job that provides all your clothes for you and everyone wears the same, and sometimes guns are involved. ;)
Ahhhhh. Yes. I've had the same job for 6 years lol

I happen to be an industrial equipment mechanic for a large rental company, and before that I was in sport field management. I have never had being in diapers be any sort of problem for me, only quite a help.

Even if you are "discovered," it's important to keep in mind that no one is really allowed to say anything or comment on it, as doing so stretches just over the line for harassment and violations of privacy. Most people wouldn't notice even if you stuck flashing LED lights on it, frankly.

I also know of many times I can be certain my waistband was exposed, but I'm sure my coworkers had to much respect for me and themselves to offer commentary.

It is really your own personal business, and most good companies would fire anyone who would cross such a line.

On the original question: I know I couldn't function as well as I do without the comfort and security my diapers provide. Despite my raging ADHD/ASD, that security can temper my anxiety enough to actually manage some measure of directed focus, and that is really important; actually, quite important, as I now work in a more hazardous environment than ever before, and safety is the highest rule in our company (you can be, and people have been, summarily terminated for not wearing a seatbelt on a forklift)

I can't imagine living my life any other way; however, that also means I have to be willing to defend myself whatever may come.

I work as an overnight valet/auditor at a hotel. Been wearing diapers to work for years. Helps that I work overnights so I’m not around a lot of people. Probably good I’m comfortable wearing to work because I can’t imagine how the conversation would go down if I wasn’t wearing and accidentally got the seat of their car wet.

I’ve also worked as a delivery driver for Amazon, door dash, ups. And been a bus driver. All while wearing diapers. Definitely came in handy during the pandemic when working out on the road and most public restrooms were closed.

Reactions: Lethdale
I’m a retired electronics engineering technician for the Department of Defense and later a biomedical electronics technician for Baxter Pharmaceuticals.

I’m an empty nester & a widower, so wearing diapers isn’t a problem.

I'm a psychotherapist. Diapers are strictly an at-home off-time activity. I do have OAB and wear pads, but that is different...

Reactions: Visitor2Earth
Frungie said:
Ph.D. but won't say in what discipline.
I’m also a PhD…worked in electronics professionally, but got my doctorate in another field after I retired…just for fun…since my rich ‘Uncle Sam’ paid for it with my government pension benefits!

I think my Aspergers and OCD wouldn’t let me alone until I achieved that goal!🤣😳🤣

Last edited:
FFB said:
Wondering if anyone else here is in the health world Dr., Nurses etc. So curious how it effects them or doesn't effect them
Paramedic.

I work solo on a response car. Wearing is possible but not practical. The job can be quite physical when dealing with a cardiac arrest for example. Bending down or over may reveal the waistband of a nappy and i'd never live it down.... thats not to say i haven't done it though....😉

Been doing programming and database work since the mid-sixties. Still working at it 1/2 time remotely. Lucky for me, I found a career that made my work seem more like play.

Sr network architect, datacenter routing switching and firewall

Full time remote/wfh. I could wear 24/7 but I get too squirmy and distracted and don't want to work so I rarely do.

Background is in computer science and engineering that I've been into since being a kid but also got into mechanical and aero and a bunch of other stuff on the side. So I can really do anything I want but current role is low risk high reward. I can do the other stuff for fun as a hobby. Was in defense prior. Whir whir pew pew.

I kinda want to look into some side gigs teaching networking or microprocessor architecture or something cool. I love this stuff. I started with graphics programming as a kid so I can do binary math and bit shifting and masking in my head natively with no special tricks or shortcuts up to 32 bits.

Fun fact: I'm entirely self sufficient and have never needed to rely on a mechanic, electrician, plumber, etc. About the only things I can't do myself are self surgery and cutting my own hair unless it's a buzz cut for obvious reasons. 😂 Or tires just because I don't want to buy and store costly tire mounting and balancing equipment that I'd only use once every 5 years or so. The choice to pay someone else to do something is made entirely based on the size and cost of any single use tools and machinery required.

Last edited:
Software Developer for one of those really big companies that everyone's heard of and millions of people including probably everyone on this site has watched content on. Something about like... pipes and people or something like that? You'll figure it out.

I used to write software that reviewed content, sorted it, filtered things by levels and adjusted things that people don't usually see but might be able to hear in various levels of loudness... think about it, and how people talk to each-other I had to pay attention to these types of things and there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that affects what gets displayed based on these things specifically; anyone who edits videos knows what these 'channels' are and why they're important - maybe... No longer on this team because I found it really boring and switched teams!

Now I'm one of several hundred people that know what the secret sauce is to getting loads of... repeat viewers... because I'm paid to maintain and update the code frequently based on "feedback"... and management swings (Lots of management swings and changes affect this ). I think most people that want to know what the secret sauce is would be stunned if they knew how simple it really is and what it looks for. There's no monkey in a booth controlling who and what gets popular, just simply software that scores certain key things in a certain way and adjusts what's displayed based upon these things. It's data science! Good stuff... said no software developer ever. I mean whaaaat? Anyway...

I'm surprised to see so many IT folks here on this list! I'm kinda not given how inclusive my workgroup is and the diversity in everything around here is really good, so I guess it's good!

I was an infection preventionist at at large hospital for over 40 years before retiring in 2019 just before the pandemic hit. I would sometimes go on the patient care floors and while reviewing patient charts for signs of infection would go to the unit supply room and take a disposable brief and put it on in a bathroom near my office.

Haven't seen too many mechanical maintenance folks in this list. No wearing to work here at all. I work on all kinds of stuff everyday. My line of work may require me to get down on the floor to reach under stuff, work overhead, or bend over stuff. My shirt never stays tucked in, consequently a diaper would be revealed all too easy. Guys that work a skilled trades job in a workshop can be pretty rough with their joking. It's not a situation I want to put myself in.

Aerospace engineer, ANP specifically.... I wear 24/7/365, never ever been an issue at work. I'm usually in just jeans, button down untucked shirt, and boots of some sort, but sometimes I do wear lab overalls when working on projects. We have large locker rooms and showers, which very few use, so I def take advantage for changes and such!

Reactions: Wolfman69
Lifelong, OVER-educated, OVER-certified (and STILL going to schools, classes, seminars despite being disabled and having to had sell my shop on Jan 31, 2014) auto, truck, equipment (worked on the M1A1-2 tanks in the Army and a lot of other way too fucking big machines!) as well as a lot of small engine rebuild/repairs, repair fishing reels (not the $25 kind) and just about anything else I can figure out or learn how to do.

My favorite aspect is building WICKED resto-mod cars though. I do beautiful bodywork and can lay glass (meaning my paint is near perfect as I don't believe perfect exists!) painting. My problem is I am VERY limited to when and how long I can do so, but it does pay well when I am able to work. My toolbox won't be unlocked for less than $75/hr and for diagnostic work, $125-175/hour yet I turn away far more work than I can handle.

CptKirk

PS I forgot to add....on average I rebuild/repair 8-10 atvs/motorcycles a year in my home garage as I can work on them at 3 AM (just can't start them LOL) when I'm feeling decent enough to do so for a couple of hours and I can't sleep. I have a backlog that at this rate will take me 20 years to catch up on LOL. I REALLY wish I was reliable enough to open a small engine - atV/motorcycle/outboard engine shop, train and pay talent and then sit back and collect the rewards. Trouble is, because the mechanical repair world starting pau is shit PLUS YOU need to buy tens of thousands in tools and education (though I'd be providing the education) no one is getting in the field anymore and there is a technician shortage within the automotive & truck industries right now so severe we'd need 12000-15000 new people who STAYED every year for the next 15+ years to get back to full capacity nationwide due to low pay. I'm sorry, but anyone educated and smart enough to properly diagnose/repair today's complex machinery (especially cars/trucks) is worth FAR MORE than the 22-25/hr they get paid! Maybe double that with a 5-7% increase for every year of employment as this type of work takes one hell of a toll on ones' body. TRUST ME on that! When I can demand $150/hour to diagnose/repair a vehicle that some poor bastard already paid thousands in "guesses" at 4-8 different shops and dealerships and people don't even blink (due to my reputation).....you know the industry is a mess!

Last note. The "kid" who bought my garage was like me, obsessed with going fast yet broke as hell when he was 15, He worked alongside of me in the summer and after school and I hired him once he got his driver's license on a part time-full-time basis, with the stipulation HE HAD To stay in school but IF I was working at night, on weekends, on days he had off of school, he was welcome to come and learn. He also worked, don't get me wrong, but I explained everything to him as we encountered it and we'd discuss variables for days afterwards in many instances. When he was 19, I was paying him $27.50/hr + bonuses when his production exceeded "average". So he saw well over $1000/week as a 19 year old kid. He also went to dozens of schools, at night at area technical and community colleges. I paid for it all with a handshake agreement that he would not get to where he was VALUABLE and then up and leave. I took him at his word (not smart, but I believe I can read people pretty well), and in this instance, I was right on the money. He know owns the shop, sold and located to a far larger shop and like us, continues to win "best garage in the valley" in a newspaper reader's poll year after year. We won it 18x in 27 years and never knew it existed for the first 4-5 years until a customer brought it to our attention. after that, we were beaten out 3x in 21 years though we won the last 15 years we were in business, every single year. When I was paying him $27.50 + bonuses (NOT commissions! I HATE commissions in the automotive/truck industry as they're an incentive to lie, which equals stealing. They're a deceptive way to steal) The top dealer techs in my area at that time (2000?) were still just breaking the $20/hour wage range! These are some of the best technicians/mechanics on Earth, expected to live on $20/hour. not in 2000, and the $26-$27 (24 years after I paid my top tech that) today is just as indefensible from an industry standpoint. Consider the average "A" level technician has already invested upward of 30-50k on tools and equipment, OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET, and my point makes itself.

Sorry for the rant. I am just so passionate about what I do and the industry I love (and hate).

CptKirk

Owner of the lightning fast '78 Monte Carlo with a mere 604 HP (on pump gas) that runs mid 10 second 1/4's with my race rear/full slicks/race fuel different fuel/timing curves) add runs 11.19 1/4's on street tires through the pipes on street tires. 100% of this car has been hand built buy me (except the race engine & trans as that requires far more specialty equipment and training than I possess)

"EVERYONE enjoy a good smoke" I stole that from a cigarette add and use it as an excuse when pulled over for melting the tires on the street! No tickets so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfman69 and KendallP
Administration and with my skirt or dress it is very discreet and they do not have any effect on me or my work.

Reactions: CptKirk and Diaperedlife13
I’m a truck driver. Diapers come in handy all the time!

Reactions: Wolfman69 and CptKirk
Forensic toxicologist. Testing biological samples for drugs and alcohol

Reactions: CptKirk
I live in an educated family. My father is a university professor, my mother is a teacher and I have my sister is a lawyer. I'm a teacher / guidance counselor. I've been going to law school since last year (night and weekends). I've always been U-IC / F-IC. It's never stopped me from doing what I like to do.

Reactions: CptKirk
Back