Occupation

I am working for an Empire, whose main goal is to one day rule the galaxy.
I’m a stormtrooper, who is just following orders. My programming doesn’t allow for independent thought or actions.

All Star Wars jokes, aside I do work for a major financial institution. I am a financial planner.
No wearing at work..

Reactions: messydiaper
I’ve been working as a labourer (kind of. It’s pretty light labour) at a lab over the summer break from uni. Other than getting a bit hotter than I normally would having to wear nappy, and then plastic pants and onesie for odour control and peace of mind from sagging and leaks, wearing at work doesn’t really impact me. I walk down the road to a cafe for lunch and use our disabled restroom on the way back to change, so nobody looks twice at me emerging from the toilet with my back pack. I think that there might be other employees who are incontinent as there is a proper nappy bin in our disabled bathroom and I’ve see pads and pull ups in there when I’ve been disposing of my nappies.

Reactions: Lethdale
Paramedic full time which I have worn time to time at ( mostly on distance transfers). Handyman part time which I wear at most days

I'm a middle school math and science teacher. I absolutely do not bring over any part of my little side to my classroom.

The only places in which I skirt the line are that I make my classroom a safe space to be a kid. Every day we have a dad joke of the day and I pass out stuffed animals as a calming tool since they broke, stole, or misused all of my fidgets. It really helps out my traumatized and/or ADHD kids, which I have significantly high rates of in my student population.

I try not to ever be critical of kids liking kid stuff, although I have almost 0 tolerance for tattling or whining. Those are huge pet peeves of mine because they kill the vibe. It is totally cool to like stuffed animals, building Legos, drawing/coloring, and talking about cartoons and video games. All of those things happen in my class and we do play 'kid games' for PE and on rainy or testing days. But being a spoiled brat is a surefire no go.

If I do need to call out kids for behaving immaturely, I tell them straight up that I do not like babysitting and that I'm not here to change diapers or feed them. Typically, most of the kids go, "Ew!" and that's the end of that. That's about as far as I go. We do not need to have a smelly diaper classroom when the kids already smell like hormones and body odor.

Reactions: MetalDan86
Seafood processor, commercial fisherman. Absolutely no wearing while away for work. I live in close quarters with 2-4 other people in a room, where there's like no privacy, or alone time anywhere, especially on a boat. It's when I go back home where I can finally wear a diaper again after being gone for 3-4 months, and trust me, it's hard not to be able to wear any diapers for that long. But I always make $$$, so it's not all that bad. Typically on my way back home, I'll order a pack of diapers and simultaneously have at least 4-5 waiting for me, so there's usually not any waiting for one until I get my order.

During the off season, I'll work at warehouses, or drive for Amazon, and even then, I don't wear any diapers. I'd love a job where I can work at home, so I can wear whenever I want, but those jobs require some sort of higher education.

So in short, I've never been able to wear any diapers at work.

Samantha said:
I work in HR & certainly doesn't affect my work in anyway. I don't wear the bulky tab style diapers to work (yet) but do wear the Felicity pullups daily now & just loving it (haven't worn knickers for nearly a month now 🥰)
I also work in HR, work from home a lot so I can wear at home, which saves moving away from the PC. Out and about, I wear them when travelling as it saves stopping. Not when visiting building though.

I am a funeral director. I have never worn a diaper to work, and I will never wear one at work, because of what I do for a living. I leave my diapers and little stuff at home. I keep work and life separate, so I work better and then after work I can play better. I don't think anything is affected by me wearing diapers. No one other than my wife knows of me wearing diapers.

Reactions: theancientmariner and messydiaper
FFB said:
Wow, hotel management sounds great for a DL's job... ever came in contact with others at the hotel or sneaked into a room and had someone change you lol!
🤣 What a fantasy!!
Never mix a private and professional life.
Sometimes wear at work when I have hectic schedule( then is usually Attends Active Slip M10 which is very stealthy).

I'm a Cloud/DevOps Engineer meaning I setup and maintain servers while wetting my diapers

• Haha
Reactions: nectar0001 and Cottontail
Construction Plumber here. I only wear thin pullup style adult diapers or XL Goodnites to work for dribbles. Wearing an ABDL diaper to work would be career suicide for me. Changing in a porta potty and disposing of diapers would be basically impossible as well.

Foodservice worker at a hospital. Trying to find a better workplace though.

GaruDL said:
I'm a Cloud/DevOps Engineer meaning I setup and maintain servers while wetting my diapers
So you can destroy your diaper and at the same time fix online servers? Sounds like you can't make up your mind on weather you want to fix something or mess it up :ROFLMAO:
(JK, no need for nasty DMs!)

Ph.D. but won't say in what discipline.

Reactions: mistykitty
Tradesmen here, I don't mix my personal life with my professional life. Ive considered it before, but it's not worth making a slip up, and potentially damaging my career.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS
I own a accounting/consulting business. I have an MBA degree and I started at my dad's firm (he's an accounted/lawyer and is CEO). I've always been incontinent 24/7. I have my own office with a private bathroom. Being IC has never been an issue.

Diaperedlife13 said:
Im rally curious as what job tells you what underwear you can wear.
Its the kind of job that provides all your clothes for you and everyone wears the same, and sometimes guns are involved. ;)

I work as a systems administrator on site. I wear diapers at work so far no problems.

Professional biologist for the Federal Government. Solely from a relaxation standpoint, I will wear diapers sometimes during the 2 flexible telework days I get each week but otherwise keep it totally private.

Samantha said:
I work in HR & certainly doesn't affect my work in anyway. I don't wear the bulky tab style diapers to work (yet) but do wear the Felicity pullups daily now & just loving it (haven't worn knickers for nearly a month now 🥰)
HR too. It's defo not the done thing to mention diapers even if someone noticed.... they could end up in... HR🤣

Video game designer of over 10 years.

It’s never impacted work. I’ve worked from home and wore while working very rarely, but that’s the same as someone wearing for normal use. Main benefit is just focusing on work for longer without breaks.

Back