Occupation

FFB

Contributor
Hi, so curious what everyone does as an occupation and how the diaper thing affects or doesn't effect it?

Train people to work with horses and no, doesn't affect at all :) Previous careers: airline pilot, engineer.

Reactions: 1 person
I am semi-retired and do some delivery work for a family member's business. I live alone and am diapered often at home, but never wear when I'm around family, so no diapers at work.

My last job was delivery in a different city and I DID sometimes wear a diaper when I was working, although I rarely wet them unless I was on my way home.

Reactions: Wolfman69
Network Engineer - I work from home except one day a week. Diapers don’t affect my work

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Semi truck driver in the Uk hauling multi modal sea shipping containers , got 40ft reefer on trailer at the moment
No as I’m semi IC any way so wear 24/7 makes job easier

Reactions: Twobears, Deleted member 39193, Tenawearer and 1 other person
I work at The Jerk Store, and No the diaper doesn't affect at all.

• Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia and bambinobaby
FastBlackRX7 said:
I work at The Jerk Store, and No the diaper doesn't affect at all.
that reminds me of a funny episode of Seinfeld 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, MegaLugia, diaperdude and 3 others
I work in HR & certainly doesn't affect my work in anyway. I don't wear the bulky tab style diapers to work (yet) but do wear the Felicity pullups daily now & just loving it (haven't worn knickers for nearly a month now 🥰)

• Love
Reactions: Dldlns2, Deleted member 73083, diaperdude and 3 others
Samantha said:
I work in HR & certainly doesn't affect my work in anyway. I don't wear the bulky tab style diapers to work (yet) but do wear the Felicity pullups daily now & just loving it (haven't worn knickers for nearly a month now 🥰)
You're really enjoying the switch ! Yay knew you would lol.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Semi truck driver in the Uk hauling multi modal sea shipping containers , got 40ft reefer on trailer at the moment
No as I’m semi IC any way so wear 24/7 makes job easier
I am Truck Driver, from Texas, travel thru out the U.S. wear daily

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
I work in the equipment repair world, no way would I ever wear a diaper to work. I pee frequently and would have no where to change and if the others noticed that would be the end. All my baby time stays off duty time lol

Reactions: Dldlns2, Nottylu and warmfeeling
I'm on my disability pension at 38 and can wear my IC nappies anytime I like without people asking awkward questions, because I'm mentally disabled.

Software developer, diapers have not affect, especial as I telework so it does not matter what I wear.

Reactions: ElPulpo and NappiedTruckDriver
Im an ONLINE DATING GHOST WRITER, and no wearing diapers does not hinder me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, Sealander and Cottontail
I work in logistics for a Scandinavian furniture store. I spend half my time driving a reach truck and the rest walking picking orders manually. I don't wear and use at work because it just gets too warm and wet Tenas sound like a brass band when bending and stretching.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Am I the onlyone so far who would have problems ( real or imagined) at work?

I’m a software and electrical engineer, working mainly from home. I normally wear diapers while working and I expect they improve my efficiency. If I didn’t wear, I’d probably be thinking about it, and of course wearing means I’m not wasting time in the bathroom. :)

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Cottontail said:
I’m a software and electrical engineer, working mainly from home. I normally wear diapers while working and I expect they improve my efficiency. If I didn’t wear, I’d probably be thinking about it, and of course wearing means I’m not wasting time in the bathroom. :)
The time and motion guy would love you

Reactions: Cottontail
I had hoped that the time and motion b×××××××××× were a thing of the past.

Without giving too much away, I have the kind of job where there is literally a set of written rules on what underwear you must wear (that no one follows), so wearing at work would probably not be a good idea, though I highly doubt anyone would care.

Back