Occupation

In-house newsletter editing & publishing. Wearing diapers shouldn't affect my work but I never wear at work because I'm discreet concerning my private life.

Reactions: MetalDan86
Traveler said:
Without giving too much away, I have the kind of job where there is literally a set of written rules on what underwear you must wear (that no one follows), so wearing at work would probably not be a good idea, though I highly doubt anyone would care.
Now I am really curious! Won't ask further beyond Startreck fan?

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Secret Government Agent whose cover is working on base in the grocery store :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Primary substance abuse therapist. The vast majority of my day I'm in my office with clients or documenting sessions. I also facilitate groups but otherwise it's a whole lot of sitting down. Diapers really don't impact my job at all.

stevieg said:
Secret Government Agent whose cover is working on base in the grocery store :D
No time to use a toilet then...

Tenawearer said:
Now I am really curious! Won't ask further beyond Startreck fan?
Haha yeah definitely a self confessed trekkie. Lets just say my job involves everyone looking the same. When this career runs its natural course I'll likely open up more about it.

Academic. I get to WFH a lot, so I can wear diapers pretty easily. No other impact.

Traveler said:
Haha yeah definitely a self confessed trekkie. Lets just say my job involves everyone looking the same. When this career runs its natural course I'll likely open up more about it.
Also guns ?

NappiedTruckDriver said:
Also guns ?
I may or may not have formal training on the subject. *wink wink

Reactions: BigAl2
Traveler said:
I may or may not have formal training on the subject. *wink wink
Yes sir quick March

Reactions: BigAl2 and Traveler
First responder

Reactions: Lilrae, BigAl2 and Traveler
I work in Retail as a Customer Assistant Picker Online Home Delivery in the UK and it’s doesn’t effect me thinking about my Nappies/Diapers

Reactions: BigAl2
Retired mechanic and part time light gun smith and armorer. Diapers do not have any affect.

Reactions: dlover
I work in the graphics media and since we took the decision to sell the office I mainly work from home. In theory I could wear ‘at work’ most days, but in practice I’m often out and about at short notice, visiting clients and suppliers, checking proofs etc and it would be impractical to keep changing and showering multiple times a day.

I also have to travel away to clients and to organise exhibition build-ups, travelling in the UK and other parts of Northern Europe. Not only would I not feel comfortable wearing in these environments, it would be discourteous and unprofessional to my clients and a real faff and possibly embarrassing at airports.

However there are days when I am working entirely at home, and very occasionally I have been nappied when I’m working.

Reactions: Chrissie and BigAl2
College administrator. I wear 24/7. I do have access to private restrooms but I hardly ever need to change at work. Most of the time my diaper will last a full workday.

Reactions: Sealander and BigAl2
I am a guy who has been at the same job for going on 30 something years, and it involves me being inside with people, and I wear casual dress pants each day. I wear Tena men's underwear to work in the winter because I'm prone to urge IC when the weather gets cold, but the rest of the time I do not wear to work because a real diaper would be heard under my pants in a second. During Covid I could wear jeans on Fridays and I could get away with wearing a diaper to work (and I did).

babyboy said:
Software developer, diapers have not affect, especial as I telework so it does not matter what I wear.

Same here. ERP software developer and very content with wearing when working from home.

FFB said:
Hi, so curious what everyone does as an occupation and how the diaper thing affects or doesn't effect it?
I’m an engineer. Couldn’t wear to work, although I’d like to

I’m a local truck driver, paid by the hour, home every night. I never wear diapers to work. I’m constantly interacting with people throughout the day and I wouldn’t want anybody to know. Besides, I’m okay with just wearing diapers at home and grocery shopping, haircuts and dentist appointments and such. But I think about diapers often throughout the day. I’m always looking forward to getting home and changing into cloth diapers and plastic pants. I also like to download diaper audio stories from the internet, upload them to my iPod, and then listen to them in the truck. Yes, you could say diapers are almost always on my mind.

I work in education and yes it does affect it, it could certainly raise some uncomfortable questions if the rest of the staff found out, but being that I am discreet and generally keep to myself my private life has no connection to my work life nor reason to affect it.

I tend not to wear to work to maintain that separation of private life and work life, but I did wear to work for a time while I was trying 24/7 plus the odd times here and there when I'm struggling with depression and feel the need for some extra comfort (which I kind of have reason to do since I often get a little stress IC when severely depressed/stressed out).

Changing at work is not an easy task as I do not have easy access to both my bag and the toilet at the same time (staff room and toilet are on different floors and areas), though the staff toilet is single person so privacy is fine, no need to worry about people in the room or the next stall.

I do take my bag out with me on a lunch break and can then head to the toilet to change on the way back easy enough but having only one break in a day at varying but pre-set times each day makes it awkward (if my hour break is at 11 I then have to go from 12 - 6 without a change or if it's at 2 I have to go all morning from 7:30 ish).

I also move around a lot in the day and am in close proximity to lots of people which could make it awkward. I still like the idea of going 24/7 and would like to be able to wear all day without worries but I just don't think it would be sensible to do so.

If I was actually IC (more than only when distressed) and had that reason to wear it wouldn't be such a concern, my managers are actually very considerate and understanding of health concerns and more than willing to support staff with a medical issues, so if I came to them and said I had been having trouble with continence and the Dr recommended to wear protective garments they would probably arrange my breaks to be more suitable and allow me time out to change if needed. It would still make the job a bit harder and more uncomfortable to do though, and I'd have a harder time looking them in the eyes knowing they knew.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back