Nappies autisum and anxiety!

i was gonna marry someone i opend my hear to them they crushed it

• Thinking
Reactions: babybenji
im not jokeing

• Thinking
it was other comments that were not made by you I was referring to sorry if you miss read, it was about other postings

babybenji said:
it was other comments that were not made by you I was referring to sorry if you miss read, it was about other postings
ik its ok cuddles dont worry this is why i dont probe or open up any more

• Sad
Sorry to hear that, I struggle to open up and communicate to, this site has given me a space to feel safe to talk about ab toddler, how nappies make me calm. This thread us about nappies autism and anxiety. I struggled to understand when you talked about marriage.

babybenji said:
Sorry to hear that, I struggle to open up and communicate to, this site has given me a space to feel safe to talk about ab toddler, how nappies make me calm. This thread us about nappies autism and anxiety. I struggled to understand when you talked about marriage.
i was livimg with somone gonna marry him

This thread is about nappies autism and anxiety,

Reactions: MegaLugia
ture soz

No worries 🙂

The terminology used to describe the human condition changes very rapidly, at a rate that is nearly impossible to keep up. I wonder if there will be a time in the near future when the term “autism” will also be considered improper?
I don’t have ASD myself, (they tested and determined not, but sometimes I do wonder) but I do have anxiety, badly at times. And I can agree diapers do bring me peace, but usually in tandem with something else—weather, Outdoors, a favorite activity.

Labrador said:
I do have anxiety, badly at times.
The worst case of anxiety I encountered was half of 5 years ago when an extremely malignant throat lymphoma made impossible any cooperation with the nursing staff. I felt very embarrassed being solidly cuffed in the bed of an hospital.

• Sad
Wow, being cuffed to a bed is in humane. That would make me worse. Sorry you went through, that. I take lorazepam, and clonazopine every day on prescription. Ab little life is what really makes a difference 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Labrador said:
The terminology used to describe the human condition changes very rapidly, at a rate that is nearly impossible to keep up. I wonder if there will be a time in the near future when the term “autism” will also be considered improper?
I don’t have ASD myself, (they tested and determined not, but sometimes I do wonder) but I do have anxiety, badly at times. And I can agree diapers do bring me peace, but usually in tandem with something else—weather, Outdoors, a favorite activity.
Anxiety a big issue, finding ways to cope is a necessity. I wear gum shield at night for grinding, due to anxiety. Also have bad social anxiety, when going out. Which sometimes leads to panic attacks. I think your right it’s a balance, nature is a comfort as well. Also take medicine. I think to help autism, and anxiety a holistic approach is necessary. Look at a person as a whole. Sleep, excercise, diet, mental well being, productive. Tests aren’t always right, maybe a second opinion is an idea

Reactions: skylanderpamp
babybenji said:
Anxiety a big issue, finding ways to cope is a necessity.
(y)

Autism is a little things that add up to one, my doctor told me this is refer to co-morbid symptoms. In that is anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks. Rigid or obsessive thinking. It’s all medical jargon I know. There are times through anxiety and panic attacks I can’t leave the house, worst was I couldn’t go out for a week. Every time I opens door a I had panic attack. Eventually ended up in hospital for treatment. Nappies and being a ab toddler, is the biggest comfort release. During that whole week I regressed into a toddler, it made a real difference 🧸🧸🧸🧷🧷🍭🍭

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I’m surprised at the replies I’ve had thanks all for for feedback m, opening up. I now have created a support page for advice and support m, for community. 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸 remember your not alone 🧸🧸🌈🌈🧸🧸

babybenji said:
Autism is a little things that add up to one, my doctor told me this is refer to co-morbid symptoms. In that is anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks. Rigid or obsessive thinking. It’s all medical jargon I know. There are times through anxiety and panic attacks I can’t leave the house, worst was I couldn’t go out for a week. Every time I opens door a I had panic attack. Eventually ended up in hospital for treatment. Nappies and being a ab toddler, is the biggest comfort release. During that whole week I regressed into a toddler, it made a real difference 🧸🧸🧸🧷🧷🍭🍭
(y)

• Love
Benzodiazepines (the drugs used to treat anxiety etc) cause the following in ones offspring:-
  • urinary diaper dependance
  • difficulty reading and writing
  • difficulty with coordination and movement
  • autism
  • ADHD
  • anxiety issues
The same medication to treat anxiety issues will create anxiety issues in ones offspring - yet all this medication does is slow down the brain function.

I was on heavy doses of this most of my life until I accepted myself as me... and also embraced my infant side. I chose to take comfort and solice from Theodore, and my blankie and plushie. This gives me the strenght to face each minute of each day as I know that Theodore is there to protect me.

A lot of people here have gone through 'hell' in life trying to fit into a mold that doesn't fit them. I used to try to do that, but it was when regressed, in my little side I realised, and Theodore told me that the only person that is keeping me from being happy is me. From that day since, I look for the happy in everything - look at the world via an infant's eyes. As a result, every day I see the word as a new and exciting place to be.

Hope everyone one had a great week stress free as possible. I will nappy on, big teddy hugs and support 🧸🧸 if struggling I’m here so is the community. Don’t struggle alone m. 🧸🧚🧸🧷☮️

• Love
Reactions: cuteingly
Stargazer93 said:
I am diagnosed autistic and I absolutely find them calming. And if things are getting uncomfortable mentally for me, they are for sure a coping mechanism.

1. Just from the sensory perspective, I love how they feel and I love that they are snuggly taped on.

2. I am hypersensitive to everything and that can overwhelm me to the point of a shutdown or meltdown. When I put on that diaper then mentally I regress to infant headspace, there are no more expectations of me and I can just let go. Dropping that burden is such a relief

3. I hate talking. I'm not non verbal, but I absolutely do not not want to talk to 90% of people. Its just noise. The diaper and pacifier are a package deal, so that pacifier is like a big flashing bill board to the world "DO NOT try an talk to this infant" as they can't understand you anyway.

So overall, its the shit for autism and so is marijuana edibles for that matter. But that's a whole nother story.
I relate completely. Thank you for sharing m. I hate being as n adult. Nappies and little space is my life, it really brings calm to a storm. Nappies feel amazing I agree the sensory perspective, it’s like a big hug all other, mind drifts into a ni ce discs 🧸🧸🌈🌈🧷🧷🧷✨

Back