Nappies autisum and anxiety!

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I find nappies us a huge comfort and calming, when everything gets to Much I get the most comfort and relief by putting a nappy on and a dummy and cuddling teddy. Very quickly become peacefull. Ive found nappies a comfort from an early age. I know others find nappies calming for anxiety and autism. There are studies were autistic people, find that nappies have a calming effect. It seems to me yo really help when I have a autistic melt down. 🧸🧸🧷🧷🌈🌈🦄🦄🐬🐬🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Thalie, LiddieBear and 13 others
Apologies for poor grammar and spelling 🧸

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I have ADHD and wore pull-ups/ goodnites for bedwetting and daytime accidents until I was around 11 so i defintiely agree that they were a type of security blanket.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, KittyninjaW, LiddleBigBoy and 2 others
i was made to give them up aged 3 mum hates them

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
it is a security blanket. It’s been the last bastion to cope When had a full blown autistic meltdown. Anxiety relief 🧸🧷🧸🌈🍭

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, DBabygirl2, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
that wat i feel wearing uniform more myself

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Nappies have helped me over 20 years. Here’s to another 20 years. Happy in a nappy forever. Also bd my go yo gif anxiety stress. When struggling to. Cope🧸🧷🧷🧸🧸🌈🌈🍭

• Love
Reactions: Dry247 and BobbiSueEllen
I have asperger's syndrome and have found that especially wet diapers are the most comforting! The warmth, the squish etc. I've been a diaper lover since 2003!

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, espectro and babybenji
My apologies when I said autism that is the full spectrum. I have Asperger’s but autisum or asd. Do add in general

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Tori94
babybenji said:
My apologies when I said autism that is the full spectrum. I have Asperger’s but autisum or asd. Do add in general
They always seem to rename it. I've always called my diagnosis asperger's syndrome because that's what my doctors told me it was for years up until recent years

• Thinking
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Woncrinklz
Also most with autism while have severe anxiety, including social anxiety. But also to those with anxiety

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
Tori94 said:
They always seem to rename it. I've always called my diagnosis asperger's syndrome because that's what my doctors told me it was for years up until recent years
Asperger’s is still right , hi functioning autisum. Asd is a very big spectrum.

Tori94 said:
I just gave a "thinking" emoji because I'm still on the fence about labels and the human mind. Plus experiences from parents growing up, inheriting family traits both biologically and by influence, and trying to balance disposition. And then I go into astrology. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: babybenji and Tori94
Had I been diagnosed 15 years or more ago, I'd've been told I have Asperger Syndrome...but after discovering what Dr. Asperger was all about, I consider that label upon myself an insult.

That aside, I believe diapers are a reflection of my autism, as well as my coping mechanism...in addition to my big-baby crib, feeding/soothing items, toys, clothing and furniture. They're part of my life...and I love my big-baby life. It helps with everything tumultuous within me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, MegaLugia, babybenji and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
Had I been diagnosed 15 years or more ago, I'd've been told I have Asperger Syndrome...but after discovering what Dr. Asperger was all about, I consider that label upon myself an insult.

That aside, I believe diapers are a reflection of my autism, as well as my coping mechanism...in addition to my big-baby crib, feeding/soothing items, toys, clothing and furniture. They're part of my life...and I love my big-baby life. It helps with everything tumultuous within me.
That's right! I was gone for a while, and you made a beautiful room creation! :giggle: I recall snippets in my mind from the past with the furniture and adorable outfits. Cool.

As for the Asperger thing, I certainly know I must have some kind of anomaly, but it beats me. And, it kinda scares me.

Reactions: babybenji
BobbiSueEllen said:

Dr Hans Asperger’ the. Nazi doctor ☹️

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I think the Name should be changed. Nappies is been a constant. Baby life is an addition. Had an affinity eigh nappies as long as I can remember. 🧸🌈❤️

Reactions: Woncrinklz
babybenji said:
True, them Nazis were bad news.

Reactions: babybenji
babybenji said:
Did want to expand any further ad it is a sore spot for me. ☹️

babybenji said:
He was not a member of the NSDAP (German Nazi Party) per se but he did receive their official endorsement for being "politically correct" and in line with their policies...thus receiving perks of rapid promotions. There are other evidences, some too tragic to mention here. Dr. Asperger was outed, in May 2010, by Dr. Herwig Czech of the University of Vienna, Asperger's alma mater and place of tenure; the DSM-5 removed Asperger in 2013 and the ICD-11 followed suit in 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, LiddleBigBoy, MegaLugia and 2 others
Back