Games where you can wear Diapers or Diaper mods

This thread has made me start itching to play Skyrim again. Can't wait to play as an orc with some epic pampers.

Reactions: SalemRose and BabyLink9
Angellothefox said:
I don't know if anyone has this but
Little Sunny Paws Daycare

It is a game you can play online.
Or you can download something called Quest where you can play it.

You can choose from 5 species I think.
You choose to be a boy or girl and you put your name or put a name.

You have a bear called Sammy that sometimes dose stuff without you promoting her, other times she will with a ask.

You was once a adult but now your a baby or cub or hatchling, whatever.
It is one of those text based games you know, Go North, East, South, West?

Anyway you start off in underwear and depending what you do?
You could go from underpants, to pull ups to finally diapers.

So when you need to go potty you can wet and mess yourself at will if you want.
Sammy will diaper check you sometimes in the game
Ok. I played the game and yes its awesome in alot of ways. But I find it funny how the base game isn't updated and it's mostly just the modded one that gets updates. lol (ether way i'd still follow it like I do with DoL another text based game with a diaper mod for it)

Last edited:
Littl3Luk3 said:
I second, Second Life!

You can even make a child avatar too which is awesome for regressing.

Although, Second Life is more of a virtual world than your typical game.

The picture linked is from James Kingston's flickr page and shows what is possible.

How did you do that

babyedmond said:
How did you do that

Just Google Second Life. It's pretty old these days (18 years old) but it is constantly being upgraded. Pretty much everything in the world is made by residents so it is incredibly creative. It's free to play but if you want anything decent you need to buy things with linden dollars. There is literally an entire in world economy where people buy and sell things. Some people have even become virtual land lords and have retired in real life although that is incredibly rare.

TheShadowMaster said:
Just a little update, many of our regression mods have been updated to 1.19.2 and some even 1.19.4
Only issue is, I checked the comments on your NappyCraft mod and found this:

View TheShadowModsUK's Profile

TheShadowModsUK

Posted Jul 9, 2023#82

Quote from Cuddy >>
You should add a few other features to gave the people with bowel incontinence a chance to have fun too.
I have updated the post so no one else gets confused and ask for this function I am unsure why you would want this option at all I am sorry but/
I can't belive you have bowel incont as not one user I have meet with this illness as said they would find it fun to including this option in a game
as it crosses a line.

If you really are then I am sorry but please try and take to a medial doctor about your mental health there shouldn't be any enjoyment in messing or promoting messing in any shape or form. Not in the real world or role playing world.

I am sorry I know this sounds very judgmental but it's one of worry more then judgement as it's not a healthy request.

So, you basically insulted anyone who likes to mess their diapers by saying they need mental help. On that alone, I wouldn't want to support you, because you not only insulted me, you insulted many of my friends (one of which IS incon and still enjoys messing themselves) and you insulted many in this very thread. If you dislike diaper messing, dislike it, it's not for everyone, and if you don't want that in your mod for that reason, say so, but to directly insult people who DO like that sort of thing is wrong, especially given that's more than likely a fair amount of the potential users of your mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyMaxy2006
Whenever Life By You by Paradox comes out, I'm hoping to make a school age boy character that still has to wear diapers. :)

Last edited:
CJtheCat said:

View TheShadowModsUK's Profile's Profile

TheShadowModsUK

Posted Jul 9, 2023#82

I have updated the post so no one else gets confused and ask for this function I am unsure why you would want this option at all I am sorry but/
I can't belive you have bowel incont as not one user I have meet with this illness as said they would find it fun to including this option in a game
as it crosses a line.

If you really are then I am sorry but please try and take to a medial doctor about your mental health there shouldn't be any enjoyment in messing or promoting messing in any shape or form. Not in the real world or role playing world.

I am sorry I know this sounds very judgmental but it's one of worry more then judgement as it's not a healthy request.

So, you basically insulted anyone who likes to mess their diapers by saying they need mental help. On that alone, I wouldn't want to support you, because you not only insulted me, you insulted many of my friends (one of which IS incon and still enjoys messing themselves) and you insulted many in this very thread. If you dislike diaper messing, dislike it, it's not for everyone, and if you don't want that in your mod for that reason, say so, but to directly insult people who DO like that sort of thing is wrong, especially given that's more than likely a fair amount of the potential users of your mod.
I am so sorry for the late reply, messing your self for fun is up to you, but promiting it as something to do for fun is out of line, i am incont I run other none regression incont services and I can tell you for a fact none enjoy messing it's a horrible feeling to be in that place in life, its also very unhealthy this isn't a opinion this is a fact, mess holes alot of bad bacteria in your mess.

What a user enjoys in there private life is UP to them, but if you think I am going to let it be in a mod that is meant to support HEALTHY regression then I am sorry but that is a you problem. I don't mind if you do or do not use it but over the 13,000 users that do use it I believe the fact we don't have it hasn't do any damage to our mod. Also if we did have it we would be classed as a fetish or adult mod and would of been removed from CurseForge we work close with CurseForge staff to make sure our mods follow there rules and Minecraft rules in general.

There is no insult given I really want people that believe messing in a game what is designed for children or even messing for fun in general to see a doctor this isn't a insult it clearly says i worry for that users health if you want to remove that very line from the message then sure read it as you will I don't care if it upsets you I really don't my job is to make sure this mod stays online for regression and disabled users in a clean and fun way. the taboo topic of wetting it's self is pushing it.

We get this request on our discord from time to time still and we give the same reasoning and people understand, even tho they do enjoy messing they KNOW it's not healthy, people whom smoke know what they are doing is wrong and they need to get help and all the packs say this on them, do you tell the comapines that make that or i wont smoke your product because your stating facts and I am but heart you told us why you are doing this, no you still buy the death sticks.

I have friends that do enjoy messing but wouldn't EVER do it in a game that is made for children and also can be seen online in a public setting, they understand and agree with my message and understand why it's there, why should you a person that want's to do that themselves like your said you do have that right have to hound me for something that isn't PG and a PG site for a PG game?

So no I haven't insulted anyone, you have taken what I said got upset and taking it out of context to deal with your own selfish ideals, where we have to talk the law, the game and people whom use these games and how we get our work out there in to account.

I rather have people get a little upset and feel insulted then have someone see a mod that offers adult related ideals and attack me for it, your life of want isn't more important of my life of safety and YES this as even happened with the wetting system built in to that mod so a messing system would drive fuel for the bad actors as well.

So A not a insult, facts, B safety for the community and myself, C your choice to download it or not, support it yourself or not but we wont change your stands on it. I will not be risking our mod been removed for someones closed mindedness about a action they enjoy. enjoyment does not mean healthy!!

If this view insults you then I can't do anything about that nor will I try, you have your right to not use my work but don't go around stating false information, like you said you can just boycot us by not using us and walk way I gave facts what really affect peoples health you just attacked one of the only major dev's that offer age regression content in Minecraft, well done.

CJtheCat said:

View TheShadowModsUK's Profile's Profile

TheShadowModsUK

Posted Jul 9, 2023#82

as it crosses a line.

I also felt that, so I made a mod to give us the power back called Caregiver, it uses NappyCraft for our Diapers but then gives us caregiver commands, I am still new to it and I love to hear more ideas from more ABDL's one day.

Don't let him get to you he's just strongly protective over it, not sure why, but diapers dude are epic you know it lol

One of the areas of Happy Heart Panic has some really good bad ending stuff with diapers.

Edit: Also, there was this abdl card game I used to play called Cushy. I liked the idea of setting up some of stakes if you lose in the game since when you lost you got sent to like a diapered playpen.

Last edited:
Back