Games where you can wear Diapers or Diaper mods

Animal Crossing New Horizons I believe had diaper related items in the game

blaincorrous said:
I imagine lots of games involve wearing diapers, because the heroes never seem to stop to use the potty. Let’s see...

Master Chief: Never stops, never takes the armor off. But then again, I’m not sure he eats either.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I'm pretty sure one of the books talks about the Spartan armor having in-built catheters, at least for one of the female Spartans.

As for me, I'm also going to add my voice to the chorus for Second Life (even though it's not really a game and is more of a virtual chat/community/hangout/gathering place kind of thing).

My avatar picture here is a pic of my avatar on SL. I'm usually hanging out at AB/DL places or beaches when I'm logged in.

Reactions: blaincorrous
Fallout 4, there's DL fallout on loverslab ut theres also RADCON on Nexus with additional files for different diaper textures on loverslab in the abdl club "Little Space", you'll have to ask to join so create an account and message Baby Lola asking to join and you should be good from there

Reactions: Terrorbear
TD712 said:
Animal Crossing New Horizons I believe had diaper related items in the game
I played it a ton after purchase and it's not really like ABDL with the baby stuff and the childish flooring, walls and toys but it would be a massive slap to the face if they made a full on Diaper for the game with crinkles and everything LOL (no pee or poop related variants obviously)

jambi said:
I don't seem to see a Mac version there....?
Tbh idk y you expected a mac version. The only reason someone gets a mac is for music production. Expecting to do anything else with it is.... well u just cant lol.

Reactions: jellyjigger
Terrorbear said:
I am having an impossible time finding out exactly what diaper quest is. Can't seem to find info on the site. Can you tell me about it?
Diaper Quest is like an old-school text adventure game but with simple graphical elements (actually very good artwork from some of the big names in ABDL art like Rosie-BRS and such).

The premise is that you are selected to test out a new, total-immersion VR game, but once you enter the virtual world, the NPCs of the game try their best to humiliate you, infantilize you, sissify you (if you pick the "male" PC option), and make you into a total diaper-loving submissive. Your goal is to get out of the game world with as much of your dignity, sanity, and bladder and bowel control (if you pick that option) as you can.

I used to be a big fan of it, but the creator made recent changes to it that just turned me right off of it.

Reactions: Terrorbear
You can create any avatar you can imagine in vr chat if you have the skill or pay someone to do it for you. You can make anything and everything. I have a pink diaper nanachi avatar in vrchat.

Vr chat is free on steam and does not require vr to use. Its playable on desktop

There is also sexlab mods for skyrim that allow you to wear diapers on ur charchter. If you have the photoshop skills you can create your own textures for them tho theres already tons. Thers also ones that make crinkle sounds when u walk and another mod that allows you to use the diapers.

Ther also a couple diaper mods for final fantasy XIV

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JWolf, WillFord384 and Terrorbear
Umbreediaper said:
You can create any avatar you can imagine in vr chat if you have the skill or pay someone to do it for you. You can make anything and everything. I have a pink diaper nanachi avatar in vrchat.

Vr chat is free on steam and does not require vr to use. Its playable on desktop

There is also sexlab mods for skyrim that allow you to wear diapers on ur charchter. If you have the photoshop skills you can create your own textures for them tho theres already tons. Thers also ones that make crinkle sounds when u walk and another mod that allows you to use the diapers.

Thanks for the info!

Umbreediaper said:

I love having pamps in skyrim lol. I was hoping they'd have the PeekABU, but really happy they have a Little Pawz

Starbound has mods for this

Any good mobile diaper games?

Bit of a stretch but Roblox has diapers. They usually tend to get deleted for obvious reasons but either way it's a UGC (User Generated Content) meaning anyone or groups could make or sell diapers on they're account or groups. I bought a ton and it's only 5 robux each meaning you can have a massive collection if you search hard enough. (I go to groups that sell diaper and look into peoples inventory to find diapers only sold to friends meaning they'll never be removed since it's on the creators inventory and not a group)

In terms of mods the best place to find them is the ABDL group on Loverslab that was linked in this thread.
I used to play the Skyrim mod from there, it was really good (though a bit buggy) and probably one of the most detailed diaper mods out there. The diapers actually look the part after your character uses them, you can hear when they're going and you can customize just about anything in it, like how often your character needs to go.
The Sims 4 stuff is pretty good too, though nowhere as advanced as the Skyrim mod. The main mod is only a trait that enables the Toddler-style bladder handling ("Use Diaper" etc.), but there's a lot of cosmetics you can download, such as pants with visible diaper padding.

For original games I think the only ones with a decent amount of content are all on Patreon. Littleington University is building up to be something nice, with a good few hours of content to interact with in the current version. I also like Perpetual Change, but the game has a slow first chapter centered around worldbuilding and I can see that not being for everyone.

Reactions: WillFord384
Cool629 said:
I played it a ton after purchase and it's not really like ABDL with the baby stuff and the childish flooring, walls and toys but it would be a massive slap to the face if they made a full on Diaper for the game with crinkles and everything LOL (no pee or poop related variants obviously)
In the 2.0 update diapers were added! There’s no crinkle or anything but it is an actual piece of clothing you can get from the Able Sisters!

Reactions: Cool629
I was backing Littleington University a long time ago. Has the game continued to develop? What have they added recently/what can you do in the game? I think it was about three years ago when I looked into it.

DiaperedLoli said:
Just thought of a big one
https://diaperquest.com/ love this game so much it is an offshoot of https://trapquest.com/ both great games
I remember trying Diaper Quest a long time ago. The premise seemed fun, but the game mechanics themselves were clunky and the items/status effects confusing. Plus, the story revolved around a random assortment of titillating events, but not much overarching plot.
Perhaps I missed something, or just couldn't quite understand what was happening. Are there any guides or walkthroughs that could help?

I don't know if anyone has this but
Little Sunny Paws Daycare

It is a game you can play online.
Or you can download something called Quest where you can play it.

You can choose from 5 species I think.
You choose to be a boy or girl and you put your name or put a name.

You have a bear called Sammy that sometimes dose stuff without you promoting her, other times she will with a ask.

You was once a adult but now your a baby or cub or hatchling, whatever.
It is one of those text based games you know, Go North, East, South, West?

Anyway you start off in underwear and depending what you do?
You could go from underpants, to pull ups to finally diapers.

So when you need to go potty you can wet and mess yourself at will if you want.
Sammy will diaper check you sometimes in the game

Reactions: Cool629
Back