Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Yeh i love diapers so much and wanted to know if thert are games where you can wear diapers or modded so the character is in diapers:)
Be interesting to see what other games there are?

on a old thread others posted:
Mortal Kombat - Babalities
Maximo
Sims
Tony Hawks Underground 2

I was looking for games where people have mods etc for or actual ABDL games

Thanx:)

Reactions: Billies1, WillFord384, jambi and 1 other person
DanielW said:
Second Life
Ah yes love playing Second Life its great for roleplaying anything you can think of yes i go lots of diff diapers and other stuff in the game love it

• Love
Reactions: Josephine
I second, Second Life!

You can even make a child avatar too which is awesome for regressing.

Although, Second Life is more of a virtual world than your typical game.

The picture linked is from James Kingston's flickr page and shows what is possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Josephine, WillFord384, jambi and 1 other person
In the Video game BMX XXX. There is an option in the character customization where you can choose a diaper for your pants. It’s just a generic white diaper. Adds a little more fun to a standard bike stunt type game (sorta like, Tony Hawk’s pro skater series).

Reactions: Chosen and DiaperedLoli
I'm going to download custom content for my sims 2 so they can get diapers pats the baby/toddler age, on mod the sims, you can get diapers for children thought but you have to search up abdl sims 2 to get diapers for older sims.

Also I think Gummi Pom-Pom on YouTube has a sims 4 ABDL legacy which I'm going to check out at some point.

Reactions: DiaperedLoli
Lonelydl said:
Are there any videos of the gameplay?
it has some basic graphics its kinda roguelite and text adventure but you can see your chara and how they get dressed changed / TF etc

Reactions: JWolf and MASONJAR
There is Littleington University, a game in progress by Gauche Cheeks. You have to subscribe to his $5 a month Patreon to get the download link, but it's honestly pretty good so far. It's playable, but the plot and questlines are incomplete. You can choose wet and messing or just wetting, and the longer you play the more your continence degrades. Honestly, I think it's worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWolf, MASONJAR and DiaperedLoli
NovaDL said:
There is Littleington University, a game in progress by Gauche Cheeks. You have to subscribe to his $5 a month Patreon to get the download link, but it's honestly pretty good so far. It's playable, but the plot and questlines are incomplete. You can choose wet and messing or just wetting, and the longer you play the more your continence degrades. Honestly, I think it's worth it.
Wow the game looks awesome seriously considering getting this at some point soon

You play as a baby, but it's not a little game. It's spooky.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, WillFord384 and DiaperedLoli
Sheepies said:

yay plkayed this about a year or two back its pretty good and creepy too:) i did manage to finish it too

DiaperedLoli said:
Wow the game looks awesome seriously considering getting this at some point soon

Honestly, considering its current state, it's worth $5. It was last updated 11 days ago so it's still actively being worked on. Your character's diaper does visibly change as it fills up, and after a certain mess point you start to waddle. Note: wet only or wet and mess can only be selected at the start of the game. You can't change it ingame later, but the save files are simple JSON so it's easy to change it via Notepad.

As for Among the Sleep, I don't think it's worth it. You play as a baby but it's not at all fleshed out.

Last edited:
I imagine lots of games involve wearing diapers, because the heroes never seem to stop to use the potty. Let’s see...

Master Chief: Never stops, never takes the armor off. But then again, I’m not sure he eats either.

Samus: I don’t see a seat with a hole in that save point.

Mario: With all the fungal fiber, he’s got to move something eventually.

Link: Does a hero shit in the Lost Woods? And if not, it gives new meaning to the name Ka-Ka-Rico Village.

Fox McCloud: Whole team, totally got to be rocking diapers, unless he just hooks himself up to a port, does a barrel roll, and let’s centrifugal force do the rest. But there is quite a precedent for furries in diapers.

Rayman: I’m not sure the normal excretory rules apply to free floating body parts...

Sonic: Gotta go fast!!!

Marcus Fenix: Squats behind cover. Only appears to reload, never unload.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: SalemRose, Chosen, Ukiwa and 1 other person
you can be a baby in left 4 dead 2 I also have coach as a crib 😂 i wish someone would make ab l4d2 stuff tho

Sheepies said:

good game but too short for me it was fun I have a teddy by my side too just like in the game

I've got some diaper mods on my Skyrim. It's pretty cool although I can't seem to get the mods that make you use them work right. It's still fun to at least wear them though! My character is also a furry lol and no issues with the tail going thru either. WARNING though, it is an adult website you have to get it thru which kinda bothers me, but I like the mod and I think it was worth it

NovaDL said:
Where can I find the page to try this game out?

Back