Games where you can wear Diapers or Diaper mods

Lonelydl said:
Where can I find the page to try this game out?

$5 a month on Patreon. He is actively working on the game. The mall and some other features should be coming out fairly soon, as he posted a bunch of screenshots a couple of days ago.

I second BMX XXX (a Gamecube game from 2002). With a little searching you can download it and play it on the Dolphin emulator. Attached are some screenshots of my diaper-girl character.

Attachments

• GB3E51-1.png
    GB3E51-1.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 73
  • GB3E51-3.png
    GB3E51-3.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 63
  • GB3E51-5.png
    GB3E51-5.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedLoli
I'd suggest my choose your own adventure games are abdl friendly. Defs much more AB and much more story heavy but my games feature you as a baby on an adventure (a road trip) across an endless pocket dimension. They are furry themed, however you do not have to play a furry character in the story (the main character is "you," whoever you happen to be).

Definitely a good one of you like a story you can interact with They can be found on my website under "endless road."

I posted this back in 2019 for Stardew Valley ... it's a sprite sheet for Vincent in diapers . I was too lazy to redraw everyone else .

Lonelydl said:
Where can I find the page to try this game out?
the only way to try it out is paying through Patreon

With the fear of talking about it too soon, I’m making a game with abdl themes. You’ll see it in maybe a year or two at this rate.

BabyLink9 said:
With the fear of talking about it too soon, I’m making a game with abdl themes. You’ll see it in maybe a year or two at this rate.
awesome thankyou for being a creator of abdl theme game can't wait:)

I've seen an RE2R Mod for Claire xD

PaddedArtist90 said:
I've seen an RE2R Mod for Claire xD
i'd love to see that

Final fantasy:

I made a mod for Final fantasy. There are other diaper mods also, as of right now mine only supports laleffels and I haven't gotten around to updating it to as big of a mod I want.

I planned to try and add more diaper mods to things but personally our community is to split between games for that amount of effort.

Link: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/ff14-diaper-mod.118431/

1536345844.kratox_ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1607542954497.png1607543347041.png

(middle red diaper isn't mine, made by another modder)

f601f03f85733947905c7fd67530e41b.jpg

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3hwn80g091i83bp/Poofycrinkles.ttmp/file

If its clipping though clothes a lot use this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r545wzjxhpdsai6/PoofyCrinkles_clothing_lclip.ttmp

Text tools: https://textools.dualwield.net/

Garrys mod:
I made a diaper model for Garrys mod a long time ago but never fully publicly released it, it was on a AB/DL server I ran:
(that and I think its completely ugly now so I would redo it anyways it was my first mod so not modeled well)

VR Chat:
You can also add diapers to VRChat stuff:

Here is my custom model I made from scratch. Probably gonna redo it cause I don't like the eyes that much.
1607543706394.png

There are also some worlds people have made with cribs , changing stations, and toys
1607543657791.png

Attachments

• 1607542407321.png
    1607542407321.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1607542439423.png
    1607542439423.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1607542966707.png
    1607542966707.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and DiaperedLoli
PaddedArtist90 said:
That's the mod alright xD
It is a video of the diaper mod
Looks amazing haha very full diaper the best way

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Sheepies said:

You play as a baby, but it's not a little game. It's spooky.
I have this game going to play it, I read that it can be played with the PSVR, thinking when I play I can put on a diaper and a footie sleeper for more immersion.

I know Sims 4 has some free diaper custom clothes and there is a separate free mod that has someone of any age use diapers. With that mod, they even get diaper rash if they don't change and start to stink. It basically overrides the game rules regarding diapers and adds and incontinence trait It does have some things that might be bugs that work out fine like toddler interactions with an adult wearing a diaper due to how they override the game rules. I have both.

Reactions: WillFord384 and DiaperedLoli
draconem said:
I know Sims 4 has some free diaper custom clothes and there is a separate free mod that has someone of any age use diapers. With that mod, they even get diaper rash if they don't change and start to stink. It basically overrides the game rules regarding diapers and adds and incontinence trait It does have some things that might be bugs that work out fine like toddler interactions with an adult wearing a diaper due to how they override the game rules. I have both.
i have the base Sims4 game on origin would love to have these mods in my game is it possible in origin?

DiaperedLoli said:
i have the base Sims4 game on origin would love to have these mods in my game is it possible in origin?
I too have the base game of Sims 4 through Origin, and yes, you are able to add the ABDL mods to the game. You just have to make sure you add them to the Sims 4 "mods" folder on your PC.
Here's The link to where you can find them:
ABDL Lovers Lab

Hope this helps :)

• Love
The Sims 3 & 4 were the only game that I cared about, to have diaper mods for older kids.
I'm hoping that Paralives will have a similar option, if not better, because I despise EA games.

Last edited:
VayneAurelius said:
I too have the base game of Sims 4 through Origin, and yes, you are able to add the ABDL mods to the game. You just have to make sure you add them to the Sims 4 "mods" folder on your PC.
Here's The link to where you can find them:
ABDL Lovers Lab

Hope this helps :)
thankyou so much

Reactions: Deleted member 2565
Back