Do you like your looks in a diaper?

Omg yes I love how I look in them. Especially when the top is hanging out of my pants. I love this lifestyle.

Reactions: BabyLouise and wetaccident
I'm pleased with how I look in diapers. I wish the top of my quads were a little larger so that the fit around legs was a lil more snug.

For me, I really think that it has to depend on my headspace at the time. I don't usually look in the mirror when I'm diapered, but there are times when I look in the mirror and think "Damn, you look cute in that diaper"

Reactions: denimchicken and PichuCubJacob
I do like how I look in a diaper.

Reactions: Ortler, denimchicken and Sidewinder
Nope I'm too fat

generally yes! they just are so comfy and make bum look good but sometimes can feel shy still for me too

Reactions: JenyLu and denimchicken
I like it if I’m alone. If I’m alone it’s easier to feel like a little kid but if my hubby is around I feel self conscious, aware I probably look ridiculous and not cute

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude and CLPP
Well since I was told I look cute in diapers I suppose it's true, truth be told I never really grew up as in because of my autism and other learning disabilities I still think sometimes I am a toddler, however not all the time as I choose to wear diapers/nappies to prevent any embarrassing accidents as I have partial incontinence.

Looking at myself in the mirror now while wearing a couple of Abena foam M2's I am feeling rather babish however I am only wearing them because I was out in town today and nearly missed the fact I needed a pee badly so I bought some diapers and they saved me from a potentially messy situation.

I am in my late 40's had epilepsy when I was 12-13 years old and suspect that it caused me neurological damage which would explain why I get intimittant problems as I usually don't have to wear diapers as today was the first time in 3 months since I last had any problems.

However I do like regressing back to my childhood from time to time in private when in diapers and I do look cute in plastic backed ones, however the last time I wore diapers/nappies 24/7 was when I was 4.5 years of age.

Hope this helps awnser your questions.

No. Just reminds me I'm not a real kid. 🥺

Some years ago i did on stage bodybuilding (natural) to some point, it was just to proof a friend wrong and it took me two years.
You need to wear a very tiny slip in front of hundreds of people, you really need to be self-convicted to do so. It was not that easy.
In comparison to see myself in a diaper is much easier, i still kept some habits from that BB time, like shaving everything.
I do look at myself in a diaper regularly, firstly to look for the fit and next to look for hints when in clothing.
At this point for me personally it is just a part of my underwear and in the diapers i wear i like my look, same as i chose my underpants.
You do not choose some you do not like the look in.

Last edited:
absoulty

Pantyman said:
I know we're all here because we enjoy wearing diapers. But my question is do you like the way you look in diapers?
I know I do. I love how the diaper hugs tightly around the curves of my body. I love seeing it sag when it becomes wet and a small gap opens up around the leg cuffs. I love seeing the blue line that shows that I'm wet. I love to stand in front of the mirror and tell myself that I'm proud for wearing and using diapers. I love seeing that small bottom of the diaper peek out from under my large t-shirt.

If only I could share some photos of me in diapers. Maybe I will :think:

I'm 6' 3" tall and weigh 205lbs. Yah, I'm in great shape for a 75 year old DL. I think I'm adorable in my pinned on cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: denimchicken, sambus, Traveler and 1 other person
its an interesting question. i never felt good with the way i looked and never felt confident with myself. with diapers, ive become more comfortable with the way i look. i dont judge myself harshly now and think diapers enhance my appearance. im sure i would look weird to others but i feel good with my self image now.

I don't mind it diaper only but I'm more probably more comfortable when I have a onesie over it. Diaper only doesn't feel little enough to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken
I've been less than happy with my body image lately as I age, but before I got paranoid about technology, I took one picture of myself modeling a double diaper with plastic pants and was really satisfied with how it came out. I deleted it a while back but the mental image of it still makes me feel good. Props to every one of you who share your pics because it makes the rest of us feel really good too.

I like how I look when diapered up, especially when it's well fitting and taped up properly.🤗20210618_215531-02.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, Lolcat and doublepadded
Back