Do you like your looks in a diaper?

I like how I look in a diaper so yes, I have very low standards....haha.

Reactions: Sealander and MetalDan86
Yes I like looking in the mirror when fully Nappied up but the Nappy must be put on very well and covered with stretch pants and a PUL,pant neatly placed over it all, the clear PUL pants give me what I consider to be the best view, just a pity about the big belly hanging over the top of the Nappy 😠

Reactions: littledub1955 and Sealander
The short answer is yes, I do like how I look in a diaper now - but it took me a long time to adjust.

This is for two reasons, Firstly I’m incontinent due to disability/nerve damage, which left me reliant on a wheelchair to get around.

Secondly, I was quite a perfectionist in how I looked - so as you can imagine there was a big adjustment to get used to.

These days I’ve learned to celebrate me as I am, not comparing myself to who I was, or anyone else. It helps that most of my disability aids have a degree of style to them which makes them less stigmatising to use - that includes my collection of printed diapers.

If I need them, I show own it, and look good in them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Sealander
I do love my look, I think I look both cute and sexy

Reactions: Sidewinder
I like my diapered looks, too. I think they looks as good as they feel.

Reactions: littledub1955
I wish I liked how I look, but I don't.

I always wanted to be small and cute, but instead I'm huge and muscular with a large bone structure. Even if I stopped lifting weights it wouldn't help me be any cuter.

Mirrors are best avoided period for me, although as I've gotten older I find myself less bothered by all of this; increasing apathy is one of the benefits that seems to come with increasing age.

Last edited:
No, I don't like how I look and really worry about what my wife thinks but doesn't want to say about how I look in them. I feel like she tries to avoid looking at me when I come to bed in them (we normally snuggle in bed awhile before I go change). I haven't been wearing anything overtop my garywear covers because I normally get hot at night, but recently got cold and put on a pair of leggings and felt a bit more normal as far as looks go. I may get some really cool shorts to wear overtop everything from now on just to mask everything a bit more.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I don’t mind how I look in a diaper. When I look at myself in the mirror wearing a diaper I feel happy with the poofy diaper between my legs and how much it suits me!

Reactions: Sealander
I’ve always like how I look in a diaper and T-shirt just nervous about wearing around the house even if nobody was home. It was only earlier this summer that I wore around my wife when we were alone at home and a handful of times while in hotel’s. It’s been liberating allowing myself to relax in just a diaper and shirt around her

Reactions: littledub1955
I wear diapers and plastic pants because of my bedwetting issues. So far only at night. I just wear plain diapers and plastic pants. I have worn novelty plastic pants years ago.
As long as I am protected, I don't care what I wear.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
I love how I look in my diapers, at least in the mirror. I am not good looking (I may have been years ago, but that ship sailed away), but I love the total diaper experience, including the look. Now, I've never seen a photo. I never like how I look in photographs and I'm sure I'd feel the same way diapered or not.

"Absolutely! I feel confident and comfortable in my skin, and wearing a diaper is another part of who I am. It's a choice that brings me a sense of ease and satisfaction, and I fully embrace and appreciate how I look with it."

Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander and Sidewinder
My feelings are all over the place on this one. I don't really like my looks in the first place, but with the right clothes on sometimes its not too bad. But I have looked at myself with just a diaper on while holding my Teddy bear and a bottle just for fun but I don't look long. I guess I much prefer just the feeling I get from wearing a diaper with a cute design on it.

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
My only answer to your question do you like the way you look in diapers? My answer is yes I do like the way I look in diapers I just love the softness and the comfort of wearing diapers in dry or wet diapers under my normal clothes and as @PinkyJujubean said it just like underwear (my second underwear)
Thanks for the shout out ☺️

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
I like the way I look when dressed baby. I like the way I look with a partially hidden diaper, or even a diaper and t-shirt, but nothing but a diaper I don't like.

I do like how I look in a diaper, especially a pink one. Diaper plus t shirt is a good combination.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Sidewinder
PamperedChef247 said:
"Absolutely! I feel confident and comfortable in my skin, and wearing a diaper is another part of who I am. It's a choice that brings me a sense of ease and satisfaction, and I fully embrace and appreciate how I look with it."
The same goes for me, too.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel and PamperedChef247
No, not really. I suppose if I lost about 60-70lbs I MIGHT....

I know I look like a fat freak when i wear my diapers and plastics but I like it because that’s what I am.

Back