Do you like your looks in a diaper?

For me it depends on the diaper. Some diapers I look at myself and think I look good. Other diapers make me look bad

I think I look better with plastic pants over my diaper. Maybe that’s because I always wear the plastic pants as a safety measure. Even when I’m hanging out at home in just a t-shirt and a diaper I have the plastic pants on. My wife encourages the plastic pants so that I don’t accidentally leak on our furniture.

Reactions: littledub1955
Members complaining about they're bellies should consider the fact babies have pot bellies too , i look like budda in my baby photos 🤣

• Love
I lost some weight a few years ago, when I was at my lightest i think I looked pretty decent in colorful abdl diapers. That being said i think I looked best while wearing a onesie over top of my diaper.
I have actually put some weight back on this year. Turns out its difficult to keep the weight off if you're snacking all the time /s. Its going to be easier to stick to a healthy diet when I move into my own place in December. When I get back in better shape I think I'm going to be a little more muscular this time around so it might detract from the "little" appearance I'm looking for. but you know what? I'm a grown man. That's what grown men look like. I think I'm getting better looking as time goes on, diaper in all!

Yes I love how a nappy looks on me, especially when it’s full and bulging and sagging between my legs

Reactions: Sidewinder, Ortler, michaelmc and 1 other person
I love the way I look in a diaper. I don't generally consider myself to be a narcissist - but whenever I'm diapered I'll constantly check myself out in the mirror, and the sight of my diapered butt/my diapered butt in a onesie/my diapered butt in sweats gets me going every single time, especially as my diaper gets wetter. And, as someone else said, it helps when it's a good tape job!

Reactions: Sidewinder, Ortler and michaelmc
You aren't alone.... I'm not a little, I'm a mommy but I have little tendencies and was sort of curious. Plus I'll try pretty much anything twice😋 I'm short and curvy so I thought i would look cute, but NOPE! I bought a size large to go over my backside and hips but then it came up high on my waist, almost under my boobs....it was awful🤣🤣🤣 I was like this is not a good look. I look adorable in my footed PJ's but diaper not so much. I agree with others....forget the mirrors and just be free in your head space😊

PinkyJujubean said:
I do. To me it's just like underwear really. I think it looks cute to prance around the house in just a diaper and a t shirt
I do just that. But only if I'm the only one here.

littledub1955 said:
I do just that. But only if I'm the only one here.
I live alone so I got no worries. The only ones who see it are my dolls lol

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and michaelmc
I like a snug fitting diaper. If it starts to sag a bunch, that's when I break out the onsie. I like that it holds the warmth of the diaper against me.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Pantyman said:
I know we're all here because we enjoy wearing diapers. But my question is do you like the way you look in diapers? Let me explain. For me. I always wear diapers at night because of a bed wetting issue. Also, I always wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper. This evening my wife was out with friends. So I was able to put on a diaper rather early compared to when I usually put them on. In my mind I thought it would be fantastic to run around in just a diaper. But after I diapered up and stood in front of the mirror, I really didn't enjoy how I looked! So I went and put on my compression shorts like I always do and then I really enjoyed the way I looked. I know in my head I am wearing a diaper but I guess when I look in the mirror with the compression shorts I imagine my diaper looks like compression shorts. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy the thick padded feeling and the bulging as I fill my diaper. It was something about me in a diaper I just didn't care for. It's also strange because I can really enjoy a view of another person in the diaper but just not me I guess
The feeling of not liking what one sees in front of them while wearing just the nappy is relatable.
However, even layering over seems to be less than pleasing.
Perhaps it's something related to knowing that I am wearing that I feel different about?
I can appreciate seeing myself in the mirror more when I don't wear than when I do, even if I am wearing additional layers over.
Or could this less positive feeling be attributed to body image?

Honestly I don’t like how I look diapered, but then again I don’t like how I look anyway lol maybe one day when I lose enough weight to be “normal” sized I will

I don’t mind checking the mirror for how I’m looking to make sure I’m not showing anyhow. Sometimes I like how the lower half looks, but I don’t wear to look at myself it’s just for the padding feel.

I don't mind the look when I am in Sissy oufits wearing my pink collar dressed in my pink mini skirt and tank top and pink & white striped stockings with my diaper peeking out. Or when I am wearing any one of my onesies.

Last edited:
Always enjoyed how I looked in a nappy when I was a little. I get lots of pictures from my littles showing off their pamps

Reactions: Sidewinder
I love admiring the cute little princess in a nappy as i look in the mirror ! ❤️ 🚼 😍🥰

Reactions: cuteingly
littledinogoesrawr said:
I do love my look, I think I look both cute and sexy.
Same here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Pantyman said:
I know we're all here because we enjoy wearing diapers. But my question is do you like the way you look in diapers? Let me explain. For me. I always wear diapers at night because of a bed wetting issue. Also, I always wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper. This evening my wife was out with friends. So I was able to put on a diaper rather early compared to when I usually put them on. In my mind I thought it would be fantastic to run around in just a diaper. But after I diapered up and stood in front of the mirror, I really didn't enjoy how I looked! So I went and put on my compression shorts like I always do and then I really enjoyed the way I looked. I know in my head I am wearing a diaper but I guess when I look in the mirror with the compression shorts I imagine my diaper looks like compression shorts. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy the thick padded feeling and the bulging as I fill my diaper. It was something about me in a diaper I just didn't care for. It's also strange because I can really enjoy a view of another person in the diaper but just not me I guess
Too bad. I absolutely LOVE seeing myself diapered, wearing nothing but a diaper. It’s how you know you’re a baby, among other things! If I didn’t like seeing myself in diapers, I would be changing diapers, which is to say, if my diaper didn’t look babyish, just made me look old and incontinent, yeah, I’d be avoiding the mirror, too. It’s fun to pretend baby, none at all to be not in control, I would imagine.image0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
As someone who wears at night to manage bedwetting, my feelings are on this are complicated. I’ve always struggled with my feelings where diapers are concerned. At the same time I'm grateful that i've always had a light build. It's made achieving a practical and flattering fit and easy for me with many products intended for nighttime use.

I like the look of a clean dry diaper in the mirror. I don't like it when a tape is out of place or it is wet and sagging. There's a level of comfort when seeing my self diapered knowing this is me and what makes me happy.

Back