Do you like your looks in a diaper?

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know we're all here because we enjoy wearing diapers. But my question is do you like the way you look in diapers? Let me explain. For me. I always wear diapers at night because of a bed wetting issue. Also, I always wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper. This evening my wife was out with friends. So I was able to put on a diaper rather early compared to when I usually put them on. In my mind I thought it would be fantastic to run around in just a diaper. But after I diapered up and stood in front of the mirror, I really didn't enjoy how I looked! So I went and put on my compression shorts like I always do and then I really enjoyed the way I looked. I know in my head I am wearing a diaper but I guess when I look in the mirror with the compression shorts I imagine my diaper looks like compression shorts. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy the thick padded feeling and the bulging as I fill my diaper. It was something about me in a diaper I just didn't care for. It's also strange because I can really enjoy a view of another person in the diaper but just not me I guess

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, GoodnitesXL21, doublepadded and 8 others
We aren't all here because we enjoy wearing diapers some of us have no choice 😉

that being said I don't like my looks in anyway. Something I have to deal with I know but it's something I struggle with
I don't look at my self in the mirror

I go around my house often in just a diaper and doesn't bother me how it looks. Now I don't do that with the blinds open as I don't want to upset the neighbours or anything

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Pino, TeeMousy and 5 others
I do. To me it's just like underwear really. I think it looks cute to prance around the house in just a diaper and a t shirt

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, GoodnitesXL21, Soggytyke11 and 11 others
When my wife decided to get a full length mirror. And i saw how i look in a diaper i didn't like it. With plastic pants over it was better.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, TeeMousy and Janetsy77
Nope. There’s unfortunately nothing “little” about my real-life appearance, and for me, a diaper emphasizes that. I very much prefer the “mirror of my mind,” heh.

Reactions: Dakota13, DiaperedCherub, Joediaper and 7 others
I might if I lost some weight and I'm never satisfied with the fit. It doesn't look smooth to me. The rubber pants help the smoothness.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I have always wondered why I didn’t look as good as The diaper models do in my Bambino Bellisimo v2 diapers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, KBoy and Jorelaxed
Sometimes I will look at myself in the mirror while in ABDL mode, but it is usually only to see how my diaper or clothing is fitting. Although my head is also in the mirror, I don't concentrate on it.

After this preliminary look, I tend not to look in a mirror again. At 68 and slightly overweight, by not looking in a mirror, it is easier to maintain that I really am a little girl in diapers.

Reactions: LucyMarie
Pantyman said:
I know we're all here because we enjoy wearing diapers. But my question is do you like the way you look in diapers? Let me explain. For me. I always wear diapers at night because of a bed wetting issue. Also, I always wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper. This evening my wife was out with friends. So I was able to put on a diaper rather early compared to when I usually put them on. In my mind I thought it would be fantastic to run around in just a diaper. But after I diapered up and stood in front of the mirror, I really didn't enjoy how I looked! So I went and put on my compression shorts like I always do and then I really enjoyed the way I looked. I know in my head I am wearing a diaper but I guess when I look in the mirror with the compression shorts I imagine my diaper looks like compression shorts. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy the thick padded feeling and the bulging as I fill my diaper. It was something about me in a diaper I just didn't care for. It's also strange because I can really enjoy a view of another person in the diaper but just not me I guess
I kinda cringe when I look at my padded self w/o pants, because I feel like I’m seeing two personalities (my cute/tough sides). That’s why I usually wear an oversized hoodie/sweater and/or shirt. Idk, really. It doesn’t seem natural to me when I’m looking at myself padded, as I have a tough demeanor on the top (I glare sometimes), and a baby-ish personality at the bottom (hehe).
Cottontail said:
Nope. There’s unfortunately nothing “little” about my real-life appearance, and for me, a diaper emphasizes that. I very much prefer the “mirror of my mind,” heh.
Same goes for me, but even more so now that I’m going to the gym, because it seems very contradictory to be padded and built, and I’m personally embarrassed when I do so.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 62493, AshtonFreecss, Sealander and 1 other person
Pantyman said:
My only answer to your question do you like the way you look in diapers? My answer is yes I do like the way I look in diapers I just love the softness and the comfort of wearing diapers in dry or wet diapers under my normal clothes and as @PinkyJujubean said it just like underwear (my second underwear)

• Love
Reactions: PinkyJujubean and Ortler
Im not really into looking at how good I look in a diaper. Im 50 and what I see is indeed a 50 year old in a large adult diaper. I dont fantasize that Im a cute little toddler running around the house in a diaper. I will at times do things around the house in a diaper and t shirt but know its myself in the diaper as I am. Some diapers fit better for me than others. I do like how all white Bambinos look on me. They dont look overly huge and have comfortable fit. So if I was to pick a diaper I look good in those would be the ones.

Reactions: Kellycares
I actually do like how I look in a diaper. It's been a silver lining of gaining some weight. I think diapers fit me better now that I'm a bit round and less bony. Though I'd still like to lose the weight.

Reactions: Soggytyke11, Sidewinder, TeeMousy and 1 other person
Cottontail said:

Yep with you on this, I have the proportions of an ogre so I prefer to close my mind and imagine vs look at myself.

Reactions: TeeMousy and KBoy
I kind of like myself in a nappy; I think it makes me cute and more little. It makes me happy. Still I struggle tremendously with my body image, because I honestly *expect* to see a little kid and instead I see this... yea whatever. Puberty wrecked my body and I hate every last molecule of it. I'm trying to cope, but I always end up crying over the body that I lost and 'the self' that I lost with it ._.

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr
Just like some people expect to see their tattoo when they look in the mirror, i expect to see a diaper, to be honest i think it rather completes my look, and a poofy diaper butt just looks better to me.

Reactions: denimchicken, AshtonFreecss, Ortler and 1 other person
Pantyman said:
I’m not keen on myself in just a nappy and plastic panties, although that’s what I wear to bed. I don’t usually look as the lights are off when I pull on my double thickness Terry nappy pants followed by my baby pants.

The real pleasure for me is when I can wear them as a little girl or baby girl in a dress or school dress. Then I like to lift my hem and look in the mirror, or see the frills of my rhumba panties showing below the hem at the back when I bend slightly. That I really love. ❤️

Jenny x ❤️

Pantyman said:
I don’t mind how I look, I’m not sure anyone else would say the same though, but I don’t really care about anyone else, it’s my time 😁👍🏻

Reactions: wideend, KBoy and Sealander
I love looking at my self in a nappy im an ABDL 🚼❤️ i stand in front of my full length mirror and lift up my dress and admire my nappy and have a twirl 😍👶👼🍼🥰

Reactions: wideend, TenaciousDL, MMG and 4 others
I’m not sure I’ve ever looked at myself in a mirror whilst wearing just a nappy and plastic pants.
I often look to see if there’s any obvious bulges before I go out wearing a disposable under my clothes but that’s about it.

I often look in the mirror and talk to myself as the boy who’s been put back in diapers. I don’t mind how l look in the mirror but it’s nowhere as good as what is in my minds eye. When I have the house to myself I often walk around in just my oodie and diaper. After speaking to the wife about this side of me ages ago and recently establishing what boundaries she would like to set (she said I could wear whenever I want) I’m going to do it on Monday when she’s working from home and I’ll be home from about 1pm. Will be interesting to see her reaction

Reactions: Lilschoolfox and michaelmc
Back