Did you ever ask your mom that you want to be diapered again as a kid?

Palle said:
Thanks for sharing, and sorry to ask about this old post of yours, but I would really like for you to explain a little further, if you don't mind doing so...
Did your mom or aunt sometimes diaper you during the day or was this just to avoid bedwetting?
Did you ask to be diapered or did they suggest it to you and you accepted the offer?
If you wore diapers, did you still use the toilet?
What kind of diapers did you use?
By preteen years, what ages are you more specifically referring to?
Pin on cloth diapers with plastic pants were my only option growing up. I usually wore thick training type underwear with plastic pants during the day so I could try nd make it to a toilet if I started to leak. The only times I was diapered during the day, as I remember it, was when we went on long car trips. Car trips were the major type of transportation. Grandparents lived about 4 hours away and sometimes if I’d fall sleep I would always soak my diapers, and even if I didnt fall sleep I’d get somewhat wet because of not being able to stop and get to a toilet, so it was necessary.

I did once when I was 11 I think. It went down okay my mum bought me the occasional pack of diapers but refused to treat me like a baby which is fine.

Reactions: Brumas94 and DiaperGirly
I wish I could be a baby again....

Reactions: BeTrue, ChristianDiaperLover and Sidewinder
no but I probably should of

Reactions: BeTrue and ChristianDiaperLover
LittlebabykittenNia1337 said:
I wish I could be a baby again....
Yes and no. I understand the feeling - I used to want this. But truthfully there are aspects of being an adult that I wouldn't want to give up. I'm also fiercely independent and couldn't live with myself if I wasn't meeting my responsibilities. We have to face the reality that we don't "grow down". But, nothing says we can't have our little time and our little space! Yay!

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Palle and PullupAndy
BeTrue said:
Yes and no. I understand the feeling - I used to want this. But truthfully there are aspects of being an adult that I wouldn't want to give up. I'm also fiercely independent and couldn't live with myself if I wasn't meeting my responsibilities. We have to face the reality that we don't "grow down". But, nothing says we can't have our little time and our little space! Yay!
So true, I could not have said it any better.
Being a grown up is important for survival, but the times I get to be little, makes it all worth while...

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, BeTrue and BBBen
After a childhood of wetting, I was dry between 11 & 13. When I started again, I struggled for a while then, with head hung, I asked my mom to please put me back in diapers and rubber pants. We visited her friend at the pharmacy where a teenaged girl, not much older than me, "fitted" me with the correct size. I remember going through the process without hesitation, as if I were hypnotized.

I wet the bed till around age 10. My parents always threatened to put me into diapers and I always wish they would have but was embarrassed and stopped wetting the bed and the option went away. Was cought many times as a kid sneaking them

I wasn’t diapered again. I was diapered for bed every night growing up until my mom insisted I diaper myself at age 13 or so.

ballyhooser said:
I wasn’t diapered again. I was diapered for bed every night growing up until my mom insisted I diaper myself at age 13 or so.

My wetting actually became more regular around 11-12. All mum said was: 'well, at least you're consistent'. She said she didn't mind me needing nappies but I was going to have to change myself - this was at around 13. After that she just made sure I had enough nappies and plastic pants and never really spoke of it much again apart from needing a size up every now and then. My nappies and plastics were uncovered around the house though - that actually helped me feel not so bad about them to be honest.

Reactions: bbMe, ChristianDiaperLover and BeTrue
BeTrue said:
true I believe it, still kind of wish I had a better childhood, it was... lets just say it was a bit dark :/

• Sad
Reactions: DinoFrant, BeTrue and Albertapampers
true I believe it, still kind of wish I had a better childhood, it was... lets just say it was a bit dark :/
That’s not good !

My mom threatened to put me back in them. I fired back with “I’d like to see you try”. Well, let’s just say 2 big packs of Huggies were bought.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: bbMe, Davvyboy, Rezzu and 6 others
I'm so sorry. A lot of us share that truth sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Davvyboy and PullupAndy
justadreamer said:
My mom threatened to put me back in them. I fired back with “I’d like to see you try”. Well, let’s just say 2 big packs of Huggies were bought.
I had made the same “mistake” of challenging the threat, one time.
Did she bought the packs with you or did she just came home with them?

My mum was threatening to buy me Pampers quit often when I was little.
And sometimes she caught me staring at the diapers in the baby aisle of the supermarket.
One time - I think it was after she questioned me to buy Pampers – she even asked me directly, this is the story.

Every time we went grocery shopping, I was going to the N64 demo stand and played Bomberman 64.
It was a bigger supermarket with 2 floors, the N64 was on the second floor right next to the baby aisle.
So at times, when there weren’t so many people in the store, I lurked around the diapers, smelled the perfume, read the stuff on the packaging, like sizes and new implementations and sometimes even dared to touch the outer plastic of the packages.
This time my mother was surprisingly quicker than I expected or she followed me intentionally, I don’t know.

But she caught me staring at the biggest size 6 Pampers pack and didn’t hesitate to ask me what I was doing there.
I lied and told her: “I was searching you…”
Which she didn’t believe and snaped back with a laugh: “You search me by the diapers???”
I was kind of paralyzed after this and just looked at the floor, plus I had panic that some other customer would come now and wittnes all of this.
She left the shopping cart and stood now beside me, she leaned slightly down to me and asked knowingly:
“Hmm? What do you find so interesting here?”
I couldn’t muster an answer and giggled from embarrassment, I knew that she knew my interest.
And now my nightmare should become true and another mother with her child entered the aisle.
I was extreme nervous and just wanted to be out of that situation.
The other mother picked up some supplies and my mum wanted an answer from me, so she asked again, now even more directly:
“Do you want a pack of Pampers, perhaps?”
My inner voice screamed “YES!” but I couldn’t say it out loud.

Now the other mother was looking at us and I could tell she found this question to an almost 10-year-old kinda out of place.
I was so embarrassed that I ran to the shopping cart and told my mum “NO!” on the way to it.
My mother had a confused look on her face and gave the other woman a fake smile while walking back to me.
She rolled her eyes and I said: “So… I guess not…”
At that moment I knew I screwed up, and I should have just nodded my head or give any other hint of approval, to finally get my treasure.
I thought about asking her again at that very moment but hadn’t the courage to do it.

Every night after this I remembered this failed situation, sometime I thought it was a trick question and she would have never bought it for me, but I couldn’t be sure, so I stuck in this limbo of not knowing.
Then I had a talk with my mum about some embarrassing stuff, I don’t want to explain here, but at the end of that talk, my interest in diapers were mentioned.
I asked her if she had really bought me Pampers that day and she replied with:
“Yes… I thought if you really want them and you even steal them from friends, I rather buy you some Pampers…”
I was shell shocked and only said: “Ah… Ok…”

She could sense my disappointment and asked me: “Do you still want them?”
I just nodded my head this time, so she asked further: “Should we buy you some?”
At this point I wasn’t completely sure about all of it so I said something like: “I don’t know…”
Now my mother encouraged me and said the following:
“If you really want them, why not? You clearly like them. If I were you, I wouldn’t tell everyone about it, because some people find it odd or confusing, but at the end of the day you don’t hurt anybody with it.”
I was really relieved about that and told her: “Maybe… Next time…”
She cuddled me and told me some wise words: “Many people like different things, some people like doing things you couldn’t even think about. So, trust me you are not a freak or something like that.”
I cuddled her back and felt loved and understood, after hearing all this from her.
At the end she asked me: “Will you ask me about it or should I ask you another time?”
I just said “You, please…” and nothing more was said.

And she really did asked me another time a couple months later, at a vacation we had with the same befriended couple I stole the Pampers from, but that story I write another time if anyone want to hear it 😅😁

Attachments

• Pampers Storeshelf.png
    Pampers Storeshelf.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: bbMe, Rezzu, LittlebabykittenNia1337 and 8 others
justadreamer said:

I never had the guts to respond like that. How old were you?

Reactions: plasticpants1
I was always to scared to ask. I think my mom would have bought me some but I’m not sure. I was just always so scared. I even wet the bed on purpose a few times, after I had stopped doing it for real. Just always chickened out to ask for protection.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Vic92 said:
I never had the guts to respond like that. How old were you?
I was 9.

Reactions: Rezzu and LePew
Back