Did you ever ask your mom that you want to be diapered again as a kid?

padded1989 said:
yes my brother had them and i remember being jealous and asking for them back and those must have been the beginnings of my interest in wearing them. anyone else relate? it's interesting to think about that sequence of events
Absolutely. In my case I didn't have a younger sibling, but my friend across the street did. I was at her house and her little brother was running around in nothing but his Pampers, and I was SOOOO jealous. That was definitely the beginning of it for me. I was about five.

Last edited:
I remember asking my mom why I didn’t get to wear pull-ups to school when I was in pre-school (a fair number of the other kids were still in pull-ups).

I considered it, but I never did cause I wasn't sure how she'd react, especially with how long she had to change my diapers before I was potty trained, which was 5 years since I have cerebral palsy. I started wanting to wear around the age of 12. I mostly just wore when I could get them until I was around 18 when I got up the courage to walk to the local Walgreens and bought a pack of Depends.

LittleLynn said:
What kind of mechanic? I’m currently working on pinsetters
auto and truck mechanic, I might have misread, but thought that's what u were doing? What state are u in?

Last edited:
ARBBB2 said:
auto and truck mechanic, I might have misread, but thought that's what u were doing? What state are u in?
I’m in Michigan. I’ve been considering getting at least a part time automotive gig though at a small shop somewhere. Just so I can maybe branch out a little and be a more versatile mechanic in general. I’ve heard to not go to chain shops though cuz they typically take advantage of their employees and don’t really pay what you’re worth. Is that correct do you think?

CrossfireHurricane said:
My mom knew I wasn't lazy. Perhaps a little slower. Toilet training frustrated her and me. We tried. At first she thought something was wrong with me. When I was almost 4 she finally took me to the doctor's. A few tests and she found the reason. At the time I didn't really mind wearing a diaper. But by the time I was getting ready to go to kindergarten I knew other kids didn't have to wear a diaper. That's when I rebelled. Everyone knew I was wearing a diaper. Friends didn't really mined but others teased me all the time. It was the same way when I was in grammar school. By the time I went to jr. high I was better at hiding it. High school was never really an issue until I had an accident in school. By then everyone knew. School wasn't my favorite thing. I finally went to college and had my own room. So college was better. Now I'm a teacher and guidance counselor. Go figure?
You'd make for the perfect guidance counselor with what you went through. It's why to be a considerable drug counselor, you would've had to be a drug addict yourself. That's the only way to connect to recovering addicts.

I was a bed wetter till 8 but my parents used plastic sheets instead of diapers. When I was a little older I did summon up the courage to ask my mom. But since my dad controlled the finances, she told me to ask him instead. I did not have the courage for that so that was it.

Reactions: LittleLynn
LittleLynn said:
I’m in Michigan. I’ve been considering getting at least a part time automotive gig though at a small shop somewhere. Just so I can maybe branch out a little and be a more versatile mechanic in general. I’ve heard to not go to chain shops though cuz they typically take advantage of their employees and don’t really pay what you’re worth. Is that correct do you think?
I would agree although don't have any large shops in this area, I do know that the large shops (bodyshops) in mpls mn some are scammed over, but some are making awesome amounts of money!

Palle said:
Thanks for sharing, and sorry to ask about this old post of yours, but I would really like for you to explain a little further, if you don't mind doing so...
Did your mom or aunt sometimes diaper you during the day or was this just to avoid bedwetting?
Did you ask to be diapered or did they suggest it to you and you accepted the offer?
If you wore diapers, did you still use the toilet?
What kind of diapers did you use?
By preteen years, what ages are you more specifically referring to?
Check my older posts. I explained in detail

I asked my mom what diapers felt like when I was 5 had a little brother. So my mom diapered me up for the afternoon. I don't remember doing it. Bummer

Reactions: RothwellBC and antte91
My mom tells of a story of once we were out of diapers totally (about 9) I used to walk down the diaper aisle and ask if she thought the different types would fit me….

• Haha
Reactions: LittleRascal, LittleAndAlone and antte91
I never could ask... it was made pretty apparent that my mom was not okay with it when I was wearing them for bed at my grandma's. Shortly after this time, I did have accidents from holding in my poop and my brothers tormented me about it seemingly indefinitely until I turned about... 13/14? It was around the time I started smoking weed with them that they decided to not mess with me so bad. They adjusted their tactics to sending me on errands and tasks they didn't want to do which was far preferable to how badly they bullied me.

I made comments to one of my brothers in passing to see his response a few times but it was clear he wasn't interested. So I tried my best to keep it secret. The one time when i was 14 and my mom found an old goodnites stuffed in the bottom of my laundry basket before I could get it to the trash, she handled it poorly by immediately grilling me as I walked into the kitchen while she cooked dinner. I denied it of course, but she kept pressing about whose it could be and in a quick thinking response I said, "Well, if it's a baby diaper then I couldn't fit in it anyway, so I don't know what I'd be doing with it."

"...It wasn't a baby diaper it was a pull up."
"Well, I told you I don't know anything about it, so it obviously isn't mine." 🤷🏼‍♂️

She actually chuckled and got a sly look on her face while shaking her head. She 100% knew it was mine, but had to respect the chess move I made in that instance. Based on her essentially yelling at me right out the gate, I learned to become better at lying and hiding than opening up. No way would I ask for some and risk her getting mad and my brothers mocking me again.

Last edited:
I wasn't potty trained until I was a little over 5 due a medical reason. I do remember asking my mom about wearing them again when I was potty trained and got an earful from her about why I shouldn't wear diapers and how they're for babies etc. I think her defense she was tired of changing diapers for 5 years straight and sometimes got negative comments from some family members and friends about having an older kids in diapers despite my medical reasoning that she was glad she didn't have to deal with any of that anymore.

It's kind of sad because I've worn them long enough I remember how comfortable they felt and it's part of the reason I love to wear them as a DL now.

I never asked my mom to put me in diapers but I can remember one time after I got caught with a diaper and after mom took it from me trying to wet the bed in hopes that it would lead to mom putting me back in diapers but I wasn’t very successful at the time.

When I was nine, I was allowed to sleep without diapers if I agreed to take care of all the laundry if I wet the bed.

After about three months of doing laundry three or four days a week I asked my mom if I could go back in diapers at night. I soon realized a wet diaper is far better than a wet bed.

Reactions: JOCKMAN, Freddie07601 and BigKid25
quite a bit when I was 5 or so... one time she put them in the shopping kart and took them to the checkout before taking them away :cry:
I saw it and was disappointed but I didn't say anything.

Reactions: hersen and Freddie07601
DiaperedJeff said:
I asked my Mom to put me back in diapers when I was about 6. She promptly did and kept me that way for three days. I have loved cloth diapers and plastic pants ever since and my mother knew it. I now wear them 24/7. I wet at night. My wife accepts it.
Why only 3 days?

I got to wear baby diapers for years. Once I remember wearing them on a weekend and my mom asking why I still had it on and I told her I didn’t just need the diaper but I liked wearing one. Asked if it was ok and she said it was strange but fine if I wanted to keep wearing them. I remember one time a bathroom was tied up and I asked her to hurry and she just casually asked if I had a pamper on, and I did say yes and she just told me what’s the big deal anyways go in it. I never usually went both one and two in it but that day I couldn’t hold it so I pooped in the plastic backed pamper and she changed me not long after

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Rezzu, ryan8710 and 6 others
Well I didn't ask my Mum as much as she would regularly check with me that I was happier dealing with my bladder issues in nappies than anything else. By mid-teens she knew I was also very attracted to them but that was a better way to cope if anything in her view.

ARBBB2 said:
Awesome mother you have!!!!!
The Hot Mom on the block! 🤘

Reactions: TheDideeboy
Back