Did you ever ask your mom that you want to be diapered again as a kid?

CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
My mom knew I wasn't lazy. Perhaps a little slower. Toilet training frustrated her and me. We tried. At first she thought something was wrong with me. When I was almost 4 she finally took me to the doctor's. A few tests and she found the reason. At the time I didn't really mind wearing a diaper. But by the time I was getting ready to go to kindergarten I knew other kids didn't have to wear a diaper. That's when I rebelled. Everyone knew I was wearing a diaper. Friends didn't really mined but others teased me all the time. It was the same way when I was in grammar school. By the time I went to jr. high I was better at hiding it. High school was never really an issue until I had an accident in school. By then everyone knew. School wasn't my favorite thing. I finally went to college and had my own room. So college was better. Now I'm a teacher and guidance counselor. Go figure?
Your mom thought it was cognitive, at first? Why is that always the first place their minds go?!? I'm sorry.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Your mom thought it was cognitive, at first? Why is that always the first place their minds go?!? I'm sorry.

My mom knew I wasn't lazy. Perhaps a little slower. Toilet training frustrated her and me.
My mom never really saw me as cognitive "slower." I actually talked earlier and was always active and quickly understood what was happening.
Perhaps a littler slower for walking but other than that I was normal. The only thing was that I didn't take to toilet training. In fact I never got that. As soon we found out what was happening, the rest of the family never really treated me any different. The same way with my friends and teachers.

Reactions: Palle and SoggyGolfer
My mom never really saw me as cognitive "slower." I actually talked earlier and was always active and quickly understood what was happening.
Perhaps a littler slower for walking but other than that I was normal. The only thing was that I didn't take to toilet training. In fact I never got that. As soon we found out what was happening, the rest of the family never really treated me any different. The same way with my friends and teachers.
I'm glad they were nice to you.

Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till about 17 and diapers were pretty much needed for me at the time , my mom even reminded me to put on my diaper whenever we were traveling.
So you wore diapers only at bedtime until you were 17? Or was it 24/7? How’d you feel once you graduated to regular underwear? Did your interest in diapers as it relates to ABDL start then or before then?

I wore diapers and rubber pants for my bedwetting problems until I was 17. My mother had me wear diapers during the day when we travelled, even if it was only an hour or so in the car because she never trusted me not to have an accident, like doze off, fall asleep in the car. Also when we went to the movies or an amusement park, anywhere where she was afraid I'd have accidents and wet my pants. In those days, all we had were cloth diapers that had to be pinned together and mom never trusted me to pin my diapers on right or even pull my rubber pants up and make sure it covered all parts of my diapers. I know it seems foolish, but she did this until I stopped wetting my bed. By then I had a thing about wanting to have diapers on even though I didn't wet my bed, so when I came home from college the first time I asked her if I could wear diapers again and she let me.

Reactions: Blekyss, Brumas94 and Teddy02
LittleLynn said:
So you wore diapers only at bedtime until you were 17? Or was it 24/7? How’d you feel once you graduated to regular underwear? Did your interest in diapers as it relates to ABDL start then or before then?
Initially i wore them only at night but somewhere though puberty i started to like it more and more and secretly began wearing almost 24/7.

Reactions: DiaperGirly, Blekyss and LittleLynn
I have always loved being diapered. Scores of girls and women have seen me in diapers and think it is cute. Only cloth diapers and very thick ones.
I used to have hundreds of diapers. One of my brothers and my dad were major diaper wearers. My brother wears diapers and lingerie and he is now 71. His wife diapers him all the time. My wife and daughter love keeping me diapered. About 60 years of being diapered may not be just a phase. My mother took many pictures of me in diapers and always showed them to friends and family. I didn't know about that until after she died.

When I was in grade 2 I was bed wetting and wearing diapers to bed
I talked to mom and asked to wear diapers to school even though I was currently dry during the day
For reason I don't know she said ok
and I wore tape on diapers to school
I did have a couple accidents so glad I had them
kept them well hidden

Reactions: WillFord384, ChristianDiaperLover and mantilla
I never asked my mom to put me back in diapers but she would punish me when I had an accident for not getting to the potty quick enough because I was too busy playing and waited too long. So my punishment would be to spend the next week in diapers which were bulky cloth in those days and plastic pants which also included being teased by my older brother and sister about being a baby. Hey I was the baby of the family! So the pattern was set and after a couple of weeks I'd have another "accident" and get punished again. She finally stopped putting me back in diapers when I was ten as it was obvious I was wetting my pants on purpose. Then I'd get spanked and grounded for a week.

Reactions: wetaccident
LittleLynn said:
Omg thank you so much! What a warm welcome! And 68/hr? That’s crazy!! I only get a puny 22
better come to minnesota, i will put u to workn most mechanics here are 125 /hour, there help gets 30 to 50 per hour, I am paying my bodyman 35 cash/ hour

yes, many times

wearforsafety said:
Several times in my preteen years when I noticed that I go to toilet to often because of cold. Usually before sleep or if I need to go outside house.
But usually she ( or my aunt) noticed that before me. Always told me to ask If I feel tired, stressed or had to go to often to toilet. Encauraged me to use toilet whenever I can, but not to be shy if diapers need to be worn or used.
That was not really an issue in my childhood, to use or not use a diaper
Thanks for sharing, and sorry to ask about this old post of yours, but I would really like for you to explain a little further, if you don't mind doing so...
Did your mom or aunt sometimes diaper you during the day or was this just to avoid bedwetting?
Did you ask to be diapered or did they suggest it to you and you accepted the offer?
If you wore diapers, did you still use the toilet?
What kind of diapers did you use?
By preteen years, what ages are you more specifically referring to?

DonnieDiaper said:
My mother had no problem with me wearing diapers when SHE decided it was appropriate; but if I decided to wear them without her approval, it often lead to "problems"
Thanks for sharing, but sorry for being such a slow reader. However, do you mind telling us how old you might have been when this was a thing?

Last edited:
I never asked to be put back in diapers because I wet the bed every night and was never out of my night time diapers. By age 8 or 9 I started to like being diapered by my mom after my bath. I did regret the time when I was 12 or 13 and my mom told me to start diapering myself before bed. I missed being spread eagle on my or her bed and being pinned into my thick cloth diapers. I think the main reason was I would get erections regularly when she diapered me so she thought it best I did it myself.

Reactions: diaperkool
I did but only once when I got caught trying to take one of my youngest brothers I was like 4-6 if I remember right. She wasn't angry but she made it clear that it wasn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I have a vague recollection of telling my mom that I wanted diapers for Christmas. I may have been maybe 5 or 6. I was promptly told that I was too big for diapers and didn't need them. That was the one and only time.

The background story is that I got the idea of asking for diapers for Christmas from a friend. One day we were playing at her house and I told her I liked diapers. She said just to ask for them as a gift.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, BeTrue, mantilla and 1 other person
No. I started thinking about it when I was 12 or 13 but never got the courage to ask. I would make makeshift diapers occasionally with various degrees of success, but not often. Around age 19, I got up the courage to walk to the local Walgreens after she had gone to bed and buy a package of Depends and she was sitting on the couch when I walked in. She asked me if I was having problems and I said no and we haven't really talked about it since, but she definitely knows I wear diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lostdiapersboy said:
Was it pullup or diaper
it was fairly thick cloth diapers

yes my brother had them and i remember being jealous and asking for them back and those must have been the beginnings of my interest in wearing them. anyone else relate? it's interesting to think about that sequence of events

Reactions: BeTrue
ARBBB2 said:
better come to minnesota, i will put u to workn most mechanics here are 125 /hour, there help gets 30 to 50 per hour, I am paying my bodyman 35 cash/ hour
What kind of mechanic? I’m currently working on pinsetters

Back