Diaper bulge.

Seashore123 said:
I always wear jeans when I pamp up in public. They're always thick enough to hide the bulge :3
Same! I usually find they're more than adequate and usually wear just a diaper underneath. Sometimes I'll rock just basketball shorts if it's warm out and so far as far as I'm aware, I still don't think anyone has noticed.

Reactions: Diprs2
I am lucky that I work from home most of the time and can wear looser fitting clothes (sweat pants, gym shorts, bulky shorts or pants) to conceal my diaper. (I wear the Abena M4 Plastic Backed diaper as well.). However there are times I have to go into the office, visit a client site, attend a conference, or go out with friends, I tend to wear tighter fitting kahkis or jeans because I have the problem of the diaper sagging the more I wet it and do not want to have it fall off before I have a chance to change it. As for looking down at it, I find that most normal people are not looking down at area unless you draw attention to it which I try not to. Most people in my case are more interested in what I have to say (I do IT consulting) than how I look. As for keeping clean and rest of the whole diaper bulge. Yes, I am always carrying a small diaper bag with me as I never want to be with essentials (diapers, powder, and wipes) for too long so as to minimize smells and time I am in a wet diaper. The diaper bag I carry is actually a lunch bag similar to what I used to carry when I worked full time in an office setting. (https://www.target.com/p/igloo-nostalgia-lunch-sack-olive/-/A-76858022#lnk=sametab) It looks similar to a duffel bag or a weekender bag that could be used for anything. I also try to use fragrance free baby , wipes, etc so not give off any smells. Finally, I always a mental note of the number of restrooms, their location , and number of people using them in case so I can change myself without drawing attention to it. I hope this helps.

I recently started working a night job at my university and I've done every shift padded with jeans. People tend to not notice regardless of what role I'm working. If I'm doing front desk, there's zero risk. If I'm walking around the dorms and checking in with the staff, usually it's dark enough that it's not obvious.
I also have worn to lectures/exams and people haven't noticed

Reactions: Diprs2 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Most of it is in your mind. You KNOW you have soaked and bulged up diaper. Others don't. I always wear a Betterdry with a light booster when in office. But the jeans conceal it perfectly. If it is really swollen up the jeans goes down a bit over the time. You would actually have to monitor my ass for the whole day and then fast forward the clip in high speed to notice that. Noone does that so just be confident and dress accordingly. I also wear a black body over the diaper so a diaper flash is impossible. Looks just like a tucked in shirt.

Cheers

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Diprs2 and jdinvirginia
NabePup said:
Same! I usually find they're more than adequate and usually wear just a diaper underneath. Sometimes I'll rock just basketball shorts if it's warm out and so far as far as I'm aware, I still don't think anyone has noticed.
basketball shorts x3 oh my gosh. you're braver than I am

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and NabePup
One of the problems with adult diapers is that they are quickly folded for packaging and compressed and inserted into the packaging moments after formation. Locked in the packaging for months those packaging folds tend to hold that shape which if not 'worked-out will create those front and back pouches.

It is the reason, I take the time to press (work) -out those packaging folds as part of preparation of putting the diaper on. That folding them in half along their length and pressing-out from the center both helps to reduce the packaging folds and the pouches that occur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and slimjiminy
Edgewater said:
It is the reason, I take the time to press (work) -out those packaging folds as part of preparation of putting the diaper on. That folding them in half along their length and pressing-out from the center both helps to reduce the packaging folds and the pouches that occur.
I agree. I like mine snug for overnight and you can't get snugness in a cloth-backed without de-creasing the folds and straightening out with the "center fold" process.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Yes, No matter what I wear I have a diaper bulge! This is especially noticeable at least to me by the end of the day when I am working. But as stated by others only we notice nobody else is looking at your crotch! As they say in the Movies at an accident scene Move on Folks NOTHING to SEE HERE! ;)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
fredy552 said:
Yes, No matter what I wear I have a diaper bulge! This is especially noticeable at least to me by the end of the day when I am working. But as stated by others only we notice nobody else is looking at your crotch! As they say in the Movies at an accident scene Move on Folks NOTHING to SEE HERE! ;)
So right, no one notices but they sure would notice wet pants.

Reactions: fredy552, Diprs2 and Lethdale
I do remember wearing to work and wearing cargo shorts in the summer. I was trying some new diapers and though the diapers were a bit thick . I was running late so I didnt think too much of it. So we were now reporting to work in a new building and the doors were and front glass windows were mirrored. So as I went to enter I couldnt believe the bulge in the front of my shorts. It was indeed noticeable. So I tried best to sort of hide my bottom. Things like stand behind stacked boxes or behind a chair. We do electrical work so we'd be out in the field with partners. So I luckily had a bag of extra clothes and some thin adult pull on underwear . So I had to change in the employee bathroom and stash the thick diaper in the bag. I was lucky I had extra gear. So if Im wearing shorts in the summer It will need to be thinner diapers or pull ups.

greatlake5 said:
I think everyone who is IC understand that having a diaper bulge is sometimes obvious. What I'm saying is that I often experience flooding during the day. In fact I typically have a flash flood sometimes. Which at the point my diaper becomes more obvious. The diaper bulge can sometimes be difficult to hide. I usually change my wet diaper (Abena plastic backed) between 4 to 5 hours. But every once in a while I add a quality booster (Eternadry contour doubler) when I know I'll be unable to change. Like a longer shopping trip or simply away from home for an extended period of time. And when my diaper is fairly wet and later during the day I'll have a flash flood that makes my diaper swell to the point that my diaper becomes more obvious. I'm pretty good at hiding my diaper (darker baggy pants and shirt with a comfortable sport jacket). But when my diaper gets really soaked the bulge grows thicker. Especially with the booster. What are your tips to prevent others to see it? Of course I do have an emergency pack but I don't carry it around with me. Most of the time I stop the trip and simply go home. But when you can't, what do you do?
hello my friend. I seen you are sometimes using a NS booster. I think everyone knows I love my NS products. But I have found a booster I like better every bit as good but cheaper. made by Seni. They are contour and 11"x25". I think on the 11" but I know the 25" is correct. I very seldom unfold them all the way I just like them to set between the leak guards on my mega max. But they are very very thirsty. The only thing much different from others besides the price is they do not have an adhesive. To me I like that part because some times if I just leak a little stool but my diaper is salvageable I like to remove the booster and chunk it and place another. NS makes a great booster but the tape on the back almost always rips the top sheet of my diaper coming loose. Seni pads on AMazon bought in a case are as low as 45 cents each. I love NS I think hands down they are the best diaper made. But I do not tell people to use things I do not use myself. You can buy a single bag and try them if not wanting to splurge on a case but my bet is you will love them.

I am always sharing this link because hands down I think they are the best for the buck. I know one thing, we are all trying to save a buck in today's economy. If you are a prime member the shipping is free.

I wear and wet my diaper at work, a professional setting (I have a Ph.D.) with casual dress and I am reasonably sure that no one knows I am wearing a diaper, let alone a wet diaper. If people know or at least suspect I have on a diaper, I am definitely not treated any differently. Sure there is a diaper bulge after I wet a few times, but my untucked shirt, sweater or sport coat conceals my wet diaper. Actually, the bulge is most noticeable when I am sitting. I also take precautions to make sure that I smell fresh and clean even after being wet for 8 hours by putting 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper before I diaper up. Just use your favorite search engine for "scented oils." There are many different scents but baby powder scent makes more SENSE than any others available. Another important variable is to know the nexus between wetting frequency, volume, and diaper capacity. A wet spot on the back of light colored pants from a press-out leak would more than likely disclose to others that you have a wet diaper needing to be changed. "Know thyself...know thy diapers."

Zeke said:
I don’t mind the waddling like a duck, but I refuse to quack!
Omg brilliant

Back