Caught my Sister wearing my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea that any of this is “genetic“ is a complete misunderstanding of what genetics is.

On the other hand family members share all kinds of experiences, stories and memories, taboos, expectations and behaviour patterns, consciously and unconsciously.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Nore is that what I meant! I just meant what a stranger maybe wouldn't tell a stranger (especially if age enters into it) is different within a family demographic.
-
GISW
Oh oh my bad I completely misunderstood that my apologies

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
sinceiwassmall said:
I think the idea that any of this is “genetic“ is a complete misunderstanding of what genetics is.

On the other hand family members share all kinds of experiences, stories and memories, taboos, expectations and behaviour patterns, consciously and unconsciously.
I agree with that I just meant that sometime genetics involve how screwed on someones head is

Reactions: Diprs2 and sinceiwassmall
if she didn't intend for you to find out, bringing it up might come off as intrusive. as curious as it is it might be best to just leave it alone.

edit: I just realized it said YOUR goodnites. that means she must know about you wearing them, I guess since it was one of your belongings you have the grounds to at least bring it up.

Last edited:
CuteFantasy said:
edit: I just realized it said YOUR goodnites. that means she must know about you wearing them, I guess since it was one of your belongings you have the grounds to at least bring it up.
That and well the situation has already been resolved with a happy ending :)

Reactions: Diprs2 and TigerDL
Of all the tales that get told...this one seems genuine. I appreciate it and so glad it resolved in such a positive way.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, Prairie and 1 other person
sinceiwassmall said:

Genetics can "steer" people in specific directions. It's no guarantee who decides to continue down the path and how strongly

Reactions: Diprs2
If you're sure she's wearing them for fun, I don't think it'd hurt to offer to buy her a box of Goodnites for herself. At 14, it's hard to get stuff like that so I'm sure she'd appreciate it and be more open about talking about it with you. She's very likely very embarrassed about talking about diapers so I wouldn't push and let her bring it up.

Reactions: chiaochai
Sheepies said:
If you're sure she's wearing them for fun, I don't think it'd hurt to offer to buy her a box of Goodnites for herself. At 14, it's hard to get stuff like that so I'm sure she'd appreciate it and be more open about talking about it with you. She's very likely very embarrassed about talking about diapers so I wouldn't push and let her bring it up.
She did get her some of her own :p

Reactions: TigerDL and Sheepies
GoodniteQueen said:
She cried tears of joy realizing she wasn't alone and weird ,that she had a older sister who would always love and support her. I went out and bought her a pack to enjoy herself
This is so awesome right here. Bless you! If my mom or sibling had sat me down, told me it was OK how I felt about diapers, and then gave me diapers to wear, it would've been life-changing for me!

Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, peacefullydiapered and 7 others
LuvMyDiapers said:
This is so awesome right here. Bless you! If my mom or sibling had sat me down, told me it was OK how I felt about diapers, and then gave me diapers to wear, it would've been life-changing for me!
I wholeheartedly agree with you. My mom freaked out, called me abnormal and made threats when she caught me at 13. I wish I could go back and be honest with her and tell her that I truly did want to wear them all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, peacefullydiapered and 2 others
Do your parents know you wear still? Have any idea how they would react knowing you got her goodnites? Just curious because my parents wouldn’t get me any kind of protection when i started wetting the bed. Long story short i went to my grandmother, she bought me a pack of goodnites every week, one time i got caught with them and my parents made my grandmother come get them and they scolded her but of course she gave them back to me; i think she had some time of DL in her, she used a whole pack of cushies i bought when they first came out i was so upset lol

Reactions: Diprs2
No but knowing them they would be off put and I would get so much shit for buying diapers
DiaperSWAG said:
Do your parents know you wear still? Have any idea how they would react knowing you got her goodnites? Just curious because my parents wouldn’t get me any kind of protection when i started wetting the bed. Long story short i went to my grandmother, she bought me a pack of goodnites every week, one time i got caught with them and my parents made my grandmother come get them and they scolded her but of course she gave them back to me; i think she had some time of DL in her, she used a whole pack of cushies i bought when they first came out i was so upset lol
No They don't know it would probably off put them and try to discourage us but would still love us, I would get so much shit for buying some for my sis though

• Wow
Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, peacefullydiapered and 1 other person
GoodniteQueen said:
No but knowing them they would be off put and I would get so much shit for buying diapers
No They don't know it would probably off put them and try to discourage us but would still love us, I would get so much shit for buying some for my sis though
Lol thats what i thought you where going to say. That’s awesome that you two can bond over it though. Hope you helped her with a good hiding spot for them. I am the oldest out of 4 and I know none of my siblings are into diapers

Reactions: Diprs2 and RedPandaDL
Ohhohoho they'll never find the body me
DiaperSWAG said:
Lol thats what i thought you where going to say. That’s awesome that you two can bond over it though. Hope you helped her with a good hiding spot for them. I am the oldest out of 4 and I know none of my siblings are into diapers
Oh they'll never find the body mwahhahahaahahah

Reactions: babydl and Diprs2
GoodniteQueen said:
Ohhohoho they'll never find the body me
Oh they'll never find the body mwahhahahaahahah
Nice, i had some clever and some not so clever spots lol i was probably caught 3 times and after that i think they gave up yelling at me because I wasn’t going to stop because who likes wet sheets and laundry every day

Reactions: Diprs2 and PaciL0ver
This thread reminded me of something a little odd that i noticed while i was over at my sisters the other day. She went out to her garage for a cigarette and i followed her to chat (i dont smoke cigarettes) and while i was out there i noticed a pack of girls goodnites sitting out there, she has a handful of kids yes, but none of them are big enough to wear goodnites and especially not her daughter who is the youngest. Im starting to wonder if those were actually my sisters since they are both too big for the kids and in a spot that normally only my sister frequents. They looked like they only had a couple taken out and they weren't the l/xl so im unsure (maybe she got a pack that was too small for her and hid it out there?) Ill be going to see her later today so when she heads out for a smoke i can glance over and see if they are still there and maybe ask a question or two if i feel confident enough.

Reactions: babydl and Diprs2
Babyspace1947 said:
I wholeheartedly agree with you. My mom freaked out, called me abnormal and made threats when she caught me at 13. I wish I could go back and be honest with her and tell her that I truly did want to wear them all the time.
My mom never caught me wearing but had said before that if her children ever wear diapers she would kill us (pretty sure she was joking about that last part but either way shes very against it)

Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
Sundae said:
This thread reminded me of something a little odd that i noticed while i was over at my sisters the other day. She went out to her garage for a cigarette and i followed her to chat (i dont smoke cigarettes) and while i was out there i noticed a pack of girls goodnites sitting out there, she has a handful of kids yes, but none of them are big enough to wear goodnites and especially not her daughter who is the youngest. Im starting to wonder if those were actually my sisters since they are both too big for the kids and in a spot that normally only my sister frequents. They looked like they only had a couple taken out and they weren't the l/xl so im unsure (maybe she got a pack that was too small for her and hid it out there?) Ill be going to see her later today so when she heads out for a smoke i can glance over and see if they are still there and maybe ask a question or two if i feel confident enough.
Maybe someone she knows has kids who outgrew them or stopped needing them, and gave them to your sister to save until her kids get older. See if the package has fewer in it than before.

Reactions: Diprs2, peacefullydiapered, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Sundae said:
Im starting to wonder if those were actually my sisters since they are both too big for the kids and in a spot that normally only my sister frequents. They looked like they only had a couple taken out and they weren't the l/xl so im unsure (maybe she got a pack that was too small for her and hid it out there?) Ill be going to see her later today so when she heads out for a smoke i can glance over and see if they are still there and maybe ask a question or two if i feel confident enough.

It could also just be a coincidence... When we found out we were pregnant with the newest of our family, we received several packs of diapers of various sizes, a couple of them were open with a few missing. Baby grows out of the size it finishes potty training, etc.

On the other hand, you should be able to tell if there are more missing when you visit her next...

Reactions: Diprs2 and DL232
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back