Caught my Sister wearing my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I caught my sister wearing my goodnites and I want to ask her what's up but I don't know how. How should I go about this I think she's might a dl

• Wow
Reactions: littledreamers333, Jorelaxed, espectro and 13 others
This will be interesting.

For a real reply. My advice is let her bring it up.

Reactions: wetnights and Sheepies
How old is she?

But I do agree with tails1234, letting them bring it up first might be a good idea to they don't feel anxious or pressured.

I guess one more questions does she know you're a dl?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and perlFerret
GoodniteQueen said:
I caught my sister wearing my goodnites and I want to ask her what's up but I don't know how. How should I go about this I think she's might a dl

Just be cool about it, if you're 100% sure then maybe say "they are comfy aren't they, it's okay I think they are comfy too :giggle:"; then try to continue the conversation...

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, wetnights and 1 other person
Does she know you are a DL?

Reactions: wetnights
GoodniteQueen said:
If you ever “catch”her wearing again put one of your diapers on so it very visible to her and ask her that way ( perhaps wearing the diaper as a pair of panties or shorts)

Seeing you in a diaper should put her at ease and be willing to talk to you about it.

Reactions: dbv88, Diprs2, peacefullydiapered and 4 others
Billies1 said:
If you ever “catch”her wearing again put one of your diapers on so it very visible to her and ask her that way ( perhaps wearing the diaper as a pair of panties or shorts)

Seeing you in a diaper should put her at ease and be willing to talk to you about it.
That's actually what I was sort of thinking. Or if she or her sister isn't not comfortable wearing in front of her, leaving DL related things out on purpose to make her sister aware that she's ok discussing it maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, peacefullydiapered, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
GoodniteQueen said:
You could leave her an abdl diaper with a note saying "let me know what you think of these" (depending on her personality, your relationship with her and a multitude of other factors of course). If you do connect with her on the topic, let us know how it went. All the best!

Reactions: Littledragon87, Diprs2, peacefullydiapered and 1 other person
She might know that I'm a dl she probably knows something is up

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, Billies1 and 3 others
GoodniteQueen said:
She might know that I'm a dl she probably knows something is up
Maybe she was just trying them to see what it was all about. Nothing wrong with exploring something new.

Reactions: Littledragon87, Diprs2, Billies1 and 3 others
PinkAndLittle said:
How old is she?

But I do agree with tails1234, letting them bring it up first might be a good idea to they don't feel anxious or pressured.

I guess one more questions does she know you're a dl?
She's 14 and she probably knows what's up I stopped wetting the bed couple years ago then again I was sick recently

Reactions: espectro, Diprs2, Billies1 and 3 others
Ultimately you know your sister way better than any of us would. All we can do is give different ideas on how to bring it up if you think it wouldn't put her in an uncomfortable situation. I think leafgoalie's idea isn't a bad one if that kind of soft but direct approach works with the relationship/friendship with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, perlFerret and 1 other person
Ah 14, that's definitely an age for exploring/figuring yourself out. I think I was about that age the first time I got a hold of a goodnites sample many years before I developed some IC issues

Reactions: paul484819, Diprs2, wetnights and 3 others
PinkAndLittle said:
Ultimately you know your sister way better than any of us would. All we can do is give different ideas on how to bring it up if you think it wouldn't put her in an uncomfortable situation. I think leafgoalie's idea isn't a bad one if that kind of soft but direct approach works with the relationship/friendship with her.
I'll probably confess to her and see if that opens up any dialogue and then probably do something like that

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and RedPandaDL
Wish me luck guys

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, perlFerret and 9 others
Best of luck!

Reactions: camperspampers1
GoodniteQueen said:
She's 14 and she probably knows what's up I stopped wetting the bed couple years ago then again I was sick recently
If that is the case, she may just think they were leftover, and maybe you saved them for just in case.

Reactions: Diprs2
Good luck to you.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I’d say leave it be, best not to make her feel embarrassed. But how do you know? Did you see her with it?

Reactions: PrettyGirl76, Diprs2 and Drynites96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back