Caught my Sister wearing my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prairie said:
Could easily be wearing for a period.
True, but she admitted otherwise

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 1 other person
well of all the "I got caught" stories we have had on this site, this has to be one of the better ones.

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, CuriousFabio, Diprs2 and 9 others
Probably because another dl caught them

Reactions: CrayonRocket, Diprs2, Palle and 4 others
indeed. I hope this works out well for both of you.

Reactions: Diprs2 and peacefullydiapered
I don’t mean to pry, but it sounds like your sister has some… well… incontinence or bedwetting issues

Reactions: Diprs2
Mickael75 said:
I don’t mean to pry, but it sounds like your sister has some… well… incontinence or bedwetting issues
Thank you for considering privacy I did ask her if she was having any issues she said part of her wanted to try it

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and RedPandaDL
Ok so she’s more on the curiosity (if not DL) side, which is certainly better

Definitely didn't feel like taking her to doctor with my parents in germany I am an adult but they might want to be here if something big were wrong

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and RedPandaDL
But yeah all is well

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
GoodniteQueen said:
But yeah all is well
Not exactly sure if everything’s fine (healthwise, if she has some issues) in the end, but it seems like you’re handling well the situation :)

Mickael75 said:
Not exactly sure if everything’s fine (healthwise, if she has some issues) in the end, but it seems like you’re handling well the situation :)
Nah No health issues and ive had to take care of my sister in the past

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, TigerDL and 4 others
Great to hear it was a happy ending, also great to have helped <3

GoodniteQueen said:
Nah No health issues and ive had to take care of my sister in the past
Sounds like you are handling the situation very well. It is nice that she has an older sister to talk to, especially about things like this. All the best to you!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Ya best leave fantasy

Best and most wholesome thing i've read in a while!

She is incredibly lucky to have you as a mental support in this.

Odds for this to happen must be in the millions if not billions 😂

Reactions: CuriousFabio and Diprs2
This is so wholesome! Im happy for you and your sister becoming much closer, diaper wearing is a deeply personal thing so the fact that you both can bond over it is something that i think you should treasure. Congarats, you are extremely lucky. (I know that is misspelled its like that on purpose)

Reactions: DelC, CuriousFabio, Diprs2 and 2 others
So what was her reaction of knowing you liked them too or did u tell her you also liked them ?
did u say that if she needed some ull help or if she needs things like this?

guest said:
So what was her reaction of knowing you liked them too or did u tell her you also liked them ?
did u say that if she needed some ull help or if she needs things like this?
She cried tears of joy realizing she wasn't alone and weird ,that she had a older sister who would always love and support her. I went out and bought her a pack to enjoy herself

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, CrayonRocket, CuriousFabio and 22 others
GoodniteQueen said:
She cried tears of joy realizing she wasn't alone and weird ,that she had a older sister who would always love and support her. I went out and bought her a pack to enjoy herself
Oh that is so sweet of you! I'm glad it worked out well for both of you! All the best!

Reactions: CrayonRocket, Diprs2 and antte91
I have a twin brother who is also a DL. I think it’s strong evidence that this fetish is not random. Seems like there must have been definitive things (within our genetics and/or upbringing) that made us both DLs.

Last edited:
Reactions: espectro, CrayonRocket, Diprs2 and 9 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back