Caught my Sister wearing my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
diapers161 said:
I have a twin brother who is also a DL. I think it’s strong evidence that this fetish is not random. Seems like there must have been definitive things (within our genetics and/or upbringing) that made us both DLs.
I also have a sibling that is within the abdl community. I have often wondered if it was genetic or upbringing...

Reactions: Diprs2 and abdilly
Cou
tdlrfootedpjs said:
I also have a sibling that is within the abdl community. I have often wondered if it was genetic or upbringing...
Could be either or both affect the wiring of a person ill treasure her regardless

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, TigerDL and 1 other person
Pretty sure my brother is too. Maybe have that discussion when the pandemic ends.

Reactions: Diprs2, BabyHailey1977 and tdlrfootedpjs
Ca
Subtlerustle said:
Pretty sure my brother is too. Maybe have that discussion when the pandemic ends.
Careful with that regardless I wish you good luck and good days

Reactions: Diprs2, abdilly, TigerDL and 1 other person
wait a minute, you caught her wearing your diapers? duh

Am I the only one weirded by that it is talking about a 14 year old?

Reactions: pampersguy827, Deleted member 41047 and BabyHailey1977
what did you get her ? just pull ups or do you have actual diapers and is that something that she might want or other abdl items ? :) you never wrote your age? curious

Reactions: Diprs2
2012Stroke said:
I thought about that too, but the conversation has remained more supportive than anything.

Reactions: Angelapinks and TigerDL
Speaking about siblings, my brother and his wife know I wear diapers as an ab/dl, but when he was much younger and we both still lived at home, I found some playboys he had and the pictures of adults wearing diapers in playboy were either cut out or highlighted, asked him about it and he said he found it interesting, but have never talked about his tendencies since, I know he got caught reading a playboy at work on his noon break and there was a lot of negative crap that went on at work about it. We have a or should I say had a very strange mother, so I wonder if its upbringing or in the jeans????

GoodniteQueen said:
She cried tears of joy realizing she wasn't alone and weird ,that she had a older sister who would always love and support her. I went out and bought her a pack to enjoy herself
Awr! Times like these in this community are so heart warming!!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

Reactions: Diprs2, peacefullydiapered, antte91 and 1 other person
guest said:
what did you get her ? just pull ups or do you have actual diapers and is that something that she might want or other abdl items ? :) you never wrote your age? curious
Maybe that's personal.
-
GISW

diapers161 said:
I have a twin brother who is also a DL. I think it’s strong evidence that this fetish is not random. Seems like there must have been definitive things (within our genetics and/or upbringing) that made us both DLs.
Are they on this site yet?
-
GISW

I'm going to ask a stupid question and maybe it was mentioned as I didn't read all 4 pages, but was she having a heavy menstrual flow?

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Maybe that's personal.
-
GISW
Actually, she has her age on her profile

2012Stroke said:
It's different in families
...surely?
-
GISW

guest said:
It was pretty obvious to me that it was Goodnites. And I don’t think we should be encouraging her to steer her sister toward AB stuff. Her age is on her profile.

dogboy said:
I'm going to ask a stupid question and maybe it was mentioned as I didn't read all 4 pages, but was she having a heavy menstrual flow?
No. You might want to read the rest of the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
It's different in families
...surely?
-
GISW
Of course it's different I love my sister but not like that

Reactions: peacefullydiapered, checkingoutall and BabyHailey1977
GoodniteQueen said:
Of course it's different I love my sister but not like that
Nore is that what I meant! I just meant what a stranger maybe wouldn't tell a stranger (especially if age enters into it) is different within a family demographic.
-
GISW

Dang my older brother (10 years) is abdl as well. This thread is the first I'm hearing of how common it is.

Reactions: Bigguydl, Diprs2, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back