Biggest "baby" nappies in uk

HappyNappin said:
Asda didn't change the nappies, they changed their suppliers.
The new ones are made by drylock in the Czech Republic, the old ones where made in Sweden, which points squarely at them being Libero, the baby brand of essity, same company that makes tena products.
I have a few of the old 20kg+ little angels 6+, I'd really like to get a hold of some Libero size 7 to compare them with.
I have tried Libero size 7 and it's a very capable nappy i got them on Amazon. 🚼 🥰

Reactions: pampers8
michaelmc said:
I have tried Libero size 7 and it's a very capable nappy i got them on Amazon. 🚼 🥰
How stretchy are the tabs on the libero size 7?

pampers8 said:
How stretchy are the tabs on the libero size 7?
Good but with tab extentions this isn't a problem 🥰 i can't wait to try new asda nappies ! 😍

michaelmc said:
Good but with tab extentions this isn't a problem 🥰 i can't wait to try new asda nappies ! 😍
What are these tab extensions I see mentioned? Is this something you can buy or are they DIY?

dfabuk said:
What are these tab extensions I see mentioned? Is this something you can buy or are they DIY?
Cut the back of a nappy with it's tabs intact then cut that in half giving you to extentions that will let you wear a baby nappy im a 43" waist and it works for me! 🥰

Reactions: dfabuk
HappyNappin said:
Asda didn't change the nappies, they changed their suppliers.
The new ones are made by drylock in the Czech Republic, the old ones where made in Sweden, which points squarely at them being Libero, the baby brand of essity, same company that makes tena products.
I have a few of the old 20kg+ little angels 6+, I'd really like to get a hold of some Libero size 7 to compare them with.
I have like 5 full big packs of the old 6+! Saving them for a rainy day 😂

Reactions: pampers8
Pamperswearer said:
I have like 5 full big packs of the old 6+! Saving them for a rainy day 😂
I would pay a considerable sum for an pack of Tesco baby essentials size 6, they where also liberos and they where utterly amazing.
I think I have 3 individual nappies stashed in a shoebox somewhere, they where the first actual nappies I bought and there dear to my heart.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
HappyNappin said:
I would pay a considerable sum for an pack of Tesco baby essentials size 6, they where also liberos and they where utterly amazing.
I think I have 3 individual nappies stashed in a shoebox somewhere, they where the first actual nappies I bought and there dear to my heart.
I had some a while back that I ended up selling on!

Pamperswearer said:
I had some a while back that I ended up selling on!
I saw some for sale last year and was seriously contemplating a 500 mile round trip to get them.
I decided it was a bit much so gave up with that.

Back