Are Megamax diapers good for a new DL?

Abreeze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are Northshore’s Megamax adult-diaper a good diaper to start with? I’ve never worn a diaper before but was looking for advice on a good ground to start on.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Fredsmart
You can' go wrong with those. Especially to start.

footedpjs said:
You can' go wrong with those. Especially to start.
Thank you for the advice. Do you know of any other brands I should look at starting out?

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
Abreeze said:
Are Northshore’s Megamax adult-diaper a good diaper to start with? I’ve never worn a diaper before but was looking for advice on a good ground to start on.
Megamax is a pretty high quality medical diaper with some nice anesthetic choices.

If you can afford a package then I highly recommend them. But do yourself a favor and order their free samples so you can test drive them for yourself.

TheGrimmRetails said:
Megamax is a pretty high quality medical diaper with some nice anesthetic choices.

If you can afford a package then I highly recommend them. But do yourself a favor and order their free samples so you can test drive them for yourself.
I’m sorry, you said free samples??

Reactions: McClayne
Abreeze said:
I’m sorry, you said free samples??
Loving your reaction 😄, i could just imagine you drinking coffee while reading that and doing a classic comedic choke spit out of pure shock.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinkman123, McClayne, charliee and 1 other person
MullbG said:
Loving your reaction 😄, i could just imagine you drinking coffee while reading that and doing a classic comedic choke spit out of pure shock.
It’s certainly a shock to hear, I would think that even for companies diapers of any sort aren’t cheap to produce let alone give away as samples.

Abreeze said:
It’s certainly a shock to hear, I would think that even for companies diapers of any sort aren’t cheap to produce let alone give away as samples.
True that, anyways megamaxes are like the rolls royce of diapers, smooth, sultry, bulky and comfortable. Can't go wrong there, although if you've never tried, perhaps you could consider starting from the thinner end of the spectrum like Tena Maxi or Ultima, gives you're thighs a warming up before the actual bulk. See what your preference is after.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Abreeze
BetterDry 24/7 are a good choice too, if you are looking for something that's good quality but cheaper than the MegaMax. Absorbent enough to get you through the day without having to worry about leaks, and they get nice and bulky when wet. Just make sure you know how to fluff them, as they are very hard and compressed when they come straight out of the packaging. And the leak guards tend to stick to the backing, but are easy to pull apart so they stand upright.

Reactions: Pinkman123, charliee, huggiesthick and 1 other person
MullbG said:
True that, anyways megamaxes are like the rolls royce of diapers, smooth, sultry, bulky and comfortable. Can't go wrong there, although if you've never tried, perhaps you could consider starting from the thinner end of the spectrum like Tena Maxi or Ultima, gives you're thighs a warming up before the actual bulk. See what your preference is after.
I feel as though I’m almost sure I’d want something bulkier. Are there upsides to thinner diapers that bulkier ones don’t have or is it seriously just a matter of preference?

PooMinara said:
BetterDry 24/7 are a good choice too, if you are looking for something that's good quality but cheaper than the MegaMax. Absorbent enough to get you through the day without having to worry about leaks, and they get nice and bulky when wet. Just make sure you know how to fluff them, as they are very hard and compressed when they come straight out of the packaging. And the leak guards tend to stick to the backing, but are easy to pull apart so they stand upright.
Thank you. I’ll keep in mind that there is a cheaper alternative.

Abreeze said:
I feel as though I’m almost sure I’d want something bulkier. Are there upsides to thinner diapers that bulkier ones don’t have or is it seriously just a matter of preference?

Only if you're wearing around other people and you are aiming for stealth. Also a bit easier to hide if that should be necessary.

Abreeze said:
Thank you. I’ll keep in mind that there is a cheaper alternative.

They are made by the same company that produces Crinklz (Thrust Vector). BetterDry are their medical range.

PooMinara said:
Only if you're wearing around other people and you are aiming for stealth. Also a bit easier to hide if that should be necessary.
For now I’m planning on just keeping it at home. I haven’t established any routine nor do I have much experience even at home, but maybe if I had everything figured out I’d be wearing one in public. Only time will tell.

PooMinara said:
They are made by the same company that produces Crinklz (Thrust Vector). BetterDry are their medical range.
I’ve actually heard of crinklz before but, I’m not exactly familiar with the terminology. What do you mean by medical range?

Abreeze said:
Starting with a Megamax has the same energy as if your first car was a brand new BMW.

Reactions: eastcoastdl and CLPP
Tranquility you can get a free sample also

DinoFran said:
Starting with a Megamax has the same energy as if your first car was a brand new BMW.
Will it ruin other brands for me?

Reactions: Jonnythepony and DinoFrant
DaBiscuit90 said:
Tranquility you can get a free sample also
So I heard!!

Abreeze said:
Will it ruin other brands for me?
I´m afraid other brands have already ruined themselves... if anything, it´ll only be more evident to you which brands are Audi, Mercedes and Jaguar, and which ones are Hyundai and Kia.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Back